Thread: Follistatin
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 02:28 PM
Newbie Registered Member

It looks like obscene amounts of this will need to be used to get an effect. Also, Follistatin alone doesn't do much. You really need to get a viral vector to get it where you want it. Many of these recent studies can be duplicated, but would require a boat load of money to do it. Just crunching the numbers (in theory of course), it would cost around $50,000 to do things correctly.

The best study I have seen yet is "Long-term enhancement of skeletal muscle mass and strength by single gene administration of myostatin inhibitors" PNAS March 18, 2008 vol 105 no 11.

This study used the FS-344 varient with GREAT success. The catch is that it is dose dependant.

I would be curious to see how your Follistatin works. I am curious which varient you have purchaced. Most are priced around 300 usd or so for a minute amount. And this is just the DNA protion, fairly useless in such a minute quantity.

I am looking forward (seriously) to what you end up doing with this stuff. There just aren't any people testing the cutting edge stuff like this out there.

Peace,