over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vasectomy??

MuscleChemist

Newbies
Yo MuscleChemist here

Okay so i've been considering this for sometime, a vasectomy. Who has gotten one, or women that have been fixed, that does not have children and how has it affected your life, dating, etc?

I'm 30 years old, scared to death of getting someone pregnant and 95% of me does not want kids. I've already dated someone that i thought i got pregnant, went through all the motions of playing daddy after the child was born, all that stuff, turned out the child wasn't mine. So i am extra freaked out about kids, plus i'm around my nieces and nephews and little cousins all of the damn time making me realize i'm not the family man type.

Get it done. Knock a female up.. even if you give a relationship a good try, she WILL inevitably wake up one day and inform you that "she's not happy". At which point, you just became an ATM. She takes the kid away, moves in with the next dude and the state bills you once a month for your troubles. Nothing you can do about it.

Its not just precaution anymore. It is survival.

You know what,,, Every american male ought to be getting a vasectomy about the same time as a drivers license. The suicide rate among males later in life would go way down.

I had a vasectomy done about 20 years ago. After my first and only child was born, I knew that I didn't want anymore kids, so I went and had it done. The insurance covered 80% I think

Had mine done at 39 yrs old. It's a simple 15 min. procedure with minimal down time. Insurance covered 100%. I don't regret one bit. Just make sure you don't want kids.

Get it done. Knock a female up.. even if you give a relationship a good try, she WILL inevitably wake up one day and inform you that "she's not happy". At which point, you just became an ATM. She takes the kid away, moves in with the next dude and the state bills you once a month for your troubles. Nothing you can do about it.

i swear this guy is not me :cool:

I've been thinking of getting one myself.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

YUUUP seen that in other relationships time and time again.

Have y'all heard of the "switch"

One of the smartest things I have ever done
got mine done around 30 yo, its very nice knowing your not going to knock up some girl and get trapped , that is if you don't want kids like me
Plus if she does get pregnant you will know she cheated on ya :D

Had mine 7 years ago, quick and painless. Had the nurse tell me to make sure to knock one out min of 30 times before follow up tests are done.....chase the remaining swimmers out....doctors orders[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what,,, Every american male ought to be getting a vasectomy about the same time as a drivers license. The suicide rate among males later in life would go way down.

Lmao. Where the fuck did this guy come from with all this truth??

Last edited:
I had it done in my early 20's. Now I'm 45. Best thing I ever did. Then again I don't like kids and never did. So it was the right decision for me. There are a lot of women out there who never want kids. Get it done and it will keep a women out of your wallet for the next 18 years.

I tell you, female nature, if left unchecked and undisciplined will deteriorate into the most devious, dishonest, contemptuous form of life. Destructive to the family unit and a threat to the very foundations of society.

And now they have the full backing of the state, rendering the man totally powerless and without recourse. If you have spawned with her, god help you. The seeds of your own destruction are woven into her eggsack. She will turn on you.. Its a matter of time.. Its their nature. And when she does, she can run to the state. Together they will cripple you financially and turn you into her personal indentured slave. You will come out on the other end a wrinkled broken old man with wounds time will never heal.

Young fellas, take heed. Even if you WANT kids, get it done. Drop the naivete.

I tell you, female nature, if left unchecked and undisciplined will deteriorate into the most devious, dishonest, contemptuous form of life. Destructive to the family unit and a threat to the very foundations of society.

And now they have the full backing of the state, rendering the man totally powerless and without recourse. If you have spawned with her, god help you. The seeds of your own destruction are woven into her eggsack. She will turn on you.. Its a matter of time.. Its their nature. And when she does, she can run to the state. Together they will cripple you financially and turn you into her personal indentured slave. You will come out on the other end a wrinkled broken old man with wounds time will never heal.

Young fellas, take heed. Even if you WANT kids, get it done. Drop the naivete.

lol that's a pretty balanced view.... you single by any chance[emoji6]

One of the smartest things I have ever done
got mine done around 30 yo, its very nice knowing your not going to knock up some girl and get trapped , that is if you don't want kids like me
Plus if she does get pregnant you will know she cheated on ya :D

The worse part about it....is actually trying
To find a relationship with a woman who doesnt
Mind you have one....or just dont tell them...

Its a deal breaker for most younger women
Who want kids down the road

Had mine 7 years ago, quick and painless. Had the nurse tell me to make sure to knock one out min of 30 times before follow up tests are done.....chase the remaining swimmers out....doctors orders[emoji6]

Nurse asked me if "im comfortable" .....
Laying on the cold table with my foot dug
Into her crotch and my dick in the doctors hand...

Yea....im just great!!!

The worse part about it....is actually trying
To find a relationship with a woman who doesnt
Mind you have one....or just dont tell them...

Its a deal breaker for most younger women
Who want kids down the road

My girl I am with now is 15 years younger than me, she always wanted kids and getting married, bla bla ,bla, bla I meet her when she was 29
She got over it and has accepted it, maybe she just grew up over the last 3 years and realized kids aint so great and fun :banghead:
and there is no way in hell I giving anyone 1/2 of my shit when they leave so marriage will never happen, even with a pre nup, the fucking lawyers still fight those

I like messing with them the other way I tell them I'm fixed and after we fuck a bunch I tell them I was lying about being fixed, they about have a heart attack until I tell them just kidding :D

Nurse asked me if "im comfortable" .....

Laying on the cold table with my foot dug

Into her crotch and my dick in the doctors hand...

Yea....im just great!!!

All part of their gameplay....boner bingo

My girl I am with now is 15 years younger than me, she always wanted kids and getting married, bla bla ,bla, bla I meet her when she was 29
She got over it and has accepted it, maybe she just grew up over the last 3 years and realized kids aint so great and fun :banghead:
and there is no way in hell I giving anyone 1/2 of my shit when they leave so marriage will never happen, even with a pre nup, the fucking lawyers still fight those

r u me?

lol that's a pretty balanced view.... you single by any chance[emoji6]

look at Sweden and India

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828