over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW HEALING PEPTIDES- ACT1 & BPC 157

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
ACT1 PEPTIDE: this peptide is cleaved from thymosin, it was created from a section of the thymosin(TB-500) amino acid chain.

ACT1 PEPTIDE
- promotes skin wound healing
- closure at the wound site
- reduced scarring at the site of injury
- reduced inflammation at injury site
- research is being conducted in healing of the heart(tons of successful studies on heart post injury), spinal cord, cornea.

BPC 157:

- BPC 157 has been shown in rat studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed
- dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears
- tendon to bone healing
- increased ligament healing
- has a variety of protective effects in the organs
- human trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers
- no adverse reactions have been seen in human trials.

Both ACT1 PEPTIDE and BPC 157 have been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now these healing peptides really have my attention. Anything to make my work in the gym less painful (the bad way we don't want) the better.

Just started the TB 500 this week, may have to try the ACT 1 when I finish this run and do a comparison.

It's great to know that ERGO is coming out with peptides that target injuries and area of the body that are in need of repair/recovery. There is no more emptying the wallet for GH for healing purposes. These peptides are much more wallet friendly and, IMO, have a centralized focus to targeting the injuries specifically!

gotta admit thats pretty interesting

I am very interested in these peps also... I am running TB 500 for my elbow, hamstrings, and shoulder... I am on week 2 and have seen the elbow inflammation go down... I can finally start doing weighted dips again.

I am wondering if these peptides can heal kidney, liver, or even improve HDL levels... I guess time will tell...

BPC 157 sounds unbelievably interesting, effective, non toxic, probably even better than TB4 as a healing peptide!!.
There is already a LOT of research on it
BPC 157 - PubMed - NCBI

Also the dosages used in the rat studies adapted to humans (10mcg/kg rat= 1.62mcg/kg human) are much lower than what has been used for TB4 in clinical trials for humans (a lot of mgs per day).
The only clinical trial in humans, for IBDs, has an abstract that unfortunately does not mention dosing...

Last edited:
intersting ..who is offering this now? is it available?

I am very interested in these peps also... I am running TB 500 for my elbow, hamstrings, and shoulder... I am on week 2 and have seen the elbow inflammation go down... I can finally start doing weighted dips again.

I am wondering if these peptides can heal kidney, liver, or even improve HDL levels... I guess time will tell...

There have been lots of studies on ACT1 PEPTIDE in regards to heart healing post heart attack, for arthymia, palpitations, and on and on. Both ACT1 and BPC 157 have been successful in organ healing.

intersting ..who is offering this now? is it available?
Ergo pep Mack. They always are the first and most reliable source for peps and other products needed for any studies you may be doing.
There have been lots of studies on ACT1 PEPTIDE in regards to heart healing post heart attack, for arthymia, palpitations, and on and on. Both ACT1 and BPC 157 have been successful in organ healing.
I needed ACT1 a couple years ago when I had my heart attack. Now that my pacemaker was removed I am still required to do further echo-cardiograms, check ups, and take medication. I am wondering if this is something I could benefit from.

Ergo pep Mack. They always are the first and most reliable source for peps and other products needed for any studies you may be doing.

I needed ACT1 a couple years ago when I had my heart attack. Now that my pacemaker was removed I am still required to do further echo-cardiograms, check ups, and take medication. I am wondering if this is something I could benefit from.

A yahoo search of ACT1 PEPTIDE HEART pulls up several studies of the miraculous heart healing effects of ACT1 PEPTIDE. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to post links from my cell phone. Otherwise, I would post them here. Do a quick yahoo search and you will be amazed at the various studies on ACT1 PEPTIDE and heart healing. ;)

A yahoo search of ACT1 PEPTIDE HEART pulls up several studies of the miraculous heart healing effects of ACT1 PEPTIDE. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to post links from my cell phone. Otherwise, I would post them here. Do a quick yahoo search and you will be amazed at the various studies on ACT1 PEPTIDE and heart healing. ;)

JJ, what's the dosing on each of these?

JJ, what's the dosing on each of these?

Dosing in the trials varies considerably. A dose as low as .01mg/kg of body weight has shown to be the minimum dose effective. For a 200lb research animal that would work out to 1mg. Do some web searches on ACT1 PEPTIDE DOSING. You should get an idea of the best way to precede in your research. All routes of administration have been used.

I have some TB 500 I am getting ready to try out according to some of the dosing schedules I have read about recently.

Would ACT 1 and BPC 157 be dosed comparably to this, or is anyone doing things differently?

Sorry for asking but I have been away for a little while and just trying to digest all of the new things coming out.

these rats were getting injections directly into the liver though.....so this stuff is NOT systemic. this needs to be injected directly into the location of the injury or it will be useless from what I am reading.

these rats were getting injections directly into the liver though.....so this stuff is NOT systemic. this needs to be injected directly into the location of the injury or it will be useless from what I am reading.

Good to know. So, muscle tears are doable with direct injection. Eye drops work for the cornea. I've read iv works wonders for the heart. Definitely don't want to inject directly into my animal's liver. Hahaha :eek:

Actually, BPC 157 does work when administered systemically. Here is a link to a study where BPC 157 was given to rats with burn wounds. The rats were given BPC 157 via topical cream or by IP injection. In animals, IP injection is used predominantly in veterinary medicine and animal testing for the administration of systemic drugs and fluids due to the ease of administration compared with other parenteral methods. BPC 157 proved to be effective via systemic injection.

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 cream improves burn-wound hea... [Burns. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws