over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where do you train?

SouthernboyPL

Newbies
Home, pl gym or commercial facility? And what is your preference on training partners vs on your own?

I train my squats and pulls at a Crossfit gym where I coach powerlifting and athletes. But I bench and do most of my assistance work at a pretty hardcore Gold's. I like training partners but I get gabby sometimes. Ha ha

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Iron sport gym in Philly

And

A gym owned by a pro in my hometown

Man I'd love to get to Ironsport sometime

I train my squats and pulls at a Crossfit gym where I coach powerlifting and athletes. But I bench and do most of my assistance work at a pretty hardcore Gold's. I like training partners but I get gabby sometimes. Ha ha

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - Synthetek Industries - Innovative Bodybuilding Products
I was just talking to someone the other day about how a lot of guys are training in Crossfit gyms. Pretty much a perfect setup if the gym is strength oriented

I train at a commercial gym. It's not "hardcore", but they have DB's that go up to 140lbs, so it's all good. I prefer to train alone. Not for any particular reason, just have been doing that way for years, so it's what I'm used to.

I train at a commercial gym. It's not "hardcore", but they have DB's that go up to 140lbs, so it's all good. I prefer to train alone. Not for any particular reason, just have been doing that way for years, so it's what I'm used to.

I prefer to train alone and early in the morning when the gym is empty. Just a habit I got into from being raised up with athletics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O'malleys gym Warrington and when I'm not in there I'll be in cosmos Manchester

I train alone. Just what I have been doing. Everyonce in a while I would train with someone here and there when our schedule would link up at my old gym which was a private owned gym.
Current gym is an old Golds that is now a private owned.

Best ever was a tiny ass gym that was owned by a pro ifbb before I moved and he closed shop to focus on training only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use to train at a Golds near my house about 3yrs ago. Loved it.
Got married and the Golds near me changed names and sucks.
I currently train at a 24hr Sport and as long as I dont go there at dinner time I enjoy my workouts.

Local gym in town,not great but can make it do.Go in at 5:30ish and everyone is over 45.I do have a partner and we push each other.

Quads Gym South (Cal City IL, just south of Chicago)... Where Ed Coan trains... :D
Supercool guy... I've been training there for years, but only ran into him this year, I started training in the mornings and see him there almost daily...

Trained since 1979, both home and gym depending on mood. Always have membership at. 2 gyms minimum as no gym has what I need -ie 200 lb dumbells vital , calf machine 1000lb minimum, when inujured or post surgey will use machines to train around it, ususlly have one membership near home one near my full time job . Never can work out at a Y or wow hate PF . Home have adjustable dumbells to 100 and Olympic set and bowflex . Hate training partners as I refuse to spot others unless they pay me as their trainer as my part time job have my cscs . None of this matters is bull as each of us needs to do what we prefer and don't give rats ass who owns my gym long they have equipment I need. Even pros don't know shit about stocking their gym with top level equipment

Last edited:
I only train in my garage. Its 24 x 40 and built as my weightroom. I only lift with my brother been lifting together for 29 yrs and we don't need to say a word while lifting. I couldn't lift with anyone else.

Strong gym. Its an actual GYM not a fitness center. People are their to train, not BS.

Brooklyn pretty much sucks.

Blast fitness, a little $11 a month shithole full of wannabe bbers and gangsters. Gets the job done and makes me look good lol when I go to a hard core gym every once in a while though my ego drops big time!! Lmao

Use to train at Gold's but switched to 24 hour Fitness. These days you are looked at like a freak when you power lift but its always fun to watch peoples face when you get up there in weight!!There will always be the haters though.

Iron sport gym in Philly

And

A gym owned by a pro in my hometown
Don't live near philly..but have visited this gym a few times. Awesome gym and really humbles you. Was there a while back and young kid...Kevin Mclaughlin. ..raw power lifter was there...really impressivr

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws