over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia Men's Bikini

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Keep seeing some of the top guy's pics on social media this week and they are HUGE. Didn't take long for that division to become nothing more than Men's Upper Bodybuilding.

Keep seeing some of the top guy's pics on social media this week and they are HUGE. Didn't take long for that division to become nothing more than Men's Upper Bodybuilding.

I take offense to that comment. We workout just as hard as bodybuilders, and most people would prefer having physiques like ours.

I take offense to that comment. We workout just as hard as bodybuilders, and most people would prefer having physiques like ours.

I know lots of MP competitors and yes, they bust their ass, and yes, they look great.

Doesn't change the fact that in just a few short years the division has changed dramatically. The original IFBB MP "Pros" would be laughed off the stage this weekend when standing beside these guys. It's not just shredded abs and a pretty hairdo anymore.

What I find funny about a lot of bodybuilders making fun of the mens physique is that if I competed thats the class id be in. I workout 5 days a week, can bench 440 and military 315 for 5 reps and only weigh 210lb but someone we are made fun of? Its stupid.

Jeff Seid has better legs than 90% of the members of this site. Just sayin'.

What I find funny about a lot of bodybuilders making fun of the mens physique is that if I competed thats the class id be in. I workout 5 days a week, can bench 440 and military 315 for 5 reps and only weigh 210lb but someone we are made fun of? Its stupid.

how much do you squat ? Thats one of the biggest problem with the class i would say . A lot have no legs , yea some do but a huge amount dont . they made a class for the chest ,bi's and tri's guys in the gym so they didnt have to work legs . Do MP competitors work hard , hell yeah are the poses gay HELL YEAH . the female physique competitors poses should be what the men are doing and the foo foo arm swinging and how you doing hand on hip should be for the ladies AND the board shorts ,come on its a physique class your covering up a HUGE part of your physique. I think what the WBFF physique guys should be close to what the IFBB should wear

Just my 2cc worth :D

I occasionally train at the same gym as Jeff. You say his legs are better that 90% of the members here. Do you really believe that? Jeff has no legs he's genetically equipped for men physique that's it.

Last edited:
If Jeff's legs are better than 90% of the members here that's a sad testament for this site. Jeff has no legs again no one at that gym has legs you've obviously never seen good legs. That really made me laugh. Yes I've been to the Fairwood and seen Jeff you sir are delusional.

If you think Jeff doesn't have good legs then A. You've actually never seen him, B. You're a bug time hater (most likeky) or C. You're one of the guys that think Jeff is nothing but photo shop. No shit the guy doesn't have Kai Greene legs, but there are good legs out there outside of men's bodybuilding.

Honestly.... some people are just strong.

Chest n Delts arent hard to train so big lifts there arent really impressive. Back n legs are 10x harder.

Also building excessive amount of muscle through consistently eating, training etc... is MUCH harder than a mens bikini physique. On top it becomes much harder getting peeled preserving that muscle.... ANYONE can get peeled when they can do excessivr amounts of cardio and calorie cuts without worry of shrinking drastically. Its also much harder to train at the larger size.

I can rant on all day so PLEASE dont insult us by comparing the divisions or insinuating it is even remotely the same difficulty and effort wise let alone suffering

Honestly.... i could have a mens bikini physique without even TRYING and eating mcdonalds (iv done it) with full 8 pack

Not really impressed with American physique..yeah they work hard...but look soft in comparison to other fitness driven leagues imo

Keep talking shi...you are probably a 5 foot nothing ugly sob with lots of insecurities so you had to jab yourself 10 needles a day and 5 grams of steroids to have 30 pounds more muscle than the bikini boys lol

Some bros here are like girls, comparing and hating on each others appearances.... oh my god, ashley has smaller boobs than I do. Who gives a shit? Do your best at whatever youre good at and you will be successful

Keep talking shi...you are probably a 5 foot nothing ugly sob with lots of insecurities so you had to jab yourself 10 needles a day and 5 grams of steroids to have 30 pounds more muscle than the bikini boys lol

Some bros here are like girls, comparing and hating on each others appearances.... oh my god, ashley has smaller boobs than I do. Who gives a shit? Do your best at whatever youre good at and you will be successful

Sounds like a mankini meltdown..breathe

I hope that's not directed at me...

All I stated was that the MP division has changed dramatically since it's inception - the guys now are MUCH more muscular than when it started.

I didn't say anything about how they train, diet, workout, cardio, supplements, nada.

I don't get the whole men's physique and silly bathing suit that cover up your legs but I stumbled across that guy Sadik's instagram from some girls page and I don't see how anyone is going to beat him. Seems to be the one to beat. He has been working out with Ramy and Dennis James.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I don't get the whole men's physique and silly bathing suit that cover up your legs but I stumbled across that guy Sadik's instagram from some girls page and I don't see how anyone is going to beat him. Seems to be the one to beat. He has been working out with Ramy and Dennis James.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I hope you're right, unfortunately politics are a bitch, and they have been grooming Jason Poston to win all along. I'm definitely rooting for Sadik and Steve Cook. NOT a Poston fan whatsoever.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws