over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats to TrinityD.. Featured Member for Feb 2015

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Congrats brother! Well deserved.. Not only are his posts very informative but he helps tons of people behind the scenes via PMs and such.. He has been bringing it since he got over here! CONGRATS!

Welcome to the club!

Last edited:
Thatta boy.

Congrats TrinityD! Stays positive and helpful, great resource for the board.

Congrats brotha!

Congrats,you bring a lot of help for a lot of us.

Oh wow , well this is kind of awesome, overwhelming,and embarrassing at the same time because I don't like being the center of attention lol. Really appreciate it guys. Speechless at all the kind words being said.

I do want to make a difference in people's lives. Every persons life that you have a positive impact on can literally change the lives of 10 and then those 10 can change the lives of 100 and then 1000 and so forth. It doesn't seem like it but it's true... we're all in a big Web. Each and every thought can bring blessing or curse to that person ,their family,friends,future acquaintances and generations to come.

Imo, the bodybuilding/weight training/physique/athletic community or whatever you want to call it really needs more people to help direct others towards the acquisition of strength on all three levels... physical, mental,and spiritual. There are far too many people that are being wreckless and not appreciating the life they have been given. Imo, your body is a temple and you should keep that thought in the back of your mind in lieu of the drastic decisions you may have to make to achieve your goals.

I feel like there are 2 realms that should be co-existing right now, but unfortunately are becoming farther apart than they ever were: health and bodybuilding. Several people throughout the online community have done excellent jobs at perpetuating the co-existence of these realms. Mr.Trudel being one of those people. However, I feel we are still far away from where I think we should be (I wrote the word 'I' because it's only my opinion, it doesn't have to be yours).

It may sound ridiculous and hippyish to some people, but frankly I don't care : I have a dream that one day the modern day weight training community will take a few steps back with their progression of implementing more and more frightening 'protocols' and take more steps forward in respecting their temple. If we ALL worked together, we could change the weightlifter society's expectations we see today in terms of size and strength. We could change it back to a more HEALTHY norm and develop an appreciation for those that reach those newly established levels of success without sacrificing everything to get there.

Bear in mind, there are thousands upon thousands of people that go unnoticed sacrificing their relationships, health, funds and future in vain because they were caught in a dangerous addictive web. It is healthy to have passion to become the best. It is necessary to have a champion mindset to excel. But ,if the risk:reward ratio is low or in some cases NON-EXISTENT (because the person learly does not have the genetic capacity to attain the goals they set out for to begin with, or they would have to go through supersedingly unnecessary means to attain them that would jeopardize the health of themselves and people around them), its not worth it!!

Let's put a stop to it, ya?
woops didn't mean to keep rambling.

Last edited:
Well deserved. I enjoy learning from you. Congrats. :)

If i see a post with your name in it i always take the time to read it and see what you've said. You have a wealth of knowledge and i appreciate what you share

Congrats! :headbang:

Congrats to my favorite bible thumping "fitness enthusiast" (I know you don't like the word bodybuilder..lol)! Well deserved bro! :)

-Baseline

Hmmm fitness enthusiast
I wish there was a better term than 'physique athlete ' because IMO I am not an athlete (nor are any other physique guys) . I hope I didn't open a can of worms with that one... hahaha

Anybody got any ideas.....?:D

Well deserved Trinity D! :s'ar-wars This was by far the most interesting vote that I have followed. LOL:D

Hmmm fitness enthusiast
I wish there was a better term than 'physique athlete ' because IMO I am not an athlete (nor are any other physique guys) . I hope I didn't open a can of worms with that one... hahaha

Anybody got any ideas.....?:D

OMG, that was a huge thread before your time. Someone was saying that bodybuilding wasn't a sport it, was a "man pageant". Dude you would have lost your water reading through that one. Guess you know all the insecure fellows got all bent out of shape over that.

CG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity