over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where to get movies for free

Mini Monster

Registered
I looked here but maybe I am blind , but I can not find any good movies sites where I can download the torrents. I use to get any movie , music , book and even magazines from a site some of you may have used or heard of it Kickass . This site was the best until the guy who ran it was taken down and arrested and I literally haven't really watched a new movie in a couple of years.

So does anyone have a site or sites where you can watch free movies . I have used to kodi program on the fire stick but even that has been a waste always would freeze up .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kodi has been great for me, maybe try covenant or exodus if you haven't yet. For torrents thepiratebay is still legit. Kickass was good too.

Started using Terrarium on the Firestick the other day...Definitely my favor movie/tv show app (was using Kodi up to that point).

Started using Terrarium on the Firestick the other day...Definitely my favor movie/tv show app (was using Kodi up to that point).

Agreed. Been using terrarium since it was recommend by some other posters on here a couple months back. Kodi doesn’t even come close to the interface/functionality and dependability that terrarium brings.

Agreed. Been using terrarium since it was recommend by some other posters on here a couple months back. Kodi doesn’t even come close to the interface/functionality and dependability that terrarium brings.

Tight, will have to check it out. real debrid is also supposed to be great but there's a monthly fee so haven't tried it yet.

I use to use primewire.ag and now it no longer works so I’m also interested in this topic

Most user friendly movie app I've used so far...Can even set it to HD copies only if you're one of those people that won't do bootlegs...So then you know when the HD copies are available before release!

Yes terrarium seems to be much better than kodi .thanks for the info.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

library

Try your local library. If you are member, many have aps that allow you
to watch movies on-line. The selection may not be the greatest but it
is something to consider. They may also have a limit on the number
of downloads per month to your ‘device’. This is what I do since I do
not own a TV or watched TV in over 20 years.

Honestly just use Putlocker and find a high quality version. Close out of the Ads and you are good.

yify dash torrent dot org

I suggest running a program such as one called peerblock and a vpn if you don't won't everyone watching you download those.

Last edited:
just get netflix. its only $10 or so a month. but the sites mentioned on this thread have them. i just cant deal with all the ads. like i have 20 different popups to watch a movie... and sometimes quality is bad to. netflix has hd quality movies and no ads... ill pay $10-20 to do that..

just get netflix. its only $10 or so a month. but the sites mentioned on this thread have them. i just cant deal with all the ads. like i have 20 different popups to watch a movie... and sometimes quality is bad to. netflix has hd quality movies and no ads... ill pay $10-20 to do that..

Netflix doesn't have movies that are out in theaters, though, those are the movies I like to watch lol.

Pirate Bay, Utorrent, peerblocker, and a VPN. :D

Get a firestick, or a simple google search of "movies online for free" will show a bunch of sites.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws