over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

vitargo

E

edge250

for those of you who use vitargo you know that it doesnt mix very well. it kinda forms small globs of waxy taffy substance........so i said the hell with it scooped it out and ate it, lol. its very good kinda like a fruit rollup that ya put in the microwave and made all mushy, lol. try it its good:D

in a shake you put the waxy maize (or vitargo) in very last and then blend it--if you put it in first it turns into a mess--dont let it sit in the liquid

DOGGCRAPP said:
in a shake you put the waxy maize (or vitargo) in very last and then blend it--if you put it in first it turns into a mess--dont let it sit in the liquid

Still waiting on that waxy maize btw, lol. :rolleyes: Just checked the site again this morning.

Rex. ;)

yeah, that shit is ridiculous to mix in a shaker...mix it in a blender & it does fine...i know exactly what you are talking about with the globs...i had the orange & it wasnt bad at all, i actually looked forward to it but i am on diet so that is prolly why...lol

Vitargo = good stuff. Great "full muscle" feeling and pumps. Thanks edge for the advice to try this stuff. I like to use a scoop 1st thing in morning upon waking and than 2 scoops post train with whey.

Rex Feral said:
Still waiting on that waxy maize btw, lol. :rolleyes: Just checked the site again this morning.

Rex. ;)

Its available now Rex

i been using wheatgerm, malt & dext in my PWO shake,
would this be a better alternative to wheatgerm?

just checked out TP,
its an alternative to all 3 yes?

Dante,

What is your vieuw on the best way of using it ? Everybody is doing things different before during after training ? on non traning days ?

If you mix it with hot water first and then add some cold water in it will not clump up.

This stuff kicks ASS!! I putting in an order at TP today..

broo said:
Dante,

What is your vieuw on the best way of using it ? Everybody is doing things different before during after training ? on non traning days ?

I think its best used for post workout (2 scoops waxy maize starch in place of malt dex in your Post workout shake)---its feelable seeable effects and youll feel like you are going slightly hypo (but it doesnt work on an insulin spike level which people are assuming it does)---it just goes thru the GI so incredibley fast and loads you so quickly that it is pretty potent

I also feel it can be used on off training days when your flat or depleted and will be a key weight gainer for many people with bad appetites

also contest prep (its the dirty little secret everyone is carbing up with now)

(so far from what we have been able to gather infowise) it can be the key to unlocking the doors on how to get other supplements to be used at a greater potential (without getting broken down thru the stages of the digestive process). We are still gathering info and feedback but we are pretty geeked out by the different ways you can apply this product

saint said:
If you mix it with hot water first and then add some cold water in it will not clump up.

Another way you can do it is put 2 cups of water in a blender and get it moving on the lowest setting--then add 2 scoops of waxy maize and it will liquify---then add the rest of the ingredients you want

i currently use 38g pre workout with a creatine ethyl-ester/akg/taurine/no2 product and then 72g post workout again with the same mix and some whey isolate and the pumps and fullness are awesome. many times guys get back on too soon because they loose that pumped full feeling and this definetly helps fill that void, i love the stuff.

dogcrapp so your maybe thinking other "orals" in combo with vitargo can/could make them absorbed with more effeciency and speed?? so maybe a sprinkle of dbol powder in with the vitargo powder could be a "huge" preworkout drink, lol. that is if that were legal to do ofcourse in your country. :D

DOGGCRAPP said:
-its feelable seeable effects and youll feel like you are going slightly hypo (but it doesnt work on an insulin spike level which people are assuming it does)---it just goes thru the GI so incredibley fast and loads you so quickly that it is pretty potent

I also feel it can be used on off training days when your flat or depleted and will be a key weight gainer for many people with bad appetites

The nice thing about the maize is it wont spike insulin like malt or dex..so you can use it on carb load days or hig carb days without getting fat...or the crash if your have hypoglycemic issues with sugars..

edge250 said:
i currently use 38g pre workout with a creatine ethyl-ester/akg/taurine/no2 product and then 72g post workout again with the same mix and some whey isolate and the pumps and fullness are awesome. many times guys get back on too soon because they loose that pumped full feeling and this definetly helps fill that void, i love the stuff.

dogcrapp so your maybe thinking other "orals" in combo with vitargo can/could make them absorbed with more effeciency and speed?? so maybe a sprinkle of dbol powder in with the vitargo powder could be a "huge" preworkout drink, lol. that is if that were legal to do ofcourse in your country. :D

well I actually meant "other nutritional supplements" such as the creatine and taurine as you suggested

DOGGCRAPP said:
well I actually meant "other nutritional supplements" such as the creatine and taurine as you suggested

I look forward to using the waxy maize after my show, I have heard nothing but great things about it and have been watching Trop use it precontest....it looks like an awsome product.....

Just used DC's/TP's waxy maize for the 1st time. I have never used Vitargo b/c I couldn't bring myself to spend that much $ on a carb out of principle. From this thread I expected problems w/ mixing & there was absolutely none. I used 2 70ml scoops in a shaker w/ cold water, 50gms whey isolate & one of those "on the go" single serving cherry Kool Aid packs. I didn't let it sit, but there was absolutely zero clumping & I didn't shake very long or very vigorously. Its also not sweet @ all. I lowered my slin dose a bit in the event the response was different from my traditional dex/malto. From what has been said here, it seems to be much more user friendly than Vitargo.

Rex.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner