over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh igf-levels and cancer

broo

Newbies
I first readed lot of info that hgh does not create but accelerate te proces of tumor grow. But after reading alot of post and some pubmed research. I understand I really highers te risk because of more change of your body not "shutting" the bad cells down.

After alot of post and information about gh and igf i am getting more and more concered about the cancers risk. My biggest concern is the raising in igf levels from hgh use and all new research coming on high igf levels and cancer.

The role of the IGF system in cancer: from basic t... [Oncology. 2002] - PubMed result

But with research you always have the other side:

**broken link removed**

I have been using HGH for a year now at 5 days on 2 days of. I am doing some modeling for fitness ads and using it manly for health, skin and atletic appearence. I am dosing at 2iu.

I understand high dosing (above "youth" levels") increase the risk of tumor grow, but is a replacement dose also a problem?

What i find so strange lot of cancers apears when people get older, but then are igf levels lower imune system is weaker etc, hgh keeps those at youthfull levels so should give the opposite effect in "theory"

Looking for some feedback.

I first readed lot of info that hgh does not create but accelerate te proces of tumor grow. But after reading alot of post and some pubmed research. I understand I really highers te risk because of more change of your body not "shutting" the bad cells down.

After alot of post and information about gh and igf i am getting more and more concered about the cancers risk. My biggest concern is the raising in igf levels from hgh use and all new research coming on high igf levels and cancer.

The role of the IGF system in cancer: from basic t... [Oncology. 2002] - PubMed result

But with research you always have the other side:

**broken link removed**

I have been using HGH for a year now at 5 days on 2 days of. I am doing some modeling for fitness ads and using it manly for health, skin and atletic appearence. I am dosing at 2iu.

I understand high dosing (above "youth" levels") increase the risk of tumor grow, but is a replacement dose also a problem?

What i find so strange lot of cancers apears when people get older, but then are igf levels lower imune system is weaker etc, hgh keeps those at youthfull levels so should give the opposite effect in "theory"

Looking for some feedback.

Kip your level in the normal range for your age.

If you mean normal range you mean not use at all ?

And the othter side of the story from my own research in bold the conclusion:

**broken link removed**

ABSTRACT

Although numerous studies have explored the relation of insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I and IGF-binding protein (BP) 3 with cancer and cardiovascular disease, only two previous studies are known to have looked at the association of IGF-I and IGF-BP3 with risk of mortality. The objective of this US study was to examine the risk of all-cause, heart disease, and cancer mortality associated with IGF-I and IGF-BP3 levels using data from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES III) and NHANES III Mortality Study (n = 6,061) (1988–2000). The authors constructed proportional hazards models with age as the time scale to determine the association of baseline IGF-I and IGF-BP3 levels with subsequent mortality. After adjustment for baseline measures, there was no increased risk of all-cause, heart disease, or cancer mortality for the lower quartiles of IGF-I compared with the highest quartile. The adjusted relative hazard of all-cause mortality for the lowest quartile of IGF-BP3 compared with the highest quartile was 1.57 (95% confidence interval: 0.98, 2.52), and the trend for risk was significant (p = 0.0364), but there was no increased risk of heart disease or cancer mortality. Results suggest that the association of IGF-I and IGF-BP3 with mortality may differ from associations with incidence of disease.

heart diseases; insulin-like growth factor I; insulin-like growth factor binding protein 3; mortality; neoplasms; nutrition surveys

More:

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...ract/94/5/1732

Results: Adjusted analyses revealed that men with low but not high IGF-I levels had an almost 2-fold higher risk of all-cause mortality [hazard ratio (HR) 1.92 (95% confidence interval [CI] 1.35; 2.73)], CVD mortality [HR 1.92 (95% CI 1.00; 3.71)], and cancer mortality [HR 1.85 (95% CI 1.00; 3.45)] compared with men with normal IGF-I levels. In women, no association between IGF-I and mortality was found. Moreover, low IGFBP-3 levels were associated with higher all-cause mortality in men [HR 1.87 (95% CI 1.31; 2.64)] and women [HR 1.63 (95% CI 0.96; 2.76)].

If you mean normal range you mean not use at all ?

And the othter side of the story from my own research in bold the conclusion:

**broken link removed**

ABSTRACT

Although numerous studies have explored the relation of insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I and IGF-binding protein (BP) 3 with cancer and cardiovascular disease, only two previous studies are known to have looked at the association of IGF-I and IGF-BP3 with risk of mortality. The objective of this US study was to examine the risk of all-cause, heart disease, and cancer mortality associated with IGF-I and IGF-BP3 levels using data from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES III) and NHANES III Mortality Study (n = 6,061) (1988–2000). The authors constructed proportional hazards models with age as the time scale to determine the association of baseline IGF-I and IGF-BP3 levels with subsequent mortality. After adjustment for baseline measures, there was no increased risk of all-cause, heart disease, or cancer mortality for the lower quartiles of IGF-I compared with the highest quartile. The adjusted relative hazard of all-cause mortality for the lowest quartile of IGF-BP3 compared with the highest quartile was 1.57 (95% confidence interval: 0.98, 2.52), and the trend for risk was significant (p = 0.0364), but there was no increased risk of heart disease or cancer mortality. Results suggest that the association of IGF-I and IGF-BP3 with mortality may differ from associations with incidence of disease.

heart diseases; insulin-like growth factor I; insulin-like growth factor binding protein 3; mortality; neoplasms; nutrition surveys

More:

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...ract/94/5/1732

Results: Adjusted analyses revealed that men with low but not high IGF-I levels had an almost 2-fold higher risk of all-cause mortality [hazard ratio (HR) 1.92 (95% confidence interval [CI] 1.35; 2.73)], CVD mortality [HR 1.92 (95% CI 1.00; 3.71)], and cancer mortality [HR 1.85 (95% CI 1.00; 3.45)] compared with men with normal IGF-I levels. In women, no association between IGF-I and mortality was found. Moreover, low IGFBP-3 levels were associated with higher all-cause mortality in men [HR 1.87 (95% CI 1.31; 2.64)] and women [HR 1.63 (95% CI 0.96; 2.76)].

If the IGF1 is normal high range than is no reason to take any.

i love igf i was reading that it was better at not supressing natural hgh levels

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws