over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle growth under caloric deficit while on Tren

jimmyjones

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Just throwing the question out there cuz im curious
about peoples results out there...

To those out there who have used Tren on a cutter...

What amount of deficit in calories compared to your daily maintenance were u able to cut and still gain muscle?

I ask because im currently using the following:

Tren Ace @ 50mg EOD
Test E @ 150mg EOD
Anavar @ 100mg ED

I want to know how much i can cut calories from fats and carbs and still gain muscle.

I am currently at 6'3 225 lbs at 14-15 % BF. I am currently at 2500 calories ( 358 pro, 118 carbs, and 66 fat) All carbs are only in the pre workout meal and most of my fat is only at night... Is this ok folks?

Last edited:
Just throwing the question out there cuz im curious
about peoples results out there...

To those out there who have used Tren on a cutter...

What amount of deficit in calories compared to your daily maintenance were u able to cut and still gain muscle?

I ask because im currently using the following:

Tren Ace @ 50mg EOD
Test E @ 150mg EOD
Anavar @ 100mg ED

I want to know how much i can cut calories from fats and carbs and still gain muscle.

I am currently at 6'3 225 lbs at 14-15 % BF. I am currently at 2500 calories ( 358 pro, 118 carbs, and 66 fat) All carbs are only in the pre workout meal and most of my fat is only at night... Is this ok folks?

You can def gain muscle while cutting, i was prepping for a show this past year and actually gained a decent ammount of muscle....then again it was a rather heavy cycle with hgh

You can def gain muscle while cutting, i was prepping for a show this past year and actually gained a decent ammount of muscle....then again it was a rather heavy cycle with hgh

Oh I know it can be done, i did it with Test only... Of course in the world of the naturals, it is basically impossible unless you have serious genetics... in the world of the supplement assisted, that rule goes out the window. All im curious is how much I can cut calories for faster fat loss. How much did you use when you prepped?

first of all SICK cycle!

second personally i think you can to some extent, since tren helps absorb nutrients better. i dont get the common sides most people get while on tren. never got any night sweats, no CRAZY strength increases or CRAZY mass increases. so idk. i have gotten tren cough though and it sucks. but my point being is if your really sensitive to tren i feel like you have potential to gain more muscle when cutting with it. i cant tell you any science behind it, just my belief

Oh I know it can be done, i did it with Test only... Of course in the world of the naturals, it is basically impossible unless you have serious genetics... in the world of the supplement assisted, that rule goes out the window. All im curious is how much I can cut calories for faster fat loss. How much did you use when you prepped?

I was using 750mg test/week
75mg tren eod
50 mg winny ED
was using primo too but cant remember the dose
5ius of gh ed

I cut cals down alot especailly near the end of my contest prep

Definitely possible to loose fat and put on muscle while running tren. Sometimes I add just a tiny amount of tren in my cycles to help stay lean on a calorie surplus - works everytime :)

This is my 2nd time using tren, but my first time stacking it with Anavar...

Tren plays very nicely with me, as long as I take my Cabergoline and a lil T3 it gives me no sides at all other than sick strength and nothing else... It gives a very sick look to my muscles as well, I love this shit... I am going to bump it up every 2 weeks, first 75mg EOD then 100mg EOD and then I will come off Tren and keep the test going

Do you use the slin pin method? That EOD thing with 25g doesn't sound fun!

Do you use the slin pin method? That EOD thing with 25g doesn't sound fun!

Its actually not bad at all, Left ass cheek on Mon, right on Wed, Left on Fri, Right on Sun. My ass takes it well, i dont like quads and im scared to do anything on my upper body

Ah I see, well glute shots are no prob but ya quads or delts I don't like, I never did EOD cause I thought you had to rotate between quads or sumthin because of the time between glute shots would be too frequent going EOD but now I see it can be done!

Good point, Alfresco. Would you attribute any of the muscle gain to muscle memory, or is this the first time in her life her legs have peaked like this?

imposible to answer

you can only learn by experience with this question. a trainer MIGHT be able to give you some tips so you could find out the answer more quickly but basically you are going to have to try a diet sand see how it works.

i am not advocating it but look at your question backwards. how much tren would it take to create a calorie deficit...?:lightbulb: just saying... its a different way of thinking abou it and in the long run might be more effective.

more dose equals higher metabolism in general (for many reasons) so just have a slight calorie deficit and keep upping dose if you are not getting leaner/stronger.

it would take a lot of typing to describe what i mean by these suggestions but i promise there is merit to them:)
-JS

Very cool Alfresco, thanks for that. Well I guess the human body is simply far too complex for current science to fully understand how physiology works 100%. I will run a log starting next week with pictures and results with weekly updates.
I have just received some Test Acetate from the good guy GAULS so I will be running strictly GAULS products.

Here is the thread I have started

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...gauls-gear-2011-winter-cutter.html#post914684

Trying out some Tren Ace and Test Prop EOD can't wait to work out, boooooom muuuuuuutha fffffeeeeersssss

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear