over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cause for face bloat

ajpt

Registered
Assuming diet is clean (high in calories and carbs, but clean) training is on point, and cardio is being done 5 days per week for 25 minutes- would estrogen be the culprit for face bloating/puffiness?

Test is at 1000 grams/week of enanthate, and recently it has been lowered

AI being used is aromasin at about 6.25 mgs/day (1/4 of a standard tab)

What actions could be taken to reduce the bloat or what other compounds have worked for you?

I read in a thread that Osiris used about 2 grams of Vitamin C per day, and Im thinking proviron might help. I recently lowered my test to 800 mg's week and Im thinking of switching to Propionate instead of Enanthate.

Any suggestions on how you combat or cured face bloat would be appreciated

Assuming diet is clean (high in calories and carbs, but clean) training is on point, and cardio is being done 5 days per week for 25 minutes- would estrogen be the culprit for face bloating/puffiness?

Test is at 1000 grams/week of enanthate, and recently it has been lowered

AI being used is aromasin at about 6.25 mgs/day (1/4 of a standard tab)

What actions could be taken to reduce the bloat or what other compounds have worked for you?

I read in a thread that Osiris used about 2 grams of Vitamin C per day, and Im thinking proviron might help. I recently lowered my test to 800 mg's week and Im thinking of switching to Propionate instead of Enanthate.

Any suggestions on how you combat or cured face bloat would be appreciated

Sodium/salt levels
Estrogen
Water

They are the main ones. Make sure you are not eating high sodium foods. Increase your aromasin dose. Drinks lots of water. You should be fine.

^^^^^^^^100% correct. Make sure you look at labels on all the food you eat even simple things as ketchup, soup, salad dressing etc...You will be amazed at how much sodium is in the foods out there. Just in a can of Progressive soup their is 680mgs of sodium which is I believe 28-29% of the normal daily allowance. And that's just a can of soup.

I have never had much face bloat but I stand on my feet most of the day and if I don't drink at least 1-1.5 gallons on water a day when I am on . I retain a lot of water in my legs.. Now it only happened to me once .... I changed sponsors and pound water and I have been golden .... Also you Try a diuretic such as Diurex??
Hope this helps

my face bloats liek crazy wen on any aromatising steroids

generally takes me .25mg letro ED to hold back the water retention off my face from 800mg of testosterone

my girlfriend calls me a puffer fish

Thanks guys,
I don't salt any of my food and try to stay away from condiments all together, even in off-season, except when I cheat once a week.
I drink about 1 gallon water a day, but sometimes don't drink that much so Ill try being more diligent with it.

Im scared to increase my aromasin dose, as I got terribly sick when I was on 25 mg's a day...joints hurt, felt depressed, stiff all over, week, and just felt a low quality of life.

Do you think it would be dangerous to take a low dose of something like lasix? I heard horror stories about the rebound effect of that stuff...

thanks again guys, ill give your suggestions a try

Thanks guys,
I don't salt any of my food and try to stay away from condiments all together, even in off-season, except when I cheat once a week.
I drink about 1 gallon water a day, but sometimes don't drink that much so Ill try being more diligent with it.

Im scared to increase my aromasin dose, as I got terribly sick when I was on 25 mg's a day...joints hurt, felt depressed, stiff all over, week, and just felt a low quality of life.

Do you think it would be dangerous to take a low dose of something like lasix? I heard horror stories about the rebound effect of that stuff...

25mg sounds like it put your estrogen too low, but 6.25mg may not be enough. Have you tried 12.5mg? Have you had your blood tested to see what your estradiol level was? Optimal for men is 20-30pg/mL.

Thanks guys,

No adding sea salt to things is good. The average grinder contains about 80g. So alittle bit here and there on food is nothing... actually good for you if it is the correct source.

It's condiments, packaged foods etc that are bad for you. I know you said about condiments.

Do you ever get sandwiches in boxes from stores, other boxed foods, pizza's, greek yoghurt, cottage cheese etc. Many foods you don't even realize (obviously pizza will have lots) have a decent amount of salt in.

A good example in my country there is a shop called boots. I sometimes get a meal deal with a chicken salad sandwich, innocent fruit smoothie and some mixed nuts. Anyway there are various chicken sandwiches and most contain upto 2.4g salt... that is a huge amount. You can't even taste it when you eat it... very deceiving for people who don't check labels properly.

Your diet may be low sodium just adding that for others who don't check.

Anyway no need for lasix at all.

Just up your aromasin to 12.5mg. Drink more water consistently. Take a big bottle out with you everyday... drink two of them. It will go away in time... no need for diuretics.

If your worried about it you could add your proviron... 25mg twice daily to help matters.

Two main things for me to reduce bloat... and everybody knows I have water issues...

1- drop the carbs to the point where you're taking in just barely enough, preferably lower... but make sure to bump the fats.
2- Bump the Aromasin to 12.5mg ED

Sodium bloat for me is in direct preportion to how many carbs I take in. If I'm on keto, I don't bloat much at all.

ajpt ,, could be due to all the eggwhites and steak in your diet they contain alot of sodium,,

ajpt ,, could be due to all the eggwhites and steak in your diet they contain alot of sodium,,

Good point itrain, thanks. I heard of a lot of pros cutting egg whites out pre contest due to the sodium. As far as the steak, I never knew there was a lot of sodium in steak...

Also, I am taking 5 grams of creatine Mono. so I bet that made me bloat a bit, I never had much of a issue before taking that... I think its a combination of all these things...

thanks guys,

I used to do 800-1200 test with eq or deca in the past with no antie and was always bloated, and as soon as I come off gear the bloat gone away in few weeks so I figured it was test... This past year did cycles only with prop (highest was 600mg for 8 weeks) and the rest were 200-300mg a week with more anabolics - tren,npp,masteron,winny etc also took arimidex and looked actually too skinny in my face, also wasn't my biggest...You need test to grow so decided to do 1000mg test (50/50 cyp/prop) for the next 8 weeks to grow a little bit. Also taking 0.75mg arimidex eod, 100mcg T4 on empty stomach and 25mcg T3 post WO with biggest carb meal, 2iu gh, cardio 4 times a week, no added sodium and I'm in my 2nd week of this cycle no bloat signs at all. Carbs are from 200 to 500 depending on the day and/or if I'm using slin or not

I used to do 800-1200 test with eq or deca in the past with no antie and was always bloated, and as soon as I come off gear the bloat gone away in few weeks so I figured it was test... This past year did cycles only with prop (highest was 600mg for 8 weeks) and the rest were 200-300mg a week with more anabolics - tren,npp,masteron,winny etc also took arimidex and looked actually too skinny in my face, also wasn't my biggest...You need test to grow so decided to do 1000mg test (50/50 cyp/prop) for the next 8 weeks to grow a little bit. Also taking 0.75mg arimidex eod, 100mcg T4 on empty stomach and 25mcg T3 post WO with biggest carb meal, 2iu gh, cardio 4 times a week, no added sodium and I'm in my 2nd week of this cycle no bloat signs at all. Carbs are from 200 to 500 depending on the day and/or if I'm using slin or not

Sounds good bro. I like the 50/50 prop/cyp idea... might try that with prop/enan or suspension/enan.

Also, Im taking T3, but in the morning one hour before my first meal- I heard it wont be nearly as effective if it is taken an hour before or after a meal.... what do you think? btw, im on 50mcgs t3.

Sounds good bro. I like the 50/50 prop/cyp idea... might try that with prop/enan or suspension/enan.

Also, Im taking T3, but in the morning one hour before my first meal- I heard it wont be nearly as effective if it is taken an hour before or after a meal.... what do you think? btw, im on 50mcgs t3.

Looks good. It depends on person but 50mcg T3 it's a bit too much for me,I'm an ecto and on my current stack I was on average 3500-4000cals a day last week and I've lost almost 1 pound over a week, so higher T3 for me - need even more cals, I try to keep it just for bloating issues and grow without any bloat.

Also wanted to mention - certain foods makes me bloated too. Especially oats, oatmeal, grits, peanut butter. Guess I'm allergic to it

I wouldn't worry about the ester of the test you are taking. If estro is causing the bloat, adding prop to cyp may cause it to get worse. Test is test, but look at timing of the esters and you are going to have days with bigger spikes which equates to aromatase, and estro.

You should bump the aromisin to 12.5mg, and either get some blood work before, or after you changed dose for about 14 days.

Some people genetically hold more water, I can run 2 grams of test and really not hold much water, but test/deca will give me some facial bloating.

Water,sodium/diet/estro.

These are pretty much your options, I think you will have much better luck here than with changing/combining esters.

Lots of good advice here. Big Dave nailed it, IMO.
Lower Carbs
Raise AI
Lower sodium

I also like P5P (Vit b5). A few grams a day keeps me acne free and way drier, even on Deca.

All great stuff guys- Im going to try some Vit B5 for sure- 2-3 grams a day?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws