YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP cataracts - are people worried about the risk?

dsbhaver

Newbies
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1315023/pdf/taos00060-0454.pdf

^^^best article out there.

It really says that it's 98% women that get them and plus they were on 1g a day for a year.

But it still proves that's its a small risk, but also condradicts that by saying that its so small it's negligible.

Taking vitamin C & green tea and all that stuff is not really proven in humans as a insurance policy but really taking DNP is risky enough as it is. I know SERMS, and many other medications is a higher risk to cataracts but they are heavily studied and inputed.

What's everyone's opinion on the the eye cataracts risk?

when i just finished a high dose DNP cycle and went to go get my eyes checked up my doc said that i might potentially be at risk for them

when i just finished a high dose DNP cycle and went to go get my eyes checked up my doc said that i might potentially be at risk for them

So you're at risk of them "because" of the use of DNP?

Or did you develop them?

I developed cataracts in my early to mid 30's then had surgery a few years ago when I was 37. Everyone in the hospital was in awe at how young I was and had cataracts. All the 20+ other patients that day and almost every day are like 80+ years old.

I only did dnp a 4-5 times and no more than a week or so each time in my mid to late 20's. I remember reading about women going blind but not cataracts. So I wonder if using dnp only a few times cause me to have cataracts? That's crazy but who knows. My Dr said too much predinsone or similar drug use can cause it pretty sure not regular steroids. So who really knows but good discussion.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I developed cataracts in my early to mid 30's then had surgery a few years ago when I was 37. Everyone in the hospital was in awe at how young I was and had cataracts. All the 20+ other patients that day and almost every day are like 80+ years old.

I only did dnp a 4-5 times and no more than a week or so each time in my mid to late 20's. I remember reading about women going blind but not cataracts. So I wonder if using dnp only a few times cause me to have cataracts? That's crazy but who knows. My Dr said too much predinsone or similar drug use can cause it pretty sure not regular steroids. So who really knows but good discussion.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It could be. But very very slim chance of DNP being responsible.

Even SERMS have been lead to cataracts and have been heavily studied.

This is the vitamins for cataracts and sometimes people have defencietcy.

There have been many large scale studies to show the effectiveness of vitamins on reducing the incidence of cataracts. A Canadian studied showed that patients over the age of 55 who consumed vitamin C and E supplements reduced their risk of developing cataracts by over 50%. A double blind study involving 30,000 patients performed at the University of Helsinki also demonstrated the beneficial effects of vitamins. Glutathione Loss of Glutathione occurs in all forms of cataracts. Since 1912, researches have shown that reduced levels of Glutathione precedes the development of cataracts. With increasing age the levels of Glutathione content of the human lens decreases by 4 to 14 times. Glutathione supplements are available but it is questioned weather this large molecule can pass through the digestive tract. N-acetyl-cysteine, a stable amino acid, has been shown to raise the levels of Glutathione. Cysteine is found in protein rich eggs. Completely avoiding eggs may rob the body of this amino acid which may have anti cataract properties. The lens of the human eye is bathed in a vitamin C rich aqueous solution which is 30 times more concentrated than the human blood. It appears that this vitamin C acts as an ultraviolet filter preventing the harmful effects of ultraviolet light. With age the levels of vitamin C begin to decrease and this may contribute to the formation of the senile cataract. There are several studies which have shown that high dosages of vitamin C (1000 mg/ day) will reverse the development of some cataracts. Riboflavin helps to make a substance called flavine adenine dinuceotide which is necessary for the production of Glutathione. High levels of Glutathione have been shown to keep the human lens clear and prevent the development of cataracts. In one study, 81 percent of patients with cataracts were deficient in riboflavin.

BUMP for this thread .

Any fresh date on this ''DNP women user and cataracts '' . anyone ?? Please share. Many thanks

I went to eye exam on dnp, was my 2nd run each run is few weeks and doctor didn't mention anything about cataracts. He's also a surgeon not just you run of the mill eye doctor I'd say it's dependent on you and probably won't get cataracts

I went to eye exam on dnp, was my 2nd run each run is few weeks and doctor didn't mention anything about cataracts. He's also a surgeon not just you run of the mill eye doctor I'd say it's dependent on you and probably won't get cataracts

many thanks for your feedback mate. cheers

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner