over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS 'Spot Injecting'

gh0st

Registered
AAS 'Spot Injecting'
Why I think it does not work

Like i said in a previous post some may disagree, but this is my opionion from trying it myself. I may be wrong. Maybe some AAS work for spot injections. Maybe some dont. But if im wrong i am please correct me! Some of this info has been taken from other posts and articles.

Spot injecting is when steroid injectors inject into a smaller muscle (ie not the glute or thigh). Eg injecting into the deltoid. When you ask people why they are doing this you’ll get an answer along the lines of, “I want to get my arms bigger”. A basic understanding of the human body will tell you that this isn’t how it works.

Muscle injecting

The idea of muscle injecting is to get a slow release of the injected substance (in our case the steroid). This works because deep muscle has very little blood flow to take the drug into your system.
When you inject the oil creates a deposit( a depot) under your skin, and slowly releases into you body , into your blood stream to be processed by the liver.

Shallow muscle problem

Here is some other info that some people call the shallow muscle complication.
Injecting into more shallow muscles (ie spot injecting) means that drug uptake is faster than expected. This will mean that at first the user will get VERY high testosterone levels, with of course related side effects. So someone will be more aggressive, more likely to make snap decisions, more sexually aggressive etc.

The problem is that the drug will run out well before the next jab is due. So, testosterone levels plummet and you get the opposing symptoms. Feeling your body is horrible, crying, needing reassurance, depression.

Basically spot injecting can cause some SERIOUS mood swings.

My last point
When someone still won’t believe you that spot injecting doesn’t work even after you’ve explained the above just point out to them that if steroids worked at the point of injection then most body builders would have a backside like Jay Lo.

Again this is not all my words. But IMO there is no benefit to spot injecting and it has not worked for me in the past. Yes i'm aware that it does swell and inflame the muscle but i feel this is temporary and does not cause permanent localized growth. In short, yes some times spot injection will make those muscle seem larger for a small amount of time but it will not make that particular muscle grow any larger.

If i am wrong please chime in and correct me! Im not a professional so im always open for good conversation and i do not take criticism or being proven wrong personally.

thanks
gh0st

Yeah, I agree. Tried it, never worked. The only way it could work is if you, for example, inject 3-5 ml daily (or twice daily) into a small muscle like the biceps and after awhile, it will swell up since the oil is accumulating. But, if you're going to do that, might as well just inject synthol.

This post gives the chance for syntherol to be advertised. Lol

Wait for it.... :)

My ass would be huge if it worked.

It can and does cause localized swelling and maybe even fascia stretching but without repeated injections I see no use.

Over the years ive tried it with test and tren. No noticeable effects. Maybe a little localized swelling that went away within 2 to 3 days.

I think it does work.. but not from the hormone. Only from the fascia stretching and swelling. Shoot the muscle then go train that muscle with high volume and high sets. For me at least I can say its helped.

My ass would be huge if it worked.

It can and does cause localized swelling and maybe even fascia stretching but without repeated injections I see no use.

My ass is huge but I inject into it EOD consistently.
Right now it's test prop/tren ace/masteron prop either everyday alternating cheeks or 2ml EOD alternating cheeks.

AAS 'Spot Injecting'

Like i said in a previous post some may disagree, but this is my opionion from trying it myself. I may be wrong. Maybe some AAS work for spot injections. Maybe some dont. But if im wrong i am please correct me! Some of this info has been taken from other posts and articles.

Spot injecting is when steroid injectors inject into a smaller muscle (ie not the glute or thigh). Eg injecting into the deltoid. When you ask people why they are doing this you’ll get an answer along the lines of, “I want to get my arms bigger”. A basic understanding of the human body will tell you that this isn’t how it works.

Muscle injecting

The idea of muscle injecting is to get a slow release of the injected substance (in our case the steroid). This works because deep muscle has very little blood flow to take the drug into your system.
When you inject the oil creates a deposit( a depot) under your skin, and slowly releases into you body , into your blood stream to be processed by the liver.

Shallow muscle problem

Injecting into more shallow muscles (ie spot injecting) means that drug uptake is faster than expected. This will mean that at first the user will get VERY high testosterone levels, with of course related side effects. So someone will be more aggressive, more likely to make snap decisions, more sexually aggressive etc.

The problem is that the drug will run out well before the next jab is due. So, testosterone levels plummet and you get the opposing symptoms. Feeling your body is horrible, crying, needing reassurance, depression.

My last point
When someone still won’t believe you that spot injecting doesn’t work even after you’ve explained the above just point out to them that if steroids worked at the point of injection then most body builders would have a backside like Jay Lo.

Again this is not all my words. But IMO there is no benefit to spot injecting and it has not worked for me in the past. Yes i'm aware that it does swell and inflame the muscle but i feel this is temporary and does not cause permanent localized growth. In short, yes some times spot injection will make those muscle seem larger for a small amount of time but it will not make that particular muscle grow any larger.

If i am wrong please chime in and correct me! Im not a professional so im always open for good conversation and i do not take criticism or being proven wrong personally.

thanks
gh0st

Your rational arguments mean absolutely nothing when my arms have grown immense from site injections over the years. Real life is proof.

AAS 'Spot Injecting'

Muscle injecting

Shallow muscle problem

My last point

thanks
gh0st

All agree here brother. Thanks

This post gives the chance for syntherol to be advertised. Lol

Wait for it.... :)

Pretty sure you just did :rolleyes:

Your rational arguments mean absolutely nothing when my arms have grown immense from site injections over the years. Real life is proof.

Not going to argue your gains at all John. Until you and a few others came
along I would have wholeheartedly agreed with the OP.

But I can't help but feel that the necessary amount of time needed to spend
site injecting carries with it the inevitable formation of scar tissue? Pretty
sure it was you that was saying site injecting will work but you also will get
the scar tissue to go with it.

Last edited:
The idea of the scar tissue making you more susceptible to a tear is a turn off. For those that have been spot injecting aas in their arms for a while, have you noticed that to be true, or not in your experience?

Long esters no,short esters yes.This is how it has worked for me.

Long esters no,short esters yes.This is how it has worked for me.

I believe again, its not bc of the hormone itself. The short esters cause more swelling... so with more swelling comes more fascia stretching. At least, IMO

Pretty sure you just did :rolleyes:

Not going to argue your gains at all John. Until you and a few others came
along I would have wholeheartedly agreed with the OP.

But I can't help but feel that the necessary amount of time needed to spend
site injecting carries with it the inevitable formation of scar tissue? Pretty
sure it was you that was saying site injecting will work but you also will get
the scar tissue to go with it.

Yes. That's correct.

Mr Jj. U said synthol built ur arms.
Not spot inject aas.

Then you said igf. Then synthol for chest.
You confused me ya fiend lol.

Mr Jj. U said synthol built ur arms.
Not spot inject aas.

Then you said igf. Then synthol for chest.
You confused me ya fiend lol.

I use all of those.
AAS in arms for a year or two. Then I learned synthol is better due to less risk of scar tissue so I switched.
I used Igf1-Lr3 in chest mostly, but other places too.
Right now I'm doing MCT oil in arms EOD, 6ml in each bicep and 6ml in each tricep, and 12ml in each pec twice a week. All my AAS is going on my glutes EOD, test prop, tren ace, masteron prop.
I'm not using igf1 now, just ghrp2, mod grf, MK677, and I just restarted serostim before bed until I run out.

Last edited:
^^ I have no idea how you shoot all that oil lol I mean, DAMN!

When you say you shoot 6cc into your biceps, I assume you break it down 2cc top, 2cc middle, 2cc bottom?

Anyone know what those guys overseas are doing to get those 24" arms, it don't look right but they must be shooting a ton of sumthin in there!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws