over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT....???

Yournamehere

Registered
Can someone please point me to a good stickie on pct. for some reason I can't search it on my iPhone and I'm 110% sure there are prob hundreds of stickies about it. If not let's talk PCT :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on cycle is going to be a different starting point,and whether you need to run hcg,hmg just depends...I'm glad to help just need more info...

I'm sure there are plenty of threads on PCT here. Personally I don't even want to come off. I've been cruising for a while now but am coming off for personal reasons. I've been on for a while so I'm taking a different approach to PCT than the usual clomid/nolva you seem to always read about. I'm going to do 3 weeks HCG @ 1000 eod and 25mg aromasin. After that I plan on going with Torem starting high and tapering over the course of 6 weeks. As for clomid I'm undecided and honestly don't think I need it. Also going to throw 3,000iu vitamin d. Depending on sex drive I might add small doses of caber twice a week as well.

I've been on for a while and feel the need to be a little aggressive with my PCT. This is my first attempt at this protocol so if anyone has anything to add input wise feel free. This is just what I came up with after doing quite a bit of reading.

OP, personally I agree with most that PCT can be a waste but understand it's necessary sometimes and not everyone is ready to commit to a life long TRT. You might want to just look into a clomid/nolva PCT and if you aren't using HCG then get some and use it your last few weeks on cycle. And search function is available on iPhone.

Can someone please point me to a good stickie on pct. for some reason I can't search it on my iPhone and I'm 110% sure there are prob hundreds of stickies about it. If not let's talk PCT :)

I've been on a long time I got hurt last October tearing my pec off and used deca and EQ with test e post surgery along with tb500 and bpc157 to speed up recovery all the way though June when I decided to switch to test prop , mast prop and Tren ace to cut with because honestly I got fat as fuck.... I'm just kind of stuck right now on how I feel with what I want to do. I plan on competing again next year so I really feel I need to take some time off. I felt like I have put a lot of juice in my body and I just want a break. I was thinking pct was best? Would just cruising on some test e be smarter at the point? I mean I'm not kidding myself I don't have the genetics to ever go pro but I got bit by the competition bug and love it and will continue to do so... I also am 100% sure I'm completely sterile lol and have been for the past year lol[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] whatcha guys thinking? Any experiences? Any of the older guys see the benefit in just cruising than blasting for a show?

I'm sure there are plenty of threads on PCT here. Personally I don't even want to come off. I've been cruising for a while now but am coming off for personal reasons. I've been on for a while so I'm taking a different approach to PCT than the usual clomid/nolva you seem to always read about. I'm going to do 3 weeks HCG @ 1000 eod and 25mg aromasin. After that I plan on going with Torem starting high and tapering over the course of 6 weeks. As for clomid I'm undecided and honestly don't think I need it. Also going to throw 3,000iu vitamin d. Depending on sex drive I might add small doses of caber twice a week as well.

I've been on for a while and feel the need to be a little aggressive with my PCT. This is my first attempt at this protocol so if anyone has anything to add input wise feel free. This is just what I came up with after doing quite a bit of reading.

OP, personally I agree with most that PCT can be a waste but understand it's necessary sometimes and not everyone is ready to commit to a life long TRT. You might want to just look into a clomid/nolva PCT and if you aren't using HCG then get some and use it your last few weeks on cycle. And search function is available on iPhone.

I think I'll have to be progressive with mine if that's the route I choose to do.... I'm up for ideas right now and ready to choose what best benefits me not only now but in years to come...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic