over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH effects, and what is the optimal length of usage http://sciroxxonline.com/

sciroxx-lab

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I've been asked many times by customers how really GH effects the body ? Many also are interested to know for how long it's effective to use GH ? if one has a limited budget is good to use for several weeks ?

The GH-IGF1 is possible the most complex hormonal axis in the human body. I'll try to offer some science based yet simple answers in a nutshell.

GH has a direct and immediate metabolic effects - it releases glucose and fatty acids to the circulation, meaning it takes stored energy and make it available for the different organs and tissues, this is how it increases metabolism and burns fat both directly (taking fat stored fat and turning it to free fatty acids) and indirectly by expending calories and energy consumption. Note that releasing glucose to the circulation requires the body to secrete insulin immediately in order to balance the glucose levels and lower them back to normal, this mechanism leads with time to decreased insulin sensitivity, as when taking superpharmacological levels of GH the body needs to secrete constantly relatively high amounts of insulin. So GH increases insulin levels and decreases insulin sensitivity (which may bring to insulin resistance in extreme cases - diabetes)

GH has a direct and immediate anabolic effect in the body - it causes different tissues (above all muscle) to retain nitrogen which leads to a positive nitrogen balance = anabolism. It also causes the body to retain minerals (sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus) as part of its anabolic effect as well, which explains the quite noticeable and fast water retention many users experience with GH.

Having said and explained that many of the muscle building properties of GH are mediates by IGF1 which is considered the most anabolic hormone in the body. Even if we block somehow the IGF1 secretion which is induced by GH it'll still retain some of its anabolic and metabolic effects directly through GH receptors in different tissues, but big portion of the effect will be abolished, this is why in rare condition when short statue children don't respond well to GH treatment they're given with IGF1 (prescribed Increlex- you my refer for some info for instance to http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...din-igf1-lr3-vs-increlex-prescribed-igf1.html). The GH causes IGF1 secretion from target organs such as the liver and kidneys, and the IGF1 travels in the serum to different tissues (endoctine effect). The GH also causes a local section of IGF1 (and other growth factors) on different tissues, mainly on muscle tissue, it's called autocrine effect, and it's responsible on the stimulation of cell division, and this explains some of the unique so desired effect of GH (and IGF1).

While the direct anabolic effects of GH are quite immediate (though not as prominent as the effects of anabolic steroids), the autocrine effects takes time and requires constant exposure to effective dosages.

GH has another important effect - it directly triggers fibroblast activity, which means recuperation and creation of connective tissue, this of course enables optimal recuperation from injury, but of course enables better strength=muscle gains with time. This phenomena takes also much time to be pronounced as connective tissue is the slowest to be build and/or recuprate.

The GH is used in the medical field as a short term anabolic aid for post trauma/surgery/severe-burns so yes short term of a couple of month certainly has its benefits, and will create some new muscle fibers to some extent, but as athletes knows GH really shines in long term usage

Last edited:
Excellent info. Thank you for contributing.

I'm new to this area so that information does provide additional insights.

I'm currently bulking and have added MK 677, also taking Test C and Tren A. I notice my weight shot up about 11 lbs within 8 or 9 days. It had to be the MK as I've done this type of bulk before and never had that immediate increase in weight.

I plan on taking part in a BB comp in mid April, so I was going into my cut phase start of Jan. I'm unsure whether to keep up with the MK or to drop it. My initial thought is to see how quickly the weight drops as I cut calories.

What is hard for me to wrap my mind around is the fact that while I've gained water weight, I may actually also be losing fat (and gaining new muscle).

I believe David kalick suggests taking 2iu eod which prevents/reduces one from becoming insulin insensitive - diabetic. Anybody have experience with this protocol?

Reactions: Cdn
How about more for longevity purposes and general health for those over 40?

Great question

I would start with 2iu a day, check these 3 factors, and adjust accordingly -

- Check my IGF1 levels and bring them to the upper normal range

- Check serum glucose levels and make sure they're on point

- Check thyroid functioning and make sure they're on point

Excellent info. Thank you for contributing.

I'm new to this area so that information does provide additional insights.

I'm currently bulking and have added MK 677, also taking Test C and Tren A. I notice my weight shot up about 11 lbs within 8 or 9 days. It had to be the MK as I've done this type of bulk before and never had that immediate increase in weight.

I plan on taking part in a BB comp in mid April, so I was going into my cut phase start of Jan. I'm unsure whether to keep up with the MK or to drop it. My initial thought is to see how quickly the weight drops as I cut calories.

What is hard for me to wrap my mind around is the fact that while I've gained water weight, I may actually also be losing fat (and gaining new muscle).

this is exactly where i am with this right now. i have a thread i am about to update 'first GH run ever' and i have been on HGH since the beginning of sept. have worked my way up to 3 IU/day and am seeing really no gains except for water retention in my bell area.

Great post here. Best explanation ive read of GH....basically GH explained for dummies lol.

Been on somastim 7 weeks now at 5iu Ed and I'm in love with the quality of the gh,from my experience I don't see huge results till mth 4 but 2 mths in and I'm already getting lean and sleeping like a baby
I still feel 12 mths is the min amount of time to see optimal results I'm planning on a. 24 mths min run this time and adding somedin very soon to see if the results are enhanced.i also feel that hgh shows best results ran with a anabolics esp for muscle growth,

I just finished a 3 month run with hgh I got cut short and screwed by a couple sources ordered a bunch of kits and customs screwed me.

I have been off for almost a week results weren’t really coming yet but curious how long igf levels stay up where if I continue will it be considered same cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGF levels will drop in a week, but will come back up in a week as well

Indeed the deliveries from China on 2018 are heavily jeopardized by customs, this is why it's important to get and order from class 1 countries

I've been asked on GH usage numerous times, I find this post a good starting point so would like to bump it

We are always offering special deals on GH and IGF1 to the members including special bundle deals on GH+IGF1 - alays contact me for the best offer

I’m running 10 ius per day of the geno pens and every time I run it suddenly after 4 weeks I’ll look in the mirror and go holy shit I’m actually getting lean as shit even if my diet is complete garbage
Fat loss effects are amazing its just not overnight like something like dnp but run it for a month or two and you’ll see

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear