Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Articles > Article's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 97 votes, 4.73 average. Display Modes
Old 09-11-2007, 02:50 PM

Big A,

Since we want to be in a prime anabolic environment when doing the maintenece doses would you suggest doing days 1-30 before starting a new um chemical routine... this assumes the routine will include fast acting things to get up to spead fast. OR would it be better to start days 1-30 in week 1
Old 09-11-2007, 03:31 PM
IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
Big A,

Since we want to be in a prime anabolic environment when doing the maintenece doses would you suggest doing days 1-30 before starting a new um chemical routine... this assumes the routine will include fast acting things to get up to spead fast. OR would it be better to start days 1-30 in week 1
It's better to start the gear and the Syntherol at the same time, as the gear takes a good 4 weeks to fully kick in properly. So by the time you reached your Syntherol maintanance, the gear is fully working in the body, exactly when you need it.

First you get the money. Money brings power. Power lets you rule the world!

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
GENESIS - Great Choice
MRSUPPS.COM - Cutting Edge Supplements At Wholesale Prices with FREE SHIPPING!
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!
Gear99 - The best quality!
PHARMALOOT - WHOLESALE AND RETAIL - Roids, HGH, Prescription drugs, RAWS

_
Old 09-17-2007, 11:02 PM
Registered Member

Big A

I have been considering the use of Syntherol, mainly in arms. Why? 60 inch chest 20 inch arms. My arms got the crappy genetics of long and lanky. They have been stuck there for a long time, they grow more slowly than any other part, and I think it is way past time to push them to a better point of 23 to 24 in time. My question is since I have obnoxiouly long arms (40 insh sleeve) and my arms are already of decent size to a normal person. I was wondering since there is alot of muscle mass there, length wise, if I could modify the dosage schedule to 1.5 for 10 day, 2.5 for 10 days, and 3.5 for 10 days. Does this sound logical? Thanks.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:27 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force245 View Post
I have been considering the use of Syntherol, mainly in arms. Why? 60 inch chest 20 inch arms. My arms got the crappy genetics of long and lanky. They have been stuck there for a long time, they grow more slowly than any other part, and I think it is way past time to push them to a better point of 23 to 24 in time. My question is since I have obnoxiouly long arms (40 insh sleeve) and my arms are already of decent size to a normal person. I was wondering since there is alot of muscle mass there, length wise, if I could modify the dosage schedule to 1.5 for 10 day, 2.5 for 10 days, and 3.5 for 10 days. Does this sound logical? Thanks.
You sound like the perfect candidate of what Syntherol is meant for. I can feel for you. Before Syntherol, I had 20" arms with 62" shoulders. Think about how skinny my arms looked!

Regarding the dosages, have you ever injected anything in the arms before? If not, they will have a hard time.
Your logic is sound about the increased dosage, but I don't know anyone that has done that and everyone that has started Syntherol with 20"+ arms, have used the usual dosage of 1,2,3ml. That doesnt' mean that it won't work with a higher dosage, because as I said, your logic is sound.

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 09-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Registered Member

Thanks Big A. No, I have never injected into arms, just the typical places such as ass, delts and a couple of time in quads. So if the dosage does get increased, what signs should I look for too much too soon, maybe like muscle being way too sore to workout. Thanks.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:06 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks Big A. No, I have never injected into arms, just the typical places such as ass, delts and a couple of time in quads. So if the dosage does get increased, what signs should I look for too much too soon, maybe like muscle being way too sore to workout. Thanks.
No matter what, it will be painful to work out and to straighten your arms.

The more I've been thinking about this, the more sense it seems to be to do what you suggest.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 09-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Newbie Registered Member

calves

Big A,
2 fold question. 1) is the dosing the same for the calves as the bicep? 1,2 and 3ml respectively in each head per day? and 2) i have seen and read the instructions on where to inject in the calf, but that monster in the injection photos has a relatively long calf. My calf is very high and very short. i could probably fill the whole muscle with 2 injections, do u think i should still separate it into 3?
Old 09-20-2007, 11:41 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAT954 View Post
Big A,
2 fold question. 1) is the dosing the same for the calves as the bicep? 1,2 and 3ml respectively in each head per day? and 2) i have seen and read the instructions on where to inject in the calf, but that monster in the injection photos has a relatively long calf. My calf is very high and very short. i could probably fill the whole muscle with 2 injections, do u think i should still separate it into 3?
Calves are 0.5ml, 1ml, 1.5ml per shot, 3 shots per head per day.

You still need the 3 shots per day per head, even if you have short calves, they wouldn't be that short that you need only 2 shots.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 09-22-2007, 06:36 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Calves are 0.5ml, 1ml, 1.5ml per shot, 3 shots per head per day.

You still need the 3 shots per day per head, even if you have short calves, they wouldn't be that short that you need only 2 shots.
Big A,
wanted to ask you about effects i am experiencing, and also keep you posted on progress. i am on day 3 of the synthol regimen in the calves. have been using a 25g, 1inch dart. injections themselves are far less painfull than i expected. results already are AMAZING. calves are already bigger than they have ever been. however i am having some pain, bruising, and swelling. i am thouroughly massaging and then repping them out at the gym daily, not heavy but very thouroughly. the pain is not unusual, it just seems like trauma. there are no unusual lumps, and i am assuming that the six penetrations per day r obvoiusly going to affect cappillaries, and then the massaging and pumping are causing trauma, and this is normal and ncessary to pushing past that platue. if there is that much growth obviously the fascia is stetching greatly. Is this normal and expected or do i need to stop or take a break? what should i be looking for to stop? i mean the difference already is amazing and i will be very very happy with the improvement, but i dont want to have my legs amputated in the process. please let me know if i am on the right track. thanks.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:17 AM
Registered Member

absolutely normal in my experience bro, stick with it, a year since I did my calves and their still over an inch bigger than they ever had been from 10 years of training.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:52 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ian View Post
absolutely normal in my experience bro, stick with it, a year since I did my calves and their still over an inch bigger than they ever had been from 10 years of training.
thanks man, i feel better now. anybody else out there have the same experience?
Old 09-22-2007, 11:46 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAT954 View Post
thanks man, i feel better now. anybody else out there have the same experience?
That's all normal. Especially in the calves. But, it goes without saying - don't massage so hard that you bruise from the massage!

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 09-27-2007, 03:31 AM
Registered Member

So Big A I placed my order and I think I have a hard on cause I am so excited. But before it gets here and I jump into the upped dosage I was asking you about. Since I have never shot in the arms (and sorry if I missed in the post somewhere), is it better to inject in the relaxed position, stretched position or contracted position. Thanks bro. I am so looking forward into finally bypassing the 21 inch mark. I think I might cruise over to the before and after post.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:05 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So Big A I placed my order and I think I have a hard on cause I am so excited. But before it gets here and I jump into the upped dosage I was asking you about. Since I have never shot in the arms (and sorry if I missed in the post somewhere), is it better to inject in the relaxed position, stretched position or contracted position. Thanks bro. I am so looking forward into finally bypassing the 21 inch mark. I think I might cruise over to the before and after post.
This is how I inject my arms:

Bis - I sit down and hold the arm in my lap, bent. That way, the bi is fully relaxed.

Tris - I do this in the mirror. I hold my arm fully raised, in a front delt raise, so the delt has all the tension. That way, the tri just hangs fully relaxed. It's a bit hard on the delt as the injection takes a while, but it's excellent for the tri.
blacksterbmw likes this.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 09-28-2007, 02:57 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Big A's advice got me through the arm dillemna

I followed his advice on seo usage for the arms. Since that time, my arms have greatly improved in size, but the definition is better too, because i've coupled it with his training techniques for the arms. I'm just astounded, and i don't look deformed at all or mishapen. Big A gets my props for his help on this board.

oakman
Old 09-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

Thanks Big A, Man you are really tons of help. You really keeps people learning from you and not making stupid beginner mistakes over and over again. A big Thanks.

Ank Oakman, what training techniques are we taking about. I was planning on doing a single set of DC widow makers for arms instead of the rest pause until I get to the maintenance phase, progressive weight over the course of the widow makers.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:59 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRick722 View Post
great post. i have been thinking about synthol for a while but am affraid of getting an unnatural look and being a joke. i compete in the NPC and the last to years at the New Englands the same guy was called out on using synthol because it looked awfull. the guy prob would have been top 2 in his class but they actually made an announcment about what the judges where looking for obviously calling him out then placeing him5th and i just dont want to be that guy.
If you do it properly (as per my guide) it will look 100% natural, more defined and more vascular.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 10-18-2007, 05:23 AM
Newbie Registered Member

there will be some problem if a train with heavy weights during my seo cicle?!!?
Old 10-18-2007, 12:49 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan.Victor View Post
there will be some problem if a train with heavy weights during my seo cicle?!!?
You SHOULD be training heavy during seo usage - you want to increase muscle mass at maximum rate.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 10-30-2007, 11:56 AM
Banned

Hey I just placed my order for 6 bottles of Syntherol ... I have been lurking on the forums for a bit ... first post...
I am going to be doing triceps and shoulders
how much do you guys think I should expect to gain ?
and I dont really understand this maintenance dose... does it happen right after the 30 days ? or am I supposed to wait a few weeks ? and what exactly is maintenance dose? once a week?

sorry for all the questions but thanks in advance !

Tags
esiklean, pumpnpose, seo, site enhancement, spot injections, syntherol, synthol