Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Articles > Article's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 97 votes, 4.73 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 11:07 AM
IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybair View Post
i have a question for ya big a. i did the bicep protocol about a year ago. it was awesome until the last week when i shot into my bicep, and it was from the side, and then my fingers went numb and my forearms are still a bit numb. also, i could not flex my left bicep for about three months. i worked out and had the strengh, but there was no flex at all. it was soft. i would slap it and it shook like jellow.
it works now, although seems to have sunk in some compared to the right. my arms arent that big, about sixteen half, maybe seventeen now. i weigh bout 230 so my arms are small for my size. i think i might have went to deep and hit a nerve. my question is do you think i can to the bicep protocol again but not go so deep and not all the way up to three ccs. maybe stay at two since i liked my arms at that size anyway. i dont want to damage my arm. i was using 1 1/2 inch needles in my bis. i think that 1 inch will do the job. should i try again. what do you think.
You definetely hit a nerve. I did the same in my quad many years back and I had the same symptoms. It's the luck of the draw, when you inject anything with any needle.

I do beleive that 1.5" needle would be too big unless you have 23" arms or something.

There's no reason not to do the cycle again, taking some more precautions, like shorter needles and avoiding the spot where you hit the nerve last time, but obviously, when you stick a needle anywhere, there is alawys the chance that you will hit nerves.

First you get the money. Money brings power. Power lets you rule the world!

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
GENESIS - Great Choice
MRSUPPS.COM - Cutting Edge Supplements At Wholesale Prices with FREE SHIPPING!
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!
Gear99 - The best quality!
PHARMALOOT - WHOLESALE AND RETAIL - Roids, HGH, Prescription drugs, RAWS

_
Old 01-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

ok. thanks. i will be ordering some soon.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:55 AM
Registered Member

I just wanted to give a final conclusion on my Syntherol cycle for my arms bis and tris, including lateral head. Overall im not very pleased with the results. I put about an inch on my left arm and around an inch and a half on my right but I also but on 27 lbs during the 30 days from my rebound from a long diet. So honestly I dont think the Syntherol did much. I started my gear at the same time, started my dc training also. So im pretty much back to where I started before I started to cut down which sucks. I was really hoping that this would of worked out for me so I guess ill have to try again down the road or just give it up. Not saying it doesnt work at all just I wish the results would have been more pleasing
Old 01-23-2008, 04:04 AM
IFBB PRO / Kilo Klub Member

r there any protocols for seo in the lats that you can recommend, or is it not recommended there?
thanks again
Old 01-23-2008, 10:29 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd868484 View Post
I just wanted to give a final conclusion on my Syntherol cycle for my arms bis and tris, including lateral head. Overall im not very pleased with the results. I put about an inch on my left arm and around an inch and a half on my right but I also but on 27 lbs during the 30 days from my rebound from a long diet. So honestly I dont think the Syntherol did much. I started my gear at the same time, started my dc training also. So im pretty much back to where I started before I started to cut down which sucks. I was really hoping that this would of worked out for me so I guess ill have to try again down the road or just give it up. Not saying it doesnt work at all just I wish the results would have been more pleasing
Everything is individual. While some get up to 3.5" on their arms in 30 days, others like xcel on this site, only got 1/2". But that is rare. Most get 2" permanent.

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:SYNTHETEK - Hardcore products with double money back guarantee!

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 01-23-2008, 10:29 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm View Post
r there any protocols for seo in the lats that you can recommend, or is it not recommended there?
thanks again
To do lats, you need someone else to do the injections for you. You need to be very lean so each individual muscle within the back can clearly be seen as they all have to be injected.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 01-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Registered Member

I mean i can tell they are somewhat bigger and pushed against the skin tighter giving the muscle a harder leaner appearance. Is it ok to run the protocol again down the road with say .5ml added. My arms are 20 cold and get up to 21 pumped but im 6ft and I really want the thick look to them. But im not sure that will ever happen im 23 years old and I dont really want to risk my health for it. Do you think it would be safe to run it again but this time im going to do only one muscle at a time.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:37 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd868484 View Post
I mean i can tell they are somewhat bigger and pushed against the skin tighter giving the muscle a harder leaner appearance. Is it ok to run the protocol again down the road with say .5ml added. My arms are 20 cold and get up to 21 pumped but im 6ft and I really want the thick look to them. But im not sure that will ever happen im 23 years old and I dont really want to risk my health for it. Do you think it would be safe to run it again but this time im going to do only one muscle at a time.
It is safe to run it again after the 6 weeks of maintanance.
0.5ml extra is ok, especially for someone like you who not only has a large muscle, but also it's a harder gainer.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 01-26-2008, 10:28 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I apologize if this has been asked before, there are just so many posts to go through. I've used synthol a few times before, always before a cycle. This time I'm thinking of using it while on cycle (test p and tren a). Are there any negative effects to mixing the gear in the same shot as the synthol? Thanks for any info.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:43 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesleyshawn View Post
I apologize if this has been asked before, there are just so many posts to go through. I've used synthol a few times before, always before a cycle. This time I'm thinking of using it while on cycle (test p and tren a). Are there any negative effects to mixing the gear in the same shot as the synthol? Thanks for any info.
You have to inject the gear in different locations than the Syntherol. Injectged the same, the Syntherol can interfere with the gear's absorbtion. Plus the gear will cause extra unnecessary inflmation/truama in the Syntherol enhanced muscle.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 01-27-2008, 12:06 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Great info, thank you very much for the reply.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:01 AM
Newbie Registered Member

bi injections

on bi injections how many injections should be done on the the bi each day?
how many get injected on the inner and outer?
Old 01-28-2008, 11:03 AM
Newbie Registered Member

needle/syringe question

whats the best needle gage to use for synthol? everytime u inject do u have to use a new syringe 2?
Old 01-29-2008, 07:21 AM
IFBB PRO / Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
It is safe to run it again after the 6 weeks of maintanance.
0.5ml extra is ok, especially for someone like you who not only has a large muscle, but also it's a harder gainer.
I am experiencing some of the same. a little fuller, more vascularity, which is really fucking cool, but the overall size is not what I hoped for, a little on the small side. Everything was looking good, but the gains seemed stall, overall only about 1/4-1/2 inch. maintenance starting tommorrow. Should I follow this same advice or just run it again with the same stategy 1cc /2cc/ 3cc etc. after 6 wks. My arms r not 20 inches as this other guy has, they are not that large yet.
I don't believe anything went wrong, is this just how I responded this first time
thanks again
Old 01-29-2008, 11:25 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm View Post
I am experiencing some of the same. a little fuller, more vascularity, which is really fucking cool, but the overall size is not what I hoped for, a little on the small side. Everything was looking good, but the gains seemed stall, overall only about 1/4-1/2 inch. maintenance starting tommorrow. Should I follow this same advice or just run it again with the same stategy 1cc /2cc/ 3cc etc. after 6 wks. My arms r not 20 inches as this other guy has, they are not that large yet.
I don't believe anything went wrong, is this just how I responded this first time
thanks again
You have to wait the 6 weeks until you start another 30day course. Do the extra 0.5ml. Some people have tight fascias and/or the body assimilates the oil very quickly. Those people don't get as much size.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 01-31-2008, 03:44 AM
Registered Member

bruising in triceps

on day 10 i have large bruises on trys it's not from massage...should i make any changes??? back off?? have been traing real hard and up 1" already...
Old 01-31-2008, 10:27 AM
Registered Member

i started my synthol cylce and i am running gear along with slin, igf, and hgh. should i inject my igf and hgh in the same area as my synthol to ensure new muscle cells or will it not make a difference. igf and hgh are not in the same syringe as synthol but in the same area.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:15 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolicfan View Post
on day 10 i have large bruises on trys it's not from massage...should i make any changes??? back off?? have been traing real hard and up 1" already...
You must keep hitting veins. I wouldn't change unless it's problematic. And make sure it's not from the massage.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 01-31-2008, 11:16 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybair View Post
i started my synthol cylce and i am running gear along with slin, igf, and hgh. should i inject my igf and hgh in the same area as my synthol to ensure new muscle cells or will it not make a difference. igf and hgh are not in the same syringe as synthol but in the same area.
igf 'supposed' to help increase local size and some people used it succesfully injecting it in the same muscles as the Syntherol, at the same time.

The GH, very debatable.

GENESIS - Great Choice
SR HEALTHCHECK - RAWS!

_
Old 01-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
You must keep hitting veins. I wouldn't change unless it's problematic. And make sure it's not from the massage.
Thanx!!!!!!!!!

Tags
esiklean, pumpnpose, seo, site enhancement, spot injections, syntherol, synthol