Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Articles > Article's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 97 votes, 4.73 average. Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironjunkie View Post
I'm torn between using 1/2 or 1" pins. My calves arent big so I was thinking 1/2" but I don't want to buy a whole case of needles and it be to small. I might just have to buy a test batch of needles. Most guys are saying go with one inch anyway. Don't have to put it in all the way. Still don't know. In either case you can measure a 1 1/2" pin to see where 1" is and still use the needle. You just gotta pay attention to not putting it in to far. Maybe mark it with a marker or something.

I'm trying to find 27g 1" needles. Can't find them. all I have found is either 1/2" or 1 1/2".

How about you? what are you considering?
Bro - i got 1/2" pins for my calves and they are way too short. i tried one and ended up with a lump (only 1/2 ml!) plus it seemed to hurt more injecting that shallow. My calves bleed like crazy..... lol

Lemme know if you or any one needs 1/2" 27 g pins - i have 200!199 actually (what a dumfuk!)
Old 05-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanbody View Post
yo bro - toss those 1/2 pins in the trash! IMO 1/2" is way too short for tris and bi's- you want the oil deeper in the muscle so when it swells up and you are pumping in 3ml's you have no lumps. Plus you shouldn't hit any veins when you are 1" into the muscle. Just my opinion. BTW - it does get easier as you go along, but you will have that weird stretched, pumped feeling for the whole 30 days. But i guess that's the point!!! hahahahaha
thanks for ur input leanbody. the only reason i'm still considering using 1/2 pins is cuz of the tears...not sure if nerves moved around after my biceps tore. if that is why i keep hitting nerves when pinning with 1 inch pins, i'd sure like to know.

certainly not trying to be a pussy about pinning, but when trying to inject, and 3 attempted injections hit nerves (meaning the arm jumps and a nice little jolt), and aspirate blood the 4th time, i'm fucking frustrated... and looking for an alternative way to make this work.

i'm taking a break tonight and back to pinning tomorrow.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nut View Post
thanks for ur input leanbody. the only reason i'm still considering using 1/2 pins is cuz of the tears...not sure if nerves moved around after my biceps tore. if that is why i keep hitting nerves when pinning with 1 inch pins, i'd sure like to know.

certainly not trying to be a pussy about pinning, but when trying to inject, and 3 attempted injections hit nerves (meaning the arm jumps and a nice little jolt), and aspirate blood the 4th time, i'm fucking frustrated... and looking for an alternative way to make this work.

i'm taking a break tonight and back to pinning tomorrow.
Hey bud let me know how it goes. When I hit blood or sometimes a nerve, I just pull out and go 1/4" away. Works for me. I find that when the arm jumps it does so for only a moment and I push the needle thru it. You can always tell when u get in into the muscle, has a nice firm feel- like pushing into a steak- lol.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hey bud let me know how it goes. When I hit
blood or sometimes a nerve, I just pull out and go 1/4" away. Works for me.
I find that when the arm jumps it does so for only a moment and I push the
needle thru it. You can always tell when u get in into the muscle, has a
nice firm feel- like pushing into a steak- lol
Haha, I do feel this myself, but only in the glutes for some reason, with arms
I don't feel that 'firmness' when you reach the muscle, even when I'm a full 1' deep.

Quality Sponsors:

_
Old 05-09-2011, 09:39 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You can always tell when u get in into the muscle, has a nice firm feel- like pushing into a steak- lol.
Good analogy bro

I'm the same as J4CKT though, never feel it in the bis, no matter how deep I go. Definitely feel it in the quads though!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:27 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIDE View Post
Good analogy bro

I'm the same as J4CKT though, never feel it in the bis, no matter how deep I go. Definitely feel it in the quads though!
Maybe your bis are more like Filet Mignon and mine are like Top Round - a little older and tougher....;-)
Old 05-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Hey bud let me know how it goes. When I hit blood or sometimes a nerve, I just pull out and go 1/4" away. Works for me. I find that when the arm jumps it does so for only a moment and I push the needle thru it. You can always tell when u get in into the muscle, has a nice firm feel- like pushing into a steak- lol.
lol. nice analogy.

i haven't been able to push thru when the arm jumps. my first reaction is to pull it out!
still using 1 inch, but started using 1/2 on bis. prob go back to 1 inch next week. still get a nice pump with the 1/2 inch ( i know its prob not going in deep enough, but i'm trying)
Old 05-14-2011, 09:32 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol. nice analogy.

i haven't been able to push thru when the arm jumps. my first reaction is to pull it out!
still using 1 inch, but started using 1/2 on bis. prob go back to 1 inch next week. still get a nice pump with the 1/2 inch ( i know its prob not going in deep enough, but i'm trying)
You just need to make sure that you are getting deep enough into the muscle to be able to stretch the fascia. You want to keep the muscle looking natural and not begin to lump at the injection sites.
Old 05-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Intimidating stuff....

After what I believe to be a ton of research I am still going to wait before trying such a drastic tactic. Very scary stuff indeed, no matter how much reading one can do on the subject first hand knowledge is key and until someone can physically show me how i'll patiently wait. Good luck to anyone else out there that's going to give it a shot though, Best Wishes
Old 05-20-2011, 08:51 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesflex2626 View Post
After what I believe to be a ton of research
I am still going to wait before trying such a drastic tactic. Very scary stuff
indeed, no matter how much reading one can do on the subject first hand
knowledge is key and until someone can physically show me how i'll patiently
wait. Good luck to anyone else out there that's going to give it a shot
though, Best Wishes

“Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.”

Quality Sponsors:

_
Old 05-20-2011, 09:26 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4CKT View Post
“Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.”
I agree. Good quote bro!
Old 05-23-2011, 11:09 AM
Newbie Registered Member

i have a hard spot where i injected on my outer tricep head.
i know there was a bruise there prior to hardening.

do i just need to keep massaging this spot?
Old 05-23-2011, 11:20 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
i have a hard spot where i injected on my outer tricep head.
i know there was a bruise there prior to hardening.

do i just need to keep massaging this spot?
I'd say take a hot bath and soak it. Then massage is gently- you don't want to dig in too hard and make the bruise worse. Try a vibrator too- they have a different effect than hand massaging. I wouldn't pin that spot for a day or two until it feels like the rest.

Last edited by leanbody; 05-25-2011 at 04:21 AM.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:08 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'd say take a hot bath and soak it. Then massage is gently- you don't want to dig in too hard and make the bruise worse. Try a vibrator too- they have a different effect than hand massaging. I wouldn't pin that spot for a day or two until it fells like the rest.
I agree. Also, you may want to try massaging with a small 2" paint roller, it gives a smoother, more even massage.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:40 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
I'd say take a hot bath and soak it. Then massage is gently- you don't want to dig in too hard and make the bruise worse. Try a vibrator too- they have a different effect than hand massaging. I wouldn't pin that spot for a day or two until it fells like the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIDE View Post
I agree. Also, you may want to try massaging with a small 2" paint roller, it gives a smoother, more even massage.
good advice thanks guys.
i've tried pinning around it. its no longer a bruise. i'm wondering if this is the start of scar tissue?
Old 05-25-2011, 04:25 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
good advice thanks guys.
i've tried pinning around it. its no longer a bruise. i'm wondering if this is the start of scar tissue?
That is fukkin GENIUS to use a little paint roller! BN - I doubt if that is scar tissue. the scar tissue should be so small u cant really feel it til it builds up. you are using 27ga pins, rite? Scarring should be minimal with that size. Only with cannons like 16/18ga. def keep massaging it - the oil needs to disperse - try hot compresses too before you massage.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:20 AM
Registered Member

day 14 for bi's

I am on day 14 of Big A's bicep protocol and my arms are still the exact same size as before I started at 17" is my arm suppose to be straight when I inject or bent like I am flexing my bi's? I'm thinking if there straight and not flexed the 1" needle would just go straight thru the muscle head. so am I missing the muscle or doing this correctly. I just thought I would see results by now.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:21 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexsteel_ceo View Post
I am on day 14 of Big A's bicep protocol and my arms are still the exact same size as before I started at 17" is my
arm suppose to be straight when I inject or bent like I am flexing my bi's?
I'm thinking if there straight and not flexed the 1" needle would just go
straight thru the muscle head. so am I missing the muscle or doing this
correctly. I just thought I would see results by now.
Three quarters to fully extended in a position where you are NOT flexed
so that the shot is as smooth and painless as possible.

Day 14? So you just started 2ml shots? By Day 20+ you should start to
see major changes with the 3ml shots.

Also you have to remember you are only doing bi's and not tris (which are
the biggest part of your arm) so don't expect huge increases
in size.

Quality Sponsors:

_

Last edited by J4CKT; 05-30-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:08 PM
Registered Member

[QUOTE=J4CKT;1015014]Three quarters to fully extended in a position where you are NOT flexed
so that the shot is as smooth and painless as possible.

the biggest part of your arm) so don't expect

Yes that's correct I just started the 2 ml/day. I hope to see a solid 1" in gains from this.
thanks for your help._
Old 05-31-2011, 04:26 PM

Awards Showcase

[QUOTE=flexsteel_ceo;1015191]
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4CKT View Post
Three quarters
to fully extended in a position where you are NOT flexed so that the shot
is as smooth and painless as possible.

the biggest part of your arm) so don't expect

Yes that's correct I just started the 2 ml/day. I hope to see a solid 1" in gains from this. thanks for your help._
Np, good luck bro.

Quality Sponsors:

_

Tags
esiklean, pumpnpose, seo, site enhancement, spot injections, syntherol, synthol