Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Articles > Article's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS

PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 03:25 AM
Registered Member

SBGH (sexual binding globulin hormone) while on HRT/TRT

Hi Bro's,
I'm on 250mg/wk Test Enantate for TRT and I was wondering if this would cause my SBGH to increase or will all the test be available for regeneration, muscle growth etc.,?
Old 11-10-2008, 06:30 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) binds up about 98% of your testosterone. A more important number to keep an eye on is your "Free Testosterone" which is biologically active. There are tests for it and you would do well to have testing done on a regular basis, IMO.
Disclaimer: Quad-smack is a fictional character. He is the manifestation of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder arising from daily abuse delivered by a 9th Grade Science Teacher that turned out to be a Dominatrix. Any information posted by this character is for entertainment purposes only and not to be construed as medical advise or factual information of any type.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Registered Member

Now Bro, I live in England and the Endocronologist I see says theirs no test to find out my free testosterone levels! I've seen on these forums that you guys get it done in the USA but where can I get it done? Help!
Old 11-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Threw a curve ball - England, huh? I have no clue. My MD does it for me every 6 months when he checks my cholesterol. At my age, we are looking for the time when I will begin to need TRT
Disclaimer: Quad-smack is a fictional character. He is the manifestation of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder arising from daily abuse delivered by a 9th Grade Science Teacher that turned out to be a Dominatrix. Any information posted by this character is for entertainment purposes only and not to be construed as medical advise or factual information of any type.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Now Bro, I live in England and the Endocronologist I see says theirs no test to find out my free testosterone levels! I've seen on these forums that you guys get it done in the USA but where can I get it done? Help!
I have had my free testosterone levels tested by my local doctors surgery her in the UK. An alternative is to go directly to your loacl hospital, or ring enquiring about various tests. They may charge you also.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

inhibition of sex hormone binding globulin as far as natural supps involve ..............

Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack), forskolin, Avena Sativa, Muira Puama, stinging nettle (or better yet nettle root) in theory with the 2 in bold being the most promising

and unnatural...........

proviron, insulin definitely work on this front.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dante.trudel.5

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........
Old 11-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOGGCRAPP View Post
inhibition of sex hormone binding globulin as far as natural supps involve ..............

Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack), forskolin, Avena Sativa, Muira Puama, stinging nettle (or better yet nettle root) in theory with the 2 in bold being the most promising

and unnatural...........

proviron, insulin definitely work on this front.
thanks for the info i mean i already have and am using proviron but when im not bulking or hevly cycling it would be nice to use these natty plants to help free some test up.
thnx.
no insulin for me thow scares me that stuff.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:07 AM
Registered Member

Thx Doggcrapp, I'll give them a try!
Thx Swifto, I'll ask again!

Last edited by Michael; 11-13-2008 at 01:15 AM. Reason: addition
Old 11-13-2008, 05:10 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
thanks for the info i mean i already have and am using proviron but when im not bulking or hevly cycling it would be nice to use these natty plants to help free some test up.
thnx.
no insulin for me thow scares me that stuff.
Pop your body's own insulin with 60-80g Waxy Maize & 10g bcaa's PWO.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad-smack View Post
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) binds up about 98% of your testosterone.
close but not quite. 98% of testosterone is bound to either shbg or albumin at about a 50/50 split.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by machola View Post
close but not quite. 98% of testosterone is bound to either shbg or albumin at about a 50/50 split.
Albumin is LOOSLEY bound, where SHBG is tightly bound. (I believe PEG attaches to albumin, and this is what is used to extend the half-lives of things such as PEG-MGF and CJC-1295.)

Two main factors for SHBG are estrogen/testosterone levels and thyroid hormones and (as pointed out above) insulin also lowers it.

You need the Ultra-Sensitive Estradiol Assay and since free is not avail, you should ask about the Bio-active Testosterone Assay.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:38 AM
Registered Member

there is a supplement called unleashed that is supposed to do something with shbg levels I bought a bottle just havent used it yet but the same companies post cycle stuff worked great got them from protein factory.com
Old 11-28-2008, 09:18 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Yes, you are correct. I oversimplified.
From what I understand, the supplements Avena Sativa & LongJack unbind or "free up" testosterone from the albumin. Stinging nettle root is more active against SHBG. To what extent, I don't know - but even a 1% increase in unbound testosterone theoretically would be a 50% increase in free testosterone.

Last edited by Quad-smack; 11-28-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:48 AM
Registered Member

anabolics 2006 has a chart showing a few diferent chemicals' affinity for shbg. proviron was by far the strongest. 40 times the affinity for shbg as testosterone mg per mg. im not on my home pc but if anyones interested i could post the chart when i get home, monday. let me know
Old 11-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
anabolics 2006 has a chart showing a few diferent chemicals' affinity for shbg. proviron was by far the strongest. 40 times the affinity for shbg as testosterone mg per mg. im not on my home pc but if anyones interested i could post the chart when i get home, monday. let me know
post it up machola,... im interested to see it.....
Old 12-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Registered Member

here's some info from anabolics 2006

pg 16.
45% of test is bound to shbg 53% bound to albumin 2% free

pg 25.
relative binding affinity of aas for shbg
mesterolone(proviron) 4.4
test .19
nandrolone .01
...there are more but those are the common ones
i downloaded anabolics here
http://www.anonymousbodybuilding.com/ebooks.html
Old 12-02-2008, 07:44 AM
Registered Member

Tried to get anabolics 2006 but it said file was damaged, any suggestions?
Old 12-02-2008, 08:50 AM
Kilo Klub Member

machola is there any way you can type up the rest of the rating on that page id really appreciate it because i cannot download the book.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:37 AM
Registered Member

machola, are you saying proviron basically block sbgh? And I'm still having no luck dowloading the book from your link! Need to read it!
Old 12-03-2008, 04:10 AM
Registered Member

i'll type out the full list tonight. it binds with shbg. i'm not sure if it raises free test but it would make sense if it did. it would be nice to see a blood test before proviron and after to see its effect on free test.