over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolon studies

nidal ak

Registered
Tissue selectivity and potential clinical applicati... [Steroids. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

Steroids. 2010 Jun;75(6):377-89. Epub 2010 Feb 4.
Tissue selectivity and potential clinical applications of trenbolone (17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one): A potent anabolic steroid with reduced androgenic and estrogenic activity.
Yarrow JF, McCoy SC, Borst SE.
Source

Geriatric Research, Education & Clinical Center, VA Medical Center, Gainesville, FL 32608, United States. [email protected]
Abstract

Recently, the development of selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) has been suggested as a means of combating the deleterious catabolic effects of hypogonadism, especially in skeletal muscle and bone, without inducing the undesirable androgenic effects (e.g., prostate enlargement and polycythemia) associated with testosterone administration. 17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone; 17beta-TBOH), a synthetic analog of testosterone, may be capable of inducing SARM-like effects as it binds to androgen receptors (ARs) with approximately three times the affinity of testosterone and has been shown to augment skeletal muscle mass and bone growth and reduce adiposity in a variety of mammalian species. In addition to its direct actions through ARs, 17beta-TBOH may also exert anabolic effects by altering the action of endogenous growth factors or inhibiting the action of glucocorticoids. Compared to testosterone, 17beta-TBOH appears to induce less growth in androgen-sensitive organs which highly express the 5alpha reductase enzyme (e.g., prostate tissue and accessory sex organs). The reduced androgenic effects result from the fact that 17beta-TBOH is metabolized to less potent androgens in vivo; while testosterone undergoes tissue-specific biotransformation to more potent steroids, dihydrotestosterone and 17beta-estradiol, via the 5alpha-reductase and aromatase enzymes, respectively. Thus the metabolism of 17beta-TBOH provides a basis for future research evaluating its safety and efficacy as a means of combating muscle and bone wasting conditions, obesity, and/or androgen insensitivity syndromes in humans, similar to that of other SARMs which are currently in development.

Published by Elsevier Inc.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Home - PubMed - NCBI

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Apr;300(4):E650-60. Epub 2011 Jan 25.
17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone) exhibits tissue selective anabolic activity: effects on muscle, bone, adiposity, hemoglobin, and prostate.
Yarrow JF, Conover CF, McCoy SC, Lipinska JA, Santillana CA, Hance JM, Cannady DF, VanPelt TD, Sanchez J, Conrad BP, Pingel JE, Wronski TJ, Borst SE.
Source

VA Medical Center, University of Florida, Gainesville, 32608-1197, USA. [email protected]
Abstract

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) now under development can protect against muscle and bone loss without causing prostate growth or polycythemia. 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone), a potent testosterone analog, may have SARM-like actions because, unlike testosterone, trenbolone does not undergo tissue-specific 5α-reduction to form more potent androgens. We tested the hypothesis that trenbolone-enanthate (TREN) might prevent orchiectomy-induced losses in muscle and bone and visceral fat accumulation without increasing prostate mass or resulting in adverse hemoglobin elevations. Male F344 rats aged 3 mo underwent orchiectomy or remained intact and were administered graded doses of TREN, supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate, or vehicle for 29 days. In both intact and orchiectomized animals, all TREN doses and supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate augmented androgen-sensitive levator ani/bulbocavernosus muscle mass by 35-40% above shams (P ≤ 0.001) and produced a dose-dependent partial protection against orchiectomy-induced total and trabecular bone mineral density losses (P < 0.05) and visceral fat accumulation (P < 0.05). The lowest doses of TREN successfully maintained prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations at sham levels in both intact and orchiectomized animals, whereas supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate and high-dose TREN elevated prostate mass by 84 and 68%, respectively (P < 0.01). In summary, low-dose administration of the non-5α-reducible androgen TREN maintains prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations near the level of shams while producing potent myotrophic actions in skeletal muscle and partial protection against orchiectomy-induced bone loss and visceral fat accumulation. Our findings indicate that TREN has advantages over supraphysiological testosterone and supports the need for future preclinical studies examining the viability of TREN as an option for androgen replacement therapy.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Saw a study recently showing phenomenally more prostate enlargement in rats from Test enanthate than from trenbolone. Scary of course, to see that test causes so much enlargement in the prostate, and of course tren is a safer option if prostate problems could be present. But I wonder if an enlargement in the prostate necessarily means an increased risk for prostate cancer, or if it's just like any other hypertrophy

Saw a study recently showing phenomenally more prostate enlargement in rats from Test enanthate than from trenbolone. Scary of course, to see that test causes so much enlargement in the prostate, and of course tren is a safer option if prostate problems could be present. But I wonder if an enlargement in the prostate necessarily means an increased risk for prostate cancer, or if it's just like any other hypertrophy

Thats mostly because Tren is a derivative of DHT and test can convert into DHT which binds to 5-ar enzyme.

Nice articles, Nidal. Always love to hear good things about the "deadly" Tren;)

No tren is a derivative of nandrolone, not test.

Right.
17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one = Tren
17β-Hydroxyestra-4-en-3-one = Deca

There are a lot of androgen receptors on the prostate and Tren has affinity to the AR far greater than Test or DHT. So it causes BPH somewhat.

I'd guess the fact that Test causes more BPH is due to Estrogen conversion + Test binding + DHT conversion (?).

Another reason to use less Test, IMO.

Last edited:
I really would like to see effects of Trenbolone on the human mind. No drug turns so many people angry, increased sex drive and anxiety faster than Tren does. Love what it does to my body. Hate the way it makes me feel.

I really would like to see effects of Trenbolone on the human mind. No drug turns so many people angry, increased sex drive and anxiety faster than Tren does. Love what it does to my body. Hate the way it makes me feel.

Im the opposite, relaxed, chilled and happy on tren . Just feel better and as strange as it sounds healthier on it. (i know im not healthy on it, just feel healthy) my first week off i felt quite ratty and short tempered and got the night sweats which i never got on it. In fact got the tren sides when i come off which is fucking weird. Always found it easier to get to sleep on tren even if the sleep was broken. Never used anything made me feel so good

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Im the opposite, relaxed, chilled and happy on tren . Just feel better and as strange as it sounds healthier on it. (i know im not healthy on it, just feel healthy) my first week off i felt quite ratty and short tempered and got the night sweats which i never got on it. In fact got the tren sides when i come off which is fucking weird. Always found it easier to get to sleep on tren even if the sleep was broken. Never used anything made me feel so good

Me too!

I LOVE the way tren makes me feel. In all aspects - sexually, mentally, and physically. The ONLY thing I dont like is the fact it makes cardiovascular activities more difficult. Thats literally it.

True, i forgot about the cv, thought i was just getting unfit but now cruising i realise I'm a lot fitter than i thought

No mention of the prolactin issues it causes. I would rather take a DHT blocker than have to mess with the prolactin blockers myself.

Tren kills my libido and deca does too. I am going to take less test more tren and do my own reasearch

Tren kills my libido and deca does too. I am going to take less test more tren and do my own reasearch

this is what i am doing right now,
i have been on 500mg tren e and 200mg test c for the last 12 weeks and have no libido issues, sides are minimum, still having night sweats but not as bad.

Also something i found is try not to eat carbs before bed.

I though as a good rule of thumb, always run equal or more test then nandrolone based drugs? I've had issues with tren killing my sex drive but this is because of elevated prolactin levels. Cabergoline and Exemestane and the lil prick work just fine.......

You like you on it....but does everyone else like you on it? I like the way it makes me feel as well. I feel self-assured and perhaps a bit cocky. Most people are cordial in public so it doesn't affect how I treat service people. I think in most cases, family takes the brunt of it. That's unfortunate, but it's true. My fiance will say things like, "You have a slight edge or tone to your voice lately". Also, I have very little patience for her son when Tren is in the picture. I know if I ever totally blow a gasket, Tren will have to go. Because I know this, I try to reel myself in because I want my relationship with Tren to continue. Wish I could be chill like Sammy....listening to Bob Marley. Instead, I'm one of the angry ones. Tren = Asshole in a bottle. But, damn the gains sure are good. Such Ambivalence.

Tren doesn't change my mentality at all thankfully. Would hate to become an epic asshole on it.

You like you on it....but does everyone else like you on it? I like the way it makes me feel as well. I feel self-assured and perhaps a bit cocky. Most people are cordial in public so it doesn't affect how I treat service people. I think in most cases, family takes the brunt of it. That's unfortunate, but it's true. My fiance will say things like, "You have a slight edge or tone to your voice lately". Also, I have very little patience for her son when Tren is in the picture. I know if I ever totally blow a gasket, Tren will have to go. Because I know this, I try to reel myself in because I want my relationship with Tren to continue. Wish I could be chill like Sammy....listening to Bob Marley. Instead, I'm one of the angry ones. Tren = Asshole in a bottle. But, damn the gains sure are good. Such Ambivalence.

Oh yeah people like me on tren, im a very sociable guy and even more so on tren. I was really worried about the becoming an ass hole thing but the complete opposite happened. I was. Worried about acne and gyno as im prone to both but skin on tren clearer than off cycle and any slight puffiness in my nipples totally gone on tren. It really is bizzare, all the gains and the opposite of the sides, why i love it so much.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner