Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Beginners To Weights, Dieting & Steroids > Beginner's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
View Poll Results: Your Masteron Usage
I feel it is worthwile to use 222 58.58%
I don't think it's worth it 28 7.39%
I think it complements trenbolone very well 91 24.01%
I use it under some other circumstance 38 10.03%
Voters: 379. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree136Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 07-04-2013, 07:01 AM
Featured Member

Masteron - Like or Dislike

Who likes this compound, why and under what circumstances do you use it?

A lot of people suggest that it really complements tren by heavily displacing estrogen receptor binding and thus making it a lot easier to burn that stubborn ab and love handle fat. DHT is good at displacing estrogen at the receptor so this makes sense.

Interested in only experience based answers.

Just to avoid a discussion based on the myth that masteron acts like an AI:

It will not have much of an impact on total E2 levels, but will compete with E2 at receptor level so it will "displace" estrogen in effect. This can still occur with high E2 (not good) in the blood, even though it may not appear as though one has high E2 cosmetically.
MrTr3y and gugu123 like this.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:16 AM
Kilo Klub Member

It's great for strength gains and when body fat is low. You're right, many people mistake masteron as an AI when it's not. It binds to the same receptors that estrogen binds to so that it seems like it's acting as an AI. People need to know that estrogen can't exert it's properties like gyno until it attaches to receptors. The only things I don't like about it is that I break out and get really hairy, lol.
alaski, Adonis89 and gugu123 like this.

Last edited by jm425; 07-04-2013 at 07:17 AM.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:28 AM
Registered Member

I used it with Test and really liked it.

Dose was 600mg/week.

Great for muscle hardness, increased libido, and overall feeling of well-being

The only side effect I experienced was maybe some excess hair shedding.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:31 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

If I was bald all I would run is test with mast or primo.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:34 AM
Registered Member

It makes me look like the phil hernon poster at the bottom of this page
WayBigger and Phattony like this.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:37 AM
Featured Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1164 View Post
If I was bald all I would run is test with mast or primo.
Mast causes my hair to thin a bit, but I don't really have the MPB issue so it stops when I discontinue. With primo I've never noticed any thinning.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis89 View Post
Mast causes my hair to thin a bit, but I don't really have the MPB issue so it stops when I discontinue. With primo I've never noticed any thinning.
Lucky you. I'd love to run primo or mast exclusively. I lost a shit ton of hair on my only primo cycle last year and it really hasn't grown back.

You should try nizoral 2% cream while on mast. It might prevent you from shedding at all.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Featured Member

Quote:
Lucky you. I'd love to run primo or mast exclusively. I lost a shit ton of hair on my only primo cycle last year and it really hasn't grown back.

You should try nizoral 2% cream while on mast. It might prevent you from shedding at all.
Thanks. Will try the nizoral if I notice shedding.

how do you do with 19-nors?
Old 07-04-2013, 08:18 AM
Featured Member

I love it. I find it to be really good when using with Tren...but heck my favorite little 3 is test, tren, mast soooo that might explain something

I think it is beneficial in any cycle personally.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

I like it, especially when I'm lean, and especially with high tren / low test. I haven't tried it on a cruise yet, but I think I will after my current blast. Maybe 100/100/100 test/tren/mast. Higher than trt I know, but I think it might work well and be relatively safe...
themuscle likes this.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:50 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Who likes this compound, why and under what circumstances do you use it?

A lot of people suggest that it really complements tren by heavily displacing estrogen receptor binding and thus making it a lot easier to burn that stubborn ab and love handle fat. DHT is good at displacing estrogen at the receptor so this makes sense.

Interested in only experience based answers.

Just to avoid a discussion based on the myth that masteron acts like an AI:

It will not have much of an impact on total E2 levels, but will compete with E2 at receptor level so it will "displace" estrogen in effect. This can still occur with high E2 (not good) in the blood, even though it may not appear as though one has high E2 cosmetically.
-DHT increases love handle fat, estrogen increases stomach/leg fat. One is androgen pattern fat, one is estrogen pattern fat.

-Masteron has no significant effect on "displacing" estrogen more than any other high affinity androgen.

-Masteron is nice because it gives a nice vascular, hard look, but only if you are actually lean enough (aka competition) do NOT confuse this with burning fat, the effect is completely different. It isn't going to give anyone this look at all unless you are VERY lean, and it won't help you in getting that lean.

-And finally, ALL steroids displace estradiol, steroids with a higher affinity for the AR (yes the AR, not the ER) displace estradiol better.

Last edited by Kaladryn; 07-04-2013 at 08:52 AM.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:09 AM
Registered Member

I love masteron. I like to rotate it in when I drop Tren. Keeps me hard and I don't lose any strength while on it. Masteron at 400-600 with test prop or TNE and anadrol is a great summer stack if you're lean enough.To damn hot where I live to run Tren in the summer....
Old 07-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks. Will try the nizoral if I notice shedding.

how do you do with 19-nors?
I don't shed at all on tren npp winny or deca.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
I don't shed at all on tren npp winny or deca.
Winny is dht derivative not 19-nor my friend.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:06 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm425 View Post
Winny is dht derivative not 19-nor my friend.
Yes Ty. I put that out there cause its weird I have never shed on winny even at 100mgs a day just wondering what people think is the reason why
Old 07-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

I have never taken it in such a way to really know what it's doing. When I had a little less experience, I used to believe it bumped my libido and vascularity. I'm taking it now in a Tren/mast/prop blend. I am getting fantastic results, but what's doing what? I dunno.

I do know 100% that provirion always gives me backne. Mast does not. This makes no sense to me.

So I didn't vote in the poll. Cuz I really don't know.
Adonis89 likes this.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Banned

Loved everything about mast and I wasn't even running high doses. It just kills my hairline like nothing else. Test/tren I'm Ok, but mast fucked me up quick!
Old 07-04-2013, 11:25 AM
Banned

Masteron was good to me at 300-350mg per week, but like a lot of you it started making my hair thin out and I had to stop. My hair is fair more important then a little added hardness.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Registered Member

Wouldn't be beneficial to add it to every cycle, even if you're not lean, just for the Increase of free test?
Old 07-04-2013, 11:55 AM
Registered Member

I love how it cranks my libido to 11
ZeusMorph likes this.