over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolics: Sub-Q vs IM

Do you notice a difference in efficacy when pinning anabolics IM or Sub-Q?

• I find IM to give better results.

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • I find Sub-Q to give better results.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I do not notice any difference.

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

smackthatAAS

Registered
I have been blasting 700mg Tren Ace and 700mg NPP and since I'm doing ED injects I have been pinning into butt and thigh fat to reduce scar tissue accumulation.

I have not had the recomp results I was expecting so I was wondering if the board notices a difference in efficacy when pinning IM or Sub-Q. Any thoughts appreciated!

PS - Before any one mentions diet/cardio/ blah blah blah, I have been eating maintenance cals strictly pro/fat, fasting, fasting prior to cardio and weight training, and only one high carb refeed a week.

AAS are meant to be injected deep into the muscle tissue. It says that on the package insert. Not to mention site muscle growth that goes along with it. Ever notice that pro bodybuilders have huge glutes? Well, try injecting into your bis or delts and you will end up with huge bis and delts.

To answer your question, the drug should get in your system either way and have a similar effect on fat loss. If you are soaking your sheets with night sweats then you are burning fat. If you have been blasting this combination for over a month and you aren't soaking your sheets, then you have bad shit.

the sub q thing went around on the board a while back and seems like eventually the movement died out.
i found it irritating and painful sometimes. IM is just what i am used to. besides i liked to spot inject :)
-JS

Thank you! Someone with common sense. The sub-Q thing is ridiculous unless you are only doing HRT microdosing. So many fads and so many willing to listen to them. The same goes with training programs.....FST-7, etc. It's all marketing b.s. and nothing more.

There have been a few studies conducted in Canada that show Subq TRT is as effective as IM, however it seemed to provide more stable plasma levels of the hormone.

I have administered tren ace both subq and IM. Gains and sides were equivalent using equivalent doses.

The main thing i would say i noticed was a slower onset via subq, and a longer duration of side effects once i discontinued use. I feel the fact that subcutaneous tissue has lower blood flow may explain this phenomenon.

There have been a few studies conducted in Canada that show Subq TRT is as effective as IM, however it seemed to provide more stable plasma levels of the hormone.

I have administered tren ace both subq and IM. Gains and sides were equivalent using equivalent doses.

The main thing i would say i noticed was a slower onset via subq, and a longer duration of side effects once i discontinued use. I feel the fact that subcutaneous tissue has lower blood flow may explain this phenomenon.

I'm still sticking with IM injects,,,at least for now.

My previous cycle was almost all subq. Couldn't tell the difference. I did it just to see how I felt.

agreed with jj... subQ all the way for HRT micro doses... I personally can say I notice the need for little to no AI with subQ hrt levels of test... otherwise no reason... the lumps linger since take longer for the oil to assimilate subQ and frankly depending on clothing or activities if your doing something and you press up all against your lump for me at least its uncomfortable so if I can avoid it I will..

I've been subq for long time now, I don't really notice any difference except less sides when I subq. Jmo

AAS are meant to be injected deep into the muscle tissue. It says that on the package insert. Not to mention site muscle growth that goes along with it. Ever notice that pro bodybuilders have huge glutes? Well, try injecting into your bis or delts and you will end up with huge bis and delts.

To answer your question, the drug should get in your system either way and have a similar effect on fat loss. If you are soaking your sheets with night sweats then you are burning fat. If you have been blasting this combination for over a month and you aren't soaking your sheets, then you have bad shit.

Well, I still have the "sides" from the tren and its from DASH so I assume it is legit... Decreased cardio, increased confidence, no night sweats though bc I'm running low test.

Well, I still have the "sides" from the tren and its from DASH so I assume it is legit... Decreased cardio, increased confidence, no night sweats though bc I'm running low test.

Where did this theory come from that low Test while running Tren keeps night sweats away? Tren itself will cause night sweats.

Where did this theory come from that low Test while running Tren keeps night sweats away? Tren itself will cause night sweats.

It's not a theory... It's what happens.

I was running 400mg Test w/ 500mg Tren. Got terrible night sweats.

Dropped test to 100mg and no more night sweats.

The only thing that should be injected SubQ is small regular TRT doses. The only reason we do this is so the hormone is released into the blood stream slower leading to more stable testosterone/estrogen release meaning very few need an anti estrogen.

When blasting large amounts just stick with IM injects and keep estrogen/prolactin etc levels incheck with auxiliary medications!

Stew

I ran out of IM pins the other day and had the brilliant idea to use a slin pin to inject some TNE sub-q around my navel area. Worst decsion I've made in long time. Sore, swollen and itchy... Feels like my navel had sex with a $2 whore :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws