over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose deca

mphbclipse

Registered
Been thinking about implementing 150mgs weekly of deca to simply help my joints, as my current cycle of test,anavar, and masteron seem to be making my joints crackly no matter how much I watch it.... cissus, glucosamine, chondroitin, fishoils nothing helps... so I geuss do oyu think such a low dose of deca would help??? I am trying to keep it as low as possible because I don't have anything to combat prolactin in case it arises, and currently don't have funds to do so... would I even have to worry about prolactin at that dose???? lmk... thxx

I don't know that it will help you in your situation necessarily but 150mg a week helped me immensely following knee surgery.

yeah bro that's what ive heard from a couple people regarding post operative issues at low doses..... Do you think there is a possibility to have prolactin issues on that dose??? And how quick do you think prolactin issues have the potential to arise?? reason im asking is in about a month ill have money for caber.... just not till then n I wanna start the deca rt now... im staring at the bottle lol.... just waitng for a little more feedback... last time I took deca at 300 weekly I bloated so bad I swore to never take it again....

I have been training either a powerlifting type routine or a low to medium set routine but pretty much heavy year round.
After training this way for around 20 years it took it's toll on my joints.
Using 150-200mgs of deca has improved my joint problems.........

Been thinking about implementing 150mgs weekly of deca to simply help my joints, as my current cycle of test,anavar, and masteron seem to be making my joints crackly no matter how much I watch it.... cissus, glucosamine, chondroitin, fishoils nothing helps... so I geuss do oyu think such a low dose of deca would help??? I am trying to keep it as low as possible because I don't have anything to combat prolactin in case it arises, and currently don't have funds to do so... would I even have to worry about prolactin at that dose???? lmk... thxx[/QUOT

I have never needed anything to combat prolactin @150 or so mgs a week.

Thanks GS..... ya fuckit lil ole MC (lol) is gonna throw a lil low dose deca in tha mix.... gotta do something for these joints... its that or get off the mast and anavar and I aint about to do that..... only halfway done those puppies and I love it!

Attachments

• unnamed (28).jpg
    unnamed (28).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 615
That last pic was 3 days ago before my workout, a little selfy in the tanning booth hahah.... but ya these vars and mast get me PUMPED ....... ill post pics again in about 6 weeks when im done the var and mast,

Thanks GS..... ya fuckit lil ole MC (lol) is gonna throw a lil low dose deca in tha mix.... gotta do something for these joints... its that or get off the mast and anavar and I aint about to do that..... only halfway done those puppies and I love it!

Hell bro you are as ugly as i ammmmmmmmmm:D

HAHA... I still get laid tho.... its all good.... its gonna be better once I start to cut up.... I was such a fat fuck 4 months ago it was sickening....

What dose of AI are you running and/or what dose of mast? You might have low estrogen hence the cracky joints. If I use too much mast and AI it drys my joints out too much. Deca at 150 will bring some relief and you shouldn't have to worry about prolactin pretty much at all assuming you are even relatively keep estrogen in check which I would venture that you might be keeping it too in check.

What dose of AI are you running and/or what dose of mast? You might have low estrogen hence the cracky joints. If I use too much mast and AI it drys my joints out too much. Deca at 150 will bring some relief and you shouldn't have to worry about prolactin pretty much at all assuming you are even relatively keep estrogen in check which I would venture that you might be keeping it too in check.

Masteron 600 weekly .... .5 adex ed....

Masteron 600 weekly .... .5 adex ed....

I am sure you know your body well but that's a lot of AI. Remember mast is an anti-estrogen as well. Created as an anti-estrogen for women with breast cancer. If I run even 1200 test with other AAS equally 2.5 grams a week I personally only need .25mg of adex ed and I run 300 mast ew. You could try lowering the mast a bit and/or going to eod with the adex. Are you getting dry skin, dry lips, peeing more than you seem to be drinking, any erection issues, sex drive, etc. to me it seems like you might have low estrogen right now which is what is drying out your joints. Same thing will happen to me if I crash my estrogen to much-but hard to tell without bloods. You can add the deca which will help bring estrogen up a little but I would also try to manipulate your AIs a little.

Been thinking about implementing 150mgs weekly of deca to simply help my joints, as my current cycle of test,anavar, and masteron seem to be making my joints crackly no matter how much I watch it.... cissus, glucosamine, chondroitin, fishoils nothing helps... so I geuss do oyu think such a low dose of deca would help??? I am trying to keep it as low as possible because I don't have anything to combat prolactin in case it arises, and currently don't have funds to do so... would I even have to worry about prolactin at that dose???? lmk... thxx

I do believe a low dose 150-200mg wk could provide benficial in your situation.

ya I added 200 deca weekly yesterday... gonna lower my adex to .5 eod.... hopefully that works... also im gonna lower my mast to 300 weekly

I have a broken spine and i take a terrible amount of pain killers and all the other bullcrap 8 scripts in all and one of the most helpful things has been to use deca 400`600mg weekly even with my tren while using pramipexole and masteron.
You lose the effects of the deca if you use NPP so skip giving that a try

I am sure you know your body well but that's a lot of AI. Remember mast is an anti-estrogen as well. Created as an anti-estrogen for women with breast cancer. If I run even 1200 test with other AAS equally 2.5 grams a week I personally only need .25mg of adex ed and I run 300 mast ew. You could try lowering the mast a bit and/or going to eod with the adex. Are you getting dry skin, dry lips, peeing more than you seem to be drinking, any erection issues, sex drive, etc. to me it seems like you might have low estrogen right now which is what is drying out your joints. Same thing will happen to me if I crash my estrogen to much-but hard to tell without bloods. You can add the deca which will help bring estrogen up a little but I would also try to manipulate your AIs a little.

Exactly

Ya I lowered my adex dose to .5 m,w,f.................. upped my deca to 300 weekly.. and upped my test to 750 weekly, my joints seem to be better actually.... I assume it was the estrogen (lack of) that was making joints brittle... thanks for the help guys..... I got some prami(liquid from evo) to have on hand in case prolactin issues flare up.........

Generally there's no need for caber if you keep a 2-1 test/deca ratio or greater. Your vagina-plunger will still work fine. :D But deca is only going to help your joints while you're on it. I stay away from deca personally because i'm very gyno sensitive when in comes to 19-nor compounds, especially that one. But it should help. Also, try "super cissus". I've been having joint pain issues too and got on that a couple weeks ago and they're all but gone

I've been using 250mg weekly of deca and I haven't had any need for prami or caber at that dose but some of us respond differently. I've had great joint relief at that dose so I'd assume it would help you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131