over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruise or PCT

Cruise vs PCT

• Total voters

spartan

Registered
I would like to know how many of the members on here actually do a true PCT and how many cruise between cycles. I hope to get good honest feedback on this.

Its a good question, but the guys who are on HRT or TRT, whatever you choose to call it shouldn't be part of the poll, as they will always be at least on the Dr.'s prescribed dose. I personally am on TRT and do cycle off anything else I decide to be taking during a true cycle every 3 months, but my body will always be shut down, but I was a guy that never did PCT, as this wasn't well known 25 years ago, except for maybe Nolva, so it really wasn't a big thing when you were competing, mostly everyone got bad gyno back then and got the operation to remove it. If I were to do it all over again and with all the good PCT regimens, I would of did a proper PCT after each cycle, jmo. peace.

I voted for cruise, but have very limited experience with PCT. Tried clomid and hated the sides. HCG didn't seem to do much for me, albeit my balls never shrank much on cycle. Triptorelin got me curious. Maybe PCT works after all...

Cruise...self prescribed TRT. Bloods always look good during annual physical.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Cruise. Why put your body through the hormonal roller coaster of pct if you're gonna go back on in 2-3 months?

Hope all is well brothers.
PCT all the way, I never skip it , although I spend just as much on PCT than the cycle, but it is worth every penny.
Never had BP issues, or libido issues, or liver and kidney issues.
Been doing it this way for a long time around 15 years ,maybe a little longer.
I was fortunate enough to hook up with a very knowledgeable brother when I first started and taught me a lot.
PCT has come a long way since then, my PCT now days is made up of almost all natural supps and it works great.
I am a true believer that your system must find some normality from time to time to be able to stay healthy, just my opinion., God bless you brothers. Minister.

In my 40's and PCT just completely sucked! I told myself If I was going to do this It is not worth it to PCT, I just stay on TRT doses when not cycling. There may be some that can continually bounce back, but if you keep doing it, the chances are you will not. Most people after using AAS for long periods will never come back to the natty levels they would have been at if they had never cycled.

What are some products you recommend for pct minister?

Just turned 40. And I'm done with PCT's. I now cruise on test c 200 mg's..... If I blast for four months then I cruise for four months. Also ever since I started cruising I really don't lose much of my gains.

I have never heard a doc recommend it.
why takes two steps forward (on cycle) then two steps back (off cycle).....
-MB

Well, never heard a doctor recommend, deca or Tren or dbal or EQ or even test in higher doses than 200 mgs a week, but we all do it.
Bottom line doctors are not very educated when it comes to gear or anything that has to do with it.
I am a firm believer that your body simply needs to cleanse itself from all the hormones and obtain normality.
It has worked for me and few others, but again ,everyone is different. Blessings. minister.

I voted for cruise, but have very limited experience with PCT. Tried clomid and hated the sides. HCG didn't seem to do much for me, albeit my balls never shrank much on cycle. Triptorelin got me curious. Maybe PCT works after all...
I am also curious about the Triptorelin have heard about it but never ran it. I am just joining the camp on cruise vs pct.

Cruise. Why put your body through the hormonal roller coaster of pct if you're gonna go back on in 2-3 months?
This is were I am at as well. I have done a good amount of cycles and in the beginning no PCT and everything seemed to bounce back well plus I was much much younger. Then started PCT in about the middle of my cycle experience and it has been more of a up and down game which to me is not worth the stress on your body when I am just going to jump back on in 3-4 months anyway.

Hope all is well brothers.
PCT all the way, I never skip it , although I spend just as much on PCT than the cycle, but it is worth every penny.
Never had BP issues, or libido issues, or liver and kidney issues.
Been doing it this way for a long time around 15 years ,maybe a little longer.
I was fortunate enough to hook up with a very knowledgeable brother when I first started and taught me a lot.
PCT has come a long way since then, my PCT now days is made up of almost all natural supps and it works great.
I am a true believer that your system must find some normality from time to time to be able to stay healthy, just my opinion., God bless you brothers. Minister.

I am glad that this is working out for you, like I said above it worked for me for a period of time and then it seemed to become less effective and take longer, but like I said if it is working for you then keep it up.

In my 40's and PCT just completely sucked! I told myself If I was going to do this It is not worth it to PCT, I just stay on TRT doses when not cycling. There may be some that can continually bounce back, but if you keep doing it, the chances are you will not. Most people after using AAS for long periods will never come back to the natty levels they would have been at if they had never cycled.

This is where I am now after many cycles. I bounce back but my t-level is only around 500 and it it is a long road to hoe just to get back here why working through the recovery process.

[lang=de]Cruise at 400test e week, for 4 weeks[/lang]

Damn last time I checked 400 Test E was not cruising.. lol I think the max you are supposed to "safely" cruise on is 150-200mg Test E per wk.

Just turned 40. And I'm done with PCT's. I now cruise on test c 200 mg's..... If I blast for four months then I cruise for four months. Also ever since I started cruising I really don't lose much of my gains.

That is what I am thinking going to give it a try this time around and see if I can keep my gains. It seems like I run a cycle and bust my ass in the gym, diet, life choices and then go on PCT and then when its all said and done I loose 50-70% of my gains and they are not water gains, because I keep that under control during the cycle. I hate to get that balloon face look and I like the hard cut conditioned look.

I voted for combination
Because I think you should do PCT when your young like 21 to 25
But it's better to cruise after certian age
that's my thought though
Is crusing as same as pct to get body to normal?

Last edited:
Started blasting and cruising few month ago... because after 5 cycle (2cycle/year) I realized I would reach my goals in my thirties at this rhythm. Just blasted 525mg/week of masteron prop with 150mg/week test prop for 8 weeks. Right now I've been cruising on 100-150 mg a week for 3 week and lost some water(10pound but mostly diet based because of the holiday food) didnt lose any muscle, look great, feel great.

Gonna blast npp in a week or so with the same doses of Test.

Some people get good results with cycle but I'm the kind of guy who get 20-25pound on cycle and lose 15-20 off cycle that leaves with few pound of solid muscle which is not bad but the fast fluctuation in weight is bad for your body (blood pressure, joints, heart rate) and it's wrecking my skin with stretch mark. (I don't really mind but if i can avoid it...)

I voted for combination
Because I think you should do PCT when your young like 21 to 25
But it's better to cruise after certian age
that's my thought though
Is crusing as same as pct to get body to normal?

I would do PCT as long as I could even forever if it continues to work and is not too stressful on the system. But you are right after a curtain age is almost becomes a way of life to do HRT running cycles or not. Maybe early to mid 40's my personal experience.

If you stay shut down for too long never coming off a cruise then your natural test will never be able to be produced again and if ur looking to have children you'll be fucked but im taking tht risk as we speak but im only staying on for 9 months... to stay shut down permanently, its different for everyone but, from what I gathered it takes around 2-3 years of not coming off

Last edited:
Its a good question, but the guys who are on HRT or TRT, whatever you choose to call it shouldn't be part of the poll, as they will always be at least on the Dr.'s prescribed dose. I personally am on TRT and do cycle off anything else I decide to be taking during a true cycle every 3 months, but my body will always be shut down, but I was a guy that never did PCT, as this wasn't well known 25 years ago, except for maybe Nolva, so it really wasn't a big thing when you were competing, mostly everyone got bad gyno back then and got the operation to remove it. If I were to do it all over again and with all the good PCT regimens, I would of did a proper PCT after each cycle, jmo. peace.

Funny, you say guys on hrt or trt shouldnt be part of the poll, then you admit you are on trt, and you participated in the poll. :banghead:

If you stay shut down for too long never coming off a cruise then your natural test will never be able to be produced again and if ur looking to have children you'll be fucked but im taking tht risk as we speak but im only staying on for 9 months... to stay shut down permanently, its different for everyone but, from what I gathered it takes around 2-3 years of not coming off

I think there are more factors to add to your equation other than just time on. Now grant it continued time on w/o any breaks is a big factor but it should not be the only one to consider. For example are they taking anything while they are on to help with recovery when they stop such as HCG, ect.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear