over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smart drugs or drugs for the brain

kwantz

Registered
I was just wondering if there are any drugs, supplements or peptides on the market that will benefit me pay attention easier, absorbed information easier and a higher capacity... possibly keep me motivated and less distracted while in class.... i am entering the final semester in chemical engineering that has a 80% failure rate and I have a job lined up... i just need any little extra help i can get... added focus, knowledge retained and the ability to not get distracted in class or while studying....

Anything tried and tested?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

I was just wondering if there are any drugs, supplements or peptides on the market that will benefit me pay attention easier, absorbed information easier and a higher capacity... possibly keep me motivated and less distracted while in class.... i am entering the final semester in chemical engineering that has a 80% failure rate and I have a job lined up... i just need any little extra help i can get... added focus, knowledge retained and the ability to not get distracted in class or while studying....

Anything tried and tested?

If u have made it this far, u will b fine. Don't start messing with stupid shit. If it ain't broke do t fix it!

Are they worth the money... been reading more about them... seems like people stack them... wonder of they make more.of a difference?

Adrafinil will keep your mind alert and wakeful and help you to focus, racetams also work but they do take time to build up.
Google Adrafinil and racetams and decide for yourself.

Seems to be so many different kinds of stacks... must very person to person... didn't one.of the peptide sponsors use to carry an injectable nootropic...i forget the name... did it not work out well?

Studies show medications like adderal, Ritalin , etc not only improve concentration, but actually allow performance at a higher iq....

Modafinil, (pro vigil, nuvigil, etc). Both are shown to mildly improve concentration, but primarily used as 'wakefulness'...

Permanent solutions? None that I'm aware of. -just performance enhancers...

L-Theanine(50-100mg daily) and caffeine(50-200mg daily):

"L-Theanine is a popular supplement for many purposes. The vast array of advantageous Theanine side effects include its ability to benefit cognitive and mental states, help counteract beta-amyloid formation, possibly improve body mass, and support healthy blood pressure.
When used in combination with caffeine, L-Theanine can help reduce the increase in blood pressure that results from the stimulation of caffeine.[4] L-Theanine can also eliminate the jittery, over-wired feeling caffeine can sometimes cause, and, on top of that, L-Theanine synergistically increases the cognitive benefit of caffeine.[4] For this reason, many often combine L-Theaine and caffeine to create a potent and popular nootropic stack."

L-Theanine(50-100mg daily) and caffeine(50-200mg daily):

"L-Theanine is a popular supplement for many purposes. The vast array of advantageous Theanine side effects include its ability to benefit cognitive and mental states, help counteract beta-amyloid formation, possibly improve body mass, and support healthy blood pressure.
When used in combination with caffeine, L-Theanine can help reduce the increase in blood pressure that results from the stimulation of caffeine.[4] L-Theanine can also eliminate the jittery, over-wired feeling caffeine can sometimes cause, and, on top of that, L-Theanine synergistically increases the cognitive benefit of caffeine.[4] For this reason, many often combine L-Theaine and caffeine to create a potent and popular nootropic stack."

You could just drink tea. I believe a cup of black tea has about 45mg of caffeine and 20mg of theanine. I guess if you prefer pills to drinking liquid then you can buy caffeine and theanine supplements instead.

Ritalin bud. Guaranteed to get you better marks. That stuff was a life saver when I was studying. I could do math problems probably twice as fast and you remember a lot more when you are parrot learning stuff.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Adrafinil will keep your mind alert and wakeful and help you to focus, racetams also work but they do take time to build up.
Google Adrafinil and racetams and decide for yourself.

Adrafanil, cdp choline and phenylpiracetam are in Blackstone Labs Razors Edge...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Huperzine A 200mcg 3x/day
Vitacost.com

Many studies on the positive effects of huperzine A and Alzheimer's

The usual suspects: ritalin, adderall, caffeine.

I started taking Gaba at night and beta blockers and those helped.

I think the peptide I was looking into was called selenk or something to that nature but I hadn't heard any talk about it outside an alzheimers forum.

Love the adderal. Works wonders. Only way I could study for hours upon hours in college.

Sent from my iPhone

True Nutrition 5% off code RDZ747....

We carry Selank under the peptides section on the menu. Click on my banner to check it out.

I currently take and value the use of...

Onnit's Alpha Brain
Pramiracetam
Alpha GPC

Occasionally Adrinifil

I dose the Pramiracetam at 1g to 300mg Alpha GPC. I take that twice a day, sometimes 3 if I really need to focus. Alpha Brain is expensive, so I limit that to 3 caps taken at once about an hour before I need to use it.

Pramiracetam seems like the best overall racetam. I have aniracetam to try, but the half life is shorter.

100% love this stuff. I need it for school, BJJ, and to keep on task. It's a huge difference.

Cool thread ..didn't know there was so much out there!

ive taken adderall and i loved it but cant get the script any more. selank works very well as well and superior has it check it out gives me a sense of well being and helps me ay attention better im a biochem major and it def helps me pay attention in those 5 hr chem lectures

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131