over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting w/ test

Hulkbulk8

Banned
I know a lot of you think i post some stupid shit but i truly appreciate the tough love shown here. :)

I have been tracking my diet as I am trying to get cut up and lose some fat and get some abs. my current stats are:
6'4
17-20% BF would be my guess.

I have been using my fitness pal to track calories with and its working
I have a desk job and My Fitness Pal has me burning 2630 cals a day just sitting on my ass. with working out and what i eat thru the day i am coming in at about 300-500 cal under what i burn.

Iam taking 1500mgs of test e a week and 50-100mgs of dbol

1. I wanted to know if iam correct in not expecting to make huge gains in size and strength since iam eating a calorie deficit. Iam gaining strength each week and so far in 14 days i have lost 10lbs.

2. When i decide to bulk how many calories should i eat over maintenance, 200, 500? i understand some fat gain will happen but i dont want to get as fat as i am now.
I assume that the gains will really start to shine once i am eating a surplus of calories.

3. Does Anadrol work when you are in a calorie deficit or is it just best used when bulking and eating over cal maintenance? i am now realizing how important the diet is and how it can really effect gains while on cycle.

I never really watched my diet before and just assumed i was eating enough. this could be the reason i thought my gear was fake or i was a non responder.

thanks for all the help guys!! one day at a time and i will get there.

I know a lot of you think i post some stupid shit but i truly appreciate the tough love shown here. :)

I have been tracking my diet as I am trying to get cut up and lose some fat and get some abs. my current stats are:
6'4
17-20% BF would be my guess.

I have been using my fitness pal to track calories with and its working
I have a desk job and My Fitness Pal has me burning 2630 cals a day just sitting on my ass. with working out and what i eat thru the day i am coming in at about 300-500 cal under what i burn.

Iam taking 1500mgs of test e a week and 50-100mgs of dbol

1. I wanted to know if iam correct in not expecting to make huge gains in size and strength since iam eating a calorie deficit. Iam gaining strength each week and so far in 14 days i have lost 10lbs.

2. When i decide to bulk how many calories should i eat over maintenance, 200, 500? i understand some fat gain will happen but i dont want to get as fat as i am now.
I assume that the gains will really start to shine once i am eating a surplus of calories.

3. Does Anadrol work when you are in a calorie deficit or is it just best used when bulking and eating over cal maintenance? i am now realizing how important the diet is and how it can really effect gains while on cycle.

I never really watched my diet before and just assumed i was eating enough. this could be the reason i thought my gear was fake or i was a non responder.

thanks for all the help guys!! one day at a time and i will get there.

Well, people sometimes will post stupid shit because of dumb questions, not saying your is. You already touch on this subject. You are that high BF% taking 1500 MG of Test and 100 MG of dbol? And you want to take Anadrol? You are just going to bloat yourself full of water and your BF% is way to high. I would take 250 MG of test, 300 mg of masteron, 300 MG of tren and 4 IUs of GH instead, add a little T3 for about 8 weeks and tell me the difference.

I have no idea what a Fitness pal is, but every metabolism is different, so you can not count on a 1 size fits all. I would not go on calories as much as macros. Your body will burn calories more effective with certain foods and proper timings.

Forget your bulk, you need to concentrate on dropping BF. It is possible to drop BF and add muscle with the proper DIET, Of course if you stare at that scale, you will never know that.

And to close about your non responder, if you had real stuff, you will respond to that much test or other AAS, you just wouldn't know it. I already know your problem, your DIET and your training.

Well, people sometimes will post stupid shit because of dumb questions, not saying your is. You already touch on this subject. You are that high BF% taking 1500 MG of Test and 100 MG of dbol? And you want to take Anadrol? You are just going to bloat yourself full of water and your BF% is way to high. I would take 250 MG of test, 300 mg of masteron, 300 MG of tren and 4 IUs of GH instead, add a little T3 for about 8 weeks and tell me the difference.

I have no idea what a Fitness pal is, but every metabolism is different, so you can not count on a 1 size fits all. I would not go on calories as much as macros. Your body will burn calories more effective with certain foods and proper timings.

Forget your bulk, you need to concentrate on dropping BF. It is possible to drop BF and add muscle with the proper DIET, Of course if you stare at that scale, you will never know that.

And to close about your non responder, if you had real stuff, you will respond to that much test or other AAS, you just wouldn't know it. I already know your problem, your DIET and your training.

Great answer, love mast and tren, with low test!!

Pesty hit it on the head.

All three of the compounds you mention are great bulkers and are hard to cut diet on. You can cut on anything, there are compounds that lend themself to a cut program as pesty mentioned.

Do A-bombs work in a caloric negative..?? They sure do!! You can get strong as a ox on them. However, I would not recommend on a cut as they are very water retentive.

I know my gear is real and good.
Your statement...if you had real stuff, you will respond to that much test or other AAS, you just wouldn't know it.I already know your problem, your DIET and your training.

Well my training is what big A has recommended in the beginners form and my diet, well I am cutting trying to lose the fat. I still get about 250-300g protein and about 200g of carbs.
I am also taking Aromasin and clen.

Do you find your gains to be better with 3-4 different compounds at a low to med dose vs 1 or 2 at a really high dose?

QUOTE=pesty4077;1854595]Well, people sometimes will post stupid shit because of dumb questions, not saying your is. You already touch on this subject. You are that high BF% taking 1500 MG of Test and 100 MG of dbol? And you want to take Anadrol? You are just going to bloat yourself full of water and your BF% is way to high. I would take 250 MG of test, 300 mg of masteron, 300 MG of tren and 4 IUs of GH instead, add a little T3 for about 8 weeks and tell me the difference.

And to close about your non responder, if you had real stuff, you will respond to that much test or other AAS, you just wouldn't know it. I already know your problem, your DIET and your training.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
It's not about 4 compounds at a lower dose vs 1 or 2 at a higher dose....it's about applying the correct compounds to the situation and goal at hand!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's not about 4 compounds at a lower dose vs 1 or 2 at a higher dose....it's about applying the correct compounds to the situation and goal at hand!

^^^^ This. HB you need to decide whether you are going to cut or bulk, then adjust your exercise, diet and AAS to fit that goal.

Right now, your AAS cycle is designed for a bulk, but your diet is designed for a cut. When in a Kcalorie defecit, you are unlikely to put on muscle. Instead you are likely to lose fat, water and muscle as you cut. This will occur no matter what AAS you are taking.

If you are going to continue with the high AAS (Test and dbol) you should consider bulking on a Kcalorie surplus. You can do this even though you are already at a high %bf.

I would say you should get a minimum of 250Kcals to 500Kcals extra per day, and possibly as much as 1000 Kcals extra. You should buy calipers and measure your %bf to keep track of whether you are gaining fat as you gain weight. If your %bf goes up more than 1% per month, you should cut back on your bulk, or maybe even switch to cutting.

Good luck and keep us posted.

So far I have lost 10lbs in 14 days. I am on aromasin for bloat and estrogen control. I am not getting bigger but I am getting stronger and not losing muscle. I may be gaining a small amount of muscle.
I am not a fan of Tren.

Would you recommend one of those body fat testers that you hold in your palms.
I know there not 100% but it will give me an idea and I can just make sure that number goes down??

^^^^ This. HB you need to decide whether you are going to cut or bulk, then adjust your exercise, diet and AAS to fit that goal.

Right now, your AAS cycle is designed for a bulk, but your diet is designed for a cut. When in a Kcalorie defecit, you are unlikely to put on muscle. Instead you are likely to lose fat, water and muscle as you cut. This will occur no matter what AAS you are taking.

If you are going to continue with the high AAS (Test and dbol) you should consider bulking on a Kcalorie surplus. You can do this even though you are already at a high %bf.

I would say you should get a minimum of 250Kcals to 500Kcals extra per day, and possibly as much as 1000 Kcals extra. You should buy calipers and measure your %bf to keep track of whether you are gaining fat as you gain weight. If your %bf goes up more than 1% per month, you should cut back on your bulk, or maybe even switch to cutting.

Good luck and keep us posted.

I don't know if you've mentioned this before but how many cycles have you done before?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

To me, it sounds like you are trying to get it all in one go. Lose fat, build muscle, get abs...

In your case, you might want to consider hiring someone to help you sort it all out. I bet you find it's your diet and training.

You are wasting your money on AAS (taking way too much imo)anyway so why not put it to good use and get some professional help? Taking 1.5g of AAS in this situation is about as useful as throwing a glass of water on a blazing inferno.

I wouldnt waste the money on the bf analyzer. They can be off as much as 20%. Better of using a pair of calipers.

Whatever you decide, I hope it works out for you.

I am not trying to get it all in one go. The point of this cycle is to lean out and not lose muscle in a cal deficit state. As of today I am down from 240 to 227. Arm size has not changed much at all and my strength is going up each week.

Once I get to about 10% bf I will bulk by going Into a calorie surplus of about 200-500 cals.
My last bulk I got fat as shit so this time I am going keep my diet perfect.

To me, it sounds like you are trying to get it all in one go. Lose fat, build muscle, get abs...

In your case, you might want to consider hiring someone to help you sort it all out. I bet you find it's your diet and training.

You are wasting your money on AAS (taking way too much imo)anyway so why not put it to good use and get some professional help? Taking 1.5g of AAS in this situation is about as useful as throwing a glass of water on a blazing inferno.

I wouldnt waste the money on the bf analyzer. They can be off as much as 20%. Better of using a pair of calipers.

Whatever you decide, I hope it works out for you.

I am not trying to get it all in one go. The point of this cycle is to lean out and not lose muscle in a cal deficit state. As of today I am down from 240 to 227. Arm size has not changed much at all and my strength is going up each week.

Once I get to about 10% bf I will bulk by going Into a calorie surplus of about 200-500 cals.
My last bulk I got fat as shit so this time I am going keep my diet perfect.

Are you taking 1.5g of test to keep from losing muscle? If so, you could be in too much of a deficit. What is your deficit right now?

Are you taking 1.5g of test to keep from losing muscle? If so, you could be in too much of a deficit. What is your deficit right now?

Yes that is the reason I am taking so much test. I burn 2630 cals sitting on my ass according to my fitness pal app.
I am usually at 500-300 cals under that.

I don't think you'll need that much test to keep your muscles. I believe if you do 600mg (maybe even less) and simply cut calories slowly (like every other week at 100) while doing cardio and boosting the time that you are doing them (start from 25 and go up 5-10 minutes every other week) should help you cut a lot.

I could be wrong but my main point is that I don't think you need 1.5g to keep your size.

1. On 1.5 grams of test and a calorie deficit you COULD put on some serious size especially if you have never used such a large dose before but that is largely dependent on your genetics.

2. When you bulk you should increase your calories incrementally to see how your body reacts. Changing one thing at a time if you can really helps narrow down what your body likes and does not like. If you're ~20% BF now and diet down to say 11% there is no way you will be as fat as you are now if you do your diet this way. This is important to remember: gains does not necessarily mean your scale weight going up. Don't get irritated when the scale doesn't do what you want it to.

3. Any drug will work whenever you take it but like knight said pick the right tool for the job. A lot of guys use anadrol to fill out for a show but that is quite different than what you're trying to do here. Low test, tren, mast, is a very good suggestion for what you're trying to accomplish.

*You have a high probability of not needing 1.5 Grams to maintain your size*

Last edited:
Latley I have not been impressed with this much test while cutting. I really thought I would gain more even while cutting. I think test really doesn't do much for me. DECA is the same way. Thinking I will try Tren and mast, sounds like that's where the magic is.

Do you think adding proviron to my test only cycle would make a big difference in gains?

Do you think adding proviron to my test only cycle would make a big difference in gains?

Spend the money on a coach like Shelby or Jm.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity