over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tiajuana???

rho

Registered
Going on a vacation to San Diego... Can I cross into Mexico and come back across with my Drivers Liscence?? Any recommended spots to pick up some stuff my fellas( pm me)?? Thanks guys!

Rho

I think now days you have to have a passport?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am positive you have to a have passport to leave and enter the country.

Last edited:

Yes, passports have been required for some time now for both Canada and Mexico. 9/11 changed a lot of stuff.

I live in San Diego. I have had friends visit me and crossed into Tijuana and when we returned all they showed was their drivers license. I assured them that a passport isn't a requirement. Driver license is fine as long as you're a US citizen.

Won't see me there since having a gun put to my head. But if I was there I'd go to Adolitas. :D
As far as AAS, better to use a reputable sponsor here.

Won't see me there since having a gun put to my head. But if I was there I'd go to Adolitas. :D

As far as AAS, better to use a reputable sponsor here.

Damn JJ! You should definitely do a story time!

Tijuana fu..... shit hole. Ffrst day I arrived there some punks tried to rob me. I was at that time only 15 years old and those two pricks were about 30. Too bad for them I was there on vacation with my brother, who had worked in government protection bureau for few years, whom they did not notice because he was inside a store. He fucked them up big time and on top of that at the end police arrived and arrested them lol. Don't go there bro waste of time from my experience.

TJ is played out for gear. Lots of fakes and real shit is overpriced. Not uncommon for you to purchase gear and then have the shop owner call the cops on you afterwards...not fun.
It was cool back in the day....once the pharmacy owners got to know you, they would let you pin in a back room and leave your gear in a locker for those of us that could cross over a few times a week, it was easy back then. Nowadays...no fucking way. Use a sponsor here or your vacation just might turn into a nightmare.

Soon as they see an american they will try to charge you TWICE for what you would probably pay here on the forum. Then the headache and risk of trying to bring it with you. The only thing Tijuana has are cheap hookers and id rather pay a little more and go to the ones in San Diego anyway.

Going on a vacation to San Diego... Can I cross into Mexico and come back across with my Drivers Liscence?? Any recommended spots to pick up some stuff my fellas( pm me)?? Thanks guys!

Rho

absolutely no reason to go to tj for gear...
not happening anymore.

now...if you have never been to mexico you should go.
its definitely an eye opener.its not resorts and hotels in tj...its down right funky.i love it down there.mind your own business and nothing to worry about.
great if your into people watching.
go see how they live down there.i find it fascinating.

YOU ARE ON PROMUSCLE!!! THE MECCA!!!! why would u ever risk going anywhere else?

YOU ARE ON PROMUSCLE!!! THE MECCA!!!! why would u ever risk going anywhere else?

amen...

at 43...I wonder if the youngsters on this board know how good they have it here.

amen...

at 43...I wonder if the youngsters on this board know how good they have it here.

People always talk about the good ol days. Well from what I have heard in the good ol days you were at the mercy of your local gym dealer who wanted to charge you whatever the fuck he wanted and you were limited to what he had in stock.

The best times for gear are RIGHT NOW. I wonder if one day all of this will go away and we would be sitting around thinking of the good ol days when you could buy anything from online forums.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws