over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All trestolone acetate users please read

Celtic labs

Registered
If you used trestolone do you think it can replace testosterone? There is studies showing it can and I personally can say yes it can...But would like to heir from others...It's 10x stronger then testosterone stronger libido and prostate sparing ...trestolone is like taking a mix of tren and test and d-bol all in one....can't wait to try trestolone cypionate when it comes out that will be the day we can really compare testosterone cypionate to Trestolone cypionate

Here is a little write up I found and it he hits it right on.. if you used it then you will know what I am talking about

Trestolone (Methylnortestosterone) Acetate FAQ
(17 beta-hydroxy-7 alpha-methylestr-4-en-3-one acetate)

What sides can I expect?
Nearly every user reports an almost immediate increase in core body temperature. Some users also report significant water retention in the presence of excess carbs, with substantial leaning out with moderate carbs. Trestolone does not bind to SHBG. From my and others’ experiences, this is the extent of the negative sides.

How powerful is Trestolone Acetate (MENT) compared to Mentabolan (Mentdione), its precursor?There are no studies demonstrating bioavailability of these, but there are studies demonstrating their anabolic potency orally. Trestolone is significantly stronger than mentdione in what matters the most. This will only be magnified intramuscularly.

How powerful is Trestolone Acetate compared to Trenbolone?
Trestolone is hands down the stronger compound, with scientific evidence and anecdotal support. Trestolone has a 540:840 ratio when compared to methyltestosterone, meaning it is at least 5 times as androgenic and at least 8 times as anabolic. Intramuscularly, it is 2300:650. Trenbolone’s is 500:500. You do the math!

Does Trestolone carry the same risk of sides as Trenbolone?No. There are no night sweats. No insomnia. No inappropriate aggression. No loss of libido (just an increase!). No overwhelming acne. No anxiety. It really does feel like Test plus Tren minus the negative sides, and even with a little more of a kick at a lower dose.

Does Trestolone Acetate aromatize?
Yes, very much so. A strong AI (i.e., aromasin, anastrozole) is a must while running Trestolone. By abiding by this protocol, you will reap the incomparable benefits of Trestolone without the risk of sides.

How would you describe Trestolone Acetate to an experienced AAS user?
Trestolone Acetate can best be described as comparable to a combination of Testosterone and Trenbolone, although it is chemically an offshoot of Norandren (Deca). I estimate that a moderate dose of Trestolone Acetate will yield slightly better results than a combination of Test/Tren/Mast.

What is an effective dosage protocol?
It has been estimated that even 50mg EOD will yield significant results. I’ve run it as high as 100mg ED, and at 75mg ED, but have resolved to run it at 50mg ED. That’s more than enough for Trestolone to work its magic!

What is the “kick in time” for Trestolone Acetate?
You will literally observe noticeable results within the very first few days as you start to become leaner more quickly than with any other compound known to man. It’s definitely working at full speed in less than a week.

What is the PIP like for Trestolone?
PIP has more to do with the preparation than the compound. If you prepare Trestolone correctly, there is ZERO PIP and it can even go smoothly through a slin pin.

How long should I run Trestolone Acetate?
Even a 2 week cycle will have significant results. 4-6 weeks is ideal if you want to maximize your progress without having to ramp up the dose. One of the main reasons guys don’t run Trenbolone longer than 6 weeks is because they can’t tolerate the sides. With Trestolone, those sides don’t exist. So longer runs should be feasible.

Can Trestolone be used as a Test base?
Yes. But for me personally, there is no substitute for Test as a “Test base,” even with Trestolone. However, if you are looking for the benefits that Test provides, you will be pleasantly surprised how Trestolone outperforms it. Still, I would not run Trestolone without at least a mild dose of Test – this should be no different for taking it orally. If you’re comparing Trestolone to something like Stano that people refer to as a “Test base,” you’re comparing Godzilla to a yard lizard.

What is the difference between Trestolone orally, transdermally and intramuscularly?
Intramuscularly is almost always going to produce magnified results over orally and transdermally. Transdermally is the next step down, with orally being the least effective delivery method. Reports about IM Trestolone are nothing short of amazing. For oral Trestolone, they are not any better than for other available, less expensive products.

Stronger then Tren.....

Pretty ballsy statement

I love tresenolone but the price is hard on the pocket book. I feel great on it. I would love to run 100mg twice a day. It's a much more feel good compound than tren.

What effect does it have on liver,kidneys,high blood pressure?

Stronger then Tren.....

Pretty ballsy statement

Ballsy statement well lets look at the AA ratio of tren 500:500
now let look at trestolone 2300:650...trestolone is by far the strongest steroid legal and illegal besides it's 17a-methylated version cheque drops..Trestolone is the non methylated of cheque drops.....

Might have had little impact, but how do you know they had a true product?

Ballsy statement well lets look at the AA ratio of tren 500:500
now let look at trestolone 2300:650...trestolone is by far the strongest steroid legal and illegal besides it's 17a-methylated version cheque drops..Trestolone is the non methylated of cheque drops.....

So since #s don't lie...I could run Anavar..Halo..Test ...Mast..and Tren and not get the results Trest will give me????

Obviously..cause the added AA ratio of all the compounds isn't as high.

after about 3 weeks i can say that I dont need testosterone with trestolone acetate. 50mg daily is beautiful. 100 is noticeably better but 50mg will blow you away i put my word on that

I just recently stopped using any illegal compounds so this drug sounds like a wish come true.

i am also completely staying away from illegal stuff.. not worth the risk at this point.. no matter how minimal..

Because these products are tested and the results posted. Celtic/pure-oils is legit.

the boss tests the sample then each batch individually.. a famous chemist tests it and a third party lab..

he really goes nuts with the testing.. so many people getting burnedby other companies by "accident"

he never wants to be "that guy"

I love tresenolone but the price is hard on the pocket book. I feel great on it. I would love to run 100mg twice a day. It's a much more feel good compound than tren.

after about 3 weeks i can say that I dont need testosterone with trestolone acetate. 50mg daily is beautiful. 100 is noticeably better but 50mg will blow you away i put my word on that

Guys, how bad is the bloat on Trestolone comparable to Test for example

Been looking at this and 1-Test Cyp as new additions.

Bloat is dose dependent.

I do feel that it could likely replace test but have not yet tried this myself so I will not say yes for certain.

I had 3 bottles if Trest, I gave them to my buddy due to a gyno issue I'm having. He's a high dose guy, I told him to the run the Trest at 50mg ED. Of course he went ahead and did 100mg Ed. He is honestly the biggest, fullest, separated, and vascular I have ever seen him. His mood and strength is great, and he even dropped the 200mg of deca he uses for joint comfort. I believe he is using 1mg of adex EOD to keep estrogen in check

1mg adex daily doesnt do it for me i need 2.5mg letro..

i dont think i need to go over 50mg again

If someone made a Cypionate or Enanthate I'd be all over it.

Because these products are tested and the results posted. Celtic/pure-oils is legit.

My bad up top, I thought you were referring to blood work to show if the compound was legit, I realize you were saying blood work was shown to prove the hepatic and renal systems were ok.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member