over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite discontinued supplements

TheDirty

Registered
Got to thinking about some of my all time favorite supplements that are no longer available. Wanted to hear some of yours as well.

Best ever pre workout for me was CRAZE by Driven Sports. That stuff made me feel like I was on cloud 9, and that feeling of invincibility. Best shit I've ever taken. Supposedly it's off the market due to having traces of amphetamines in it or something like that?

Best designer steroid I ever tried was "Monsterdrol" by JAM (Just Add Muscle). I'm sure it was similar to all the current superdrol compounds out now, but I got seriously jacked on that shit. Gained almost 20lbs in just over a month, and never had any of the nasty sides that I've had on more current drol products.

Best fat burner bar none was the original Venom by ALRI. That shit was winny in a bottle, with a meth chaser. Swear to god I was cracked out if my mind on it, but I leaned up like a mo-fo!! Came home from a bar one night and my girl at the time swore I was high. She said I was grinding my teeth, and my pupils were pinpoints. God I miss that stuff.

Anything you guys remember that you wish was still around?

I liked the old oxyelite pro.
I still have 5 boxes left of it.
It;s the best fat burner i ever used. Cut hunger like nothing else, good energy , also best pre workout ever, good feeling of it, got high allmost on 5 pills at a time lol.
Theres a guy still selling in my country, wonder if I should stock up : ).

I also remeber Halodrol by gaspari... think it was my first steroid cycle I ever did without me knowing it...

Yeah that venom was crazy shit.. sibutramine is a helluva drug!

Back when you could get real M1T. Man-O-man did my body like that stuff.

CG

Dymetadrine 25

definitely thermadrene from sportpharma! i know there were many ECA products back then, but for me personally, nothing could touch thermadrene.

good thread but im not old enough to have experienced some of these things:D

having said that craze, and the original jack3d were off the chains :headbang:

Got to thinking about some of my all time favorite supplements that are no longer available. Wanted to hear some of yours as well.

Best ever pre workout for me was CRAZE by Driven Sports. That stuff made me feel like I was on cloud 9, and that feeling of invincibility. Best shit I've ever taken. Supposedly it's off the market due to having traces of amphetamines in it or something like that?

Best designer steroid I ever tried was "Monsterdrol" by JAM (Just Add Muscle). I'm sure it was similar to all the current superdrol compounds out now, but I got seriously jacked on that shit. Gained almost 20lbs in just over a month, and never had any of the nasty sides that I've had on more current drol products.

Best fat burner bar none was the original Venom by ALRI. That shit was winny in a bottle, with a meth chaser. Swear to god I was cracked out if my mind on it, but I leaned up like a mo-fo!! Came home from a bar one night and my girl at the time swore I was high. She said I was grinding my teeth, and my pupils were pinpoints. God I miss that stuff.

Anything you guys remember that you wish was still around?

Yeah that venom was crazy shit.. sibutramine is a helluva drug!

Personally I miss ALR's Ngorge and WTF though they were just freakin awesome and not on the same level as Venom. I worked for ALR from 2009 through 2012...and man do I have a ton of stories. Late 2009 when I joined, Venom had been gone for a while so I never quite understood what it was all about. All I know is that product sold like crazy. You didn't even need to "sell" it...it FLEW off the shelves...made a lot of money.

One funny story is in 2010 while in Texas, I was helping organize and clean out some things in Author L Rea's garage. We were also building hundreds of sample bags for competitors or stores or something...not sure. I was trying to find something and I stumbled on a box of VENOM samples. There were probably upwards of 200 packets...maybe more(@ 2 pills per) and I think I took about 20 of them. Remember, these at the time were just some mythical thing that I thought was hyped. I flew back home a few days later after I put them in my suitcase...I wasn't sure if Author would allow me to take them so I made an executive decision.
I tried them after I was back in my hometown as I was prepping for a show. FUCK ME RUNNING! I don't know WHAT THE FUCK was in that stuff but it was GOLD. I've regretted not taking the whole box several dozen times in the past few years.

I know that Venom was not allowed to be sold or distributed at a certain point and they(or inspectors) kept very close tabs on the cache before it was eventually destroyed.

"ALR Industries Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 Plus"
This one or is it just a remade version?

I miss Phera (Desoxymethyltestosterone) the most; size, strength and slight euphoria I got was awesome. I have a small stash left but don't want it to be all gone

Do these fat burner stims increase hematocrit? I know ephedrine does but not sure about the rest

Cel Mdrol.... That was the strongest thing you could get

Personally I miss ALR's Ngorge and WTF though they were just freakin awesome and not on the same level as Venom. I worked for ALR from 2009 through 2012...and man do I have a ton of stories. Late 2009 when I joined, Venom had been gone for a while so I never quite understood what it was all about. All I know is that product sold like crazy. You didn't even need to "sell" it...it FLEW off the shelves...made a lot of money.

One funny story is in 2010 while in Texas, I was helping organize and clean out some things in Author L Rea's garage. We were also building hundreds of sample bags for competitors or stores or something...not sure. I was trying to find something and I stumbled on a box of VENOM samples. There were probably upwards of 200 packets...maybe more(@ 2 pills per) and I think I took about 20 of them. Remember, these at the time were just some mythical thing that I thought was hyped. I flew back home a few days later after I put them in my suitcase...I wasn't sure if Author would allow me to take them so I made an executive decision.
I tried them after I was back in my hometown as I was prepping for a show. FUCK ME RUNNING! I don't know WHAT THE FUCK was in that stuff but it was GOLD. I've regretted not taking the whole box several dozen times in the past few years.

I know that Venom was not allowed to be sold or distributed at a certain point and they(or inspectors) kept very close tabs on the cache before it was eventually destroyed.

Now this is a cool story brother thanks for sharing it! Man what I wouldn't give to split that box with you haha!

"ALR Industries Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 Plus"
This one or is it just a remade version?

No this was their remade version after the original was banned. It was absolute junk and did nothing for me. Never bought another ALRI product after that.

GHB.
Get ripped while you sleep :D

-MT

I used to work in a GNC when I was younger. We used to sell GHB over the counter, it was the AST brand (long before they switched over to it being the inferior GABA product they sell now).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws