over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Suspension run

JUICEDUP3

Registered
This is my first run with suspension... what has been some of your best runs with suspension?

as far as...

how much did you run, and ed or eod.

and also what did you stack with it?

im going for some nice lean gains, so thinking maybe suspension with some var or something mild

I've ran TNE in the past at 75-150mg pre-workout with success. Get ready to possibly experience some soreness. Had a couple injections that pretty much crippled me for a few days :eek: But the stuff definitely works! I felt it kick-in in about 30-40 minutes after use. The stuff has a weird smell too. Almost like a vanilla scent. My sweat smelled like it while training.

I've ran TNE in the past at 75-150mg pre-workout with success. Get ready to possibly experience some soreness. Had a couple injections that pretty much crippled me for a few days :eek: But the stuff definitely works! I felt it kick-in in about 30-40 minutes after use. The stuff has a weird smell too. Almost like a vanilla scent. My sweat smelled like it while training.

yeah ive read that the suspension can knot your ass up pretty good.. but I also hear the strength gains are incredible

One nice way to use it is preworkout. I wouldn't go over 1cc, hopefully your gear is 100mg/ml.

My friends like to use it in place of orals, it gives them the same kind of continued strength and explosive CNS drive.

So after 4 weeks of anadrol, they switch to 4 weeks test suspension, then repeat anadrol etc... Pretty interesting and certainly works although injecting suspension 6-7 days a week for 4 weeks in a row would suck Imo. Depends on your goals... I would probably do ED injection though regardless... Pre workout if you train that day.

yeah im not big on the ed injections, but ive been using slin pins so its not real bad.. just the hassle of doing it ed..

im just curious to use it.. considering ive never done it.. feel like a virgin fixing to get my first piece of ass.. haha

I used to do 50 mg in the am and 50 more pm.
That kept the inj site soreness to a min and man it kept me growing, I was running other shit but you could feel the shit hit you post injection say in 20-30 min.

I used to do 50 mg in the am and 50 more pm.
That kept the inj site soreness to a min and man it kept me growing, I was running other shit but you could feel the shit hit you post injection say in 20-30 min.

what did you normally run with it?

I have tried it 50mg twice a day,50mg one e/d 75mg pwo 25mg later but honestly never seen a big difference splitting (just mop)into 2 daily injections .Pretty much 100mg e/d is plenty or about all needed.
I would love to try the TNE which in my understanding is just oil-based???
Anyways i have heard from a few that pound for pound and pip concerns is the way to go considering the pain associated with water-based test..........

I have tried it 50mg twice a day,50mg one e/d 75mg pwo 25mg later but honestly never seen a big difference splitting (just mop)into 2 daily injections .Pretty much 100mg e/d is plenty or about all needed.
I would love to try the TNE which in my understanding is just oil-based???
Anyways i have heard from a few that pound for pound and pip concerns is the way to go considering the pain associated with water-based test..........

I dnt think ive even heard or read anything about the TNE.. guess I need to look that up.. but I have some suspension ready to go.. prob run 100mg ed, along with something else.. not sure what as of now

what did you normally run with it?

Honestly?
Anything and everything.

Last time I did it with prop, tren a, mast, var, tbol, win, halo...shall I go on?

I ran it @ 1ml ed with tren ,mast and prop . I tapped out after a few bottles i couldnt take the pain anymore . Limp for DAYS and DAYS almost a week after a quad shot . stuff works but be prepared for the pain

Honestly?
Anything and everything.

Last time I did it with prop, tren a, mast, var, tbol, win, halo...shall I go on?

haha damn bro.. I may run it with some mast and var

I ran it @ 1ml ed with tren ,mast and prop . I tapped out after a few bottles i couldnt take the pain anymore . Limp for DAYS and DAYS almost a week after a quad shot . stuff works but be prepared for the pain

yeah im dreading the knots.. I hear they are pretty bad.. ive not knotted up since back in the old T-400 days (denkall I believe it was)

I dnt think ive even heard or read anything about the TNE.. guess I need to look that up.. but I have some suspension ready to go.. prob run 100mg ed, along with something else.. not sure what as of now

TNE is the same as test-suspension except one is in water and the other(TNE)is used in oil
The only differences i see is with test-water suspension ,you feel it right off and with the oil based TNE isn't as quick but then again it is faster than prop etc.

I got a homie that uses 200mg suspension daily and he swears on site injection with it because of its swelling knotting effects

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Any one do it on top of a longer ester and only on work out days?

TNE is the same as test-suspension except one is in water and the other(TNE)is used in oil
The only differences i see is with test-water suspension ,you feel it right off and with the oil based TNE isn't as quick but then again it is faster than prop etc.

oic.. good info bro.. thanks

Any one do it on top of a longer ester and only on work out days?

im kind of leaning this way... was thinking of running suspension 5 days a weeks around 75-100mg.. and throwing something else in.. still debating on this cycle.. I have the suspension waiting but still pondering on what to stack with it

I got a homie that uses 200mg suspension daily and he swears on site injection with it because of its swelling knotting effects

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

that just sounds painful bro.. but I can see how it would work

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws