over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheapest way to get the best 2ius HGH per day

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Regardless of what anyone says, the absolutely best HGH on the planet is made by your own pituitary gland.

You body produces 5 iso-forms of HGH.

Synthetic HGH is one one iso-form of HGH.

You body WILL NOT produce antibodies against it's own HGH.

Your body will eventually produce antibodies against synthetic HGH, and very quickly against generic Chinese HGH.

The cheapest protocol for 2ius of superior HGH release is by taking 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no dac, 3 times a day via subcutaneous injection.

This requires only 2 vials of GHRP2(5mg) and 2 vials of cjc no DAC(5mg) per month.

To further increase HGH output you want to inhibit the "evil" anti-HGH hormone called "somatostatin."

Somatostatin is something the body releases when it recognizes high levels of circulating HGH. Somatostatin binds to HGH rendering it useless.

In order to remove somatostatin you will want to take 200mcg huperzine A 3 times a day prior to your GHRP2/cjc no dac, via liquid oral sublingual dosing, preferably for maximum absorption. Huperzine A liquid oral is very inexpensive as well.

RESULTS: faster recovery in between workouts, increased muscle mass, increased strength, fat loss, faster hair growth, improved skin and nails, deeper sleep with vivid dreams, anti aging, increased luetinizing hormone release for maintaining testicular size while on AAS, greater sex drive, etc.

I'm going to try this out, I just took a long break from everything and was looking to get back into it. Thanks brother

Always good information on peps JJ! I'll be taking peps strictly for a while after I run through the rest of my Rips.

I do have to ask, is there a protocol that would not require three times a day pinning with similar results?

I'm going to try this out, I just took a long break from everything and was looking to get back into it. Thanks brother

I can tell a big difference when I go back to the protocol. I put on a quick 10Lbs and get very vascular and hard. My strength goes up around 20% and my old ass heals much quicker.

Always good information on peps JJ! I'll be taking peps strictly for a while after I run through the rest of my Rips.

I do have to ask, is there a protocol that would not require three times a day pinning with similar results?

What I do when I need a break from pinning is I use the oral HGH Secretagogue, MK-677 upon waking at 25mg held under my tongue for 30 seconds, swallow, then eat a half hour later. I also take the sublingual oral huperzine A 3x/day at 200mcg per dosing. This combination gives tons of HGH release and somatostatin inhibition, and is extremely convenient due to no injects.
The difference with this protocol is you will hold a lot more water so it's great for bulking. It makes you very hungry and lethargic as your igf1 levels increase. The huperzine A helps a lot for the lethargic. I ran this for 3 months and now and on the ghrp2, cjc no dac, and ipamorelin with huperzine A because I'm cutting and don't want the water retention.

What I do when I need a break from pinning is I use the oral HGH Secretagogue, MK-677 upon waking at 25mg held under my tongue for 30 seconds, swallow, then eat a half hour later. I also take the sublingual oral huperzine A 3x/day at 200mcg per dosing. This combination gives tons of HGH release and somatostatin inhibition, and is extremely convenient due to no injects.

The difference with this protocol is you will hold a lot more water so it's great for bulking. It makes you very hungry and lethargic as your igf1 levels increase. The huperzine A helps a lot for the lethargic. I ran this for 3 months and now and on the ghrp2, cjc no dac, and ipamorelin with huperzine A because I'm cutting and don't want the water retention.

Sorry if it has been mentioned but where to get the mk-677? I dont care about water retention right now as it will help fill me out a bit....

Now is it smart to use any if these combos along w gh? Say if ur looking to save money could u use one of the above protocols along w a small bit of gh together? If so... How would that pan out pinning and dosage wise??

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Does cjc no dac give head rush like the dac

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry if it has been mentioned but where to get the mk-677? I dont care about water retention right now as it will help fill me out a bit....

Now is it smart to use any if these combos along w gh? Say if ur looking to save money could u use one of the above protocols along w a small bit of gh together? If so... How would that pan out pinning and dosage wise??

It's my opinion that the best protocol is stacking gh peps with synthetic hgh. The theory is if you pin gh peps then pin hgh 10-20 minutes later, you body will think the synthetic hgh is actually it's own produced hgh, so it will ride the gh pep created pituitary gh pulse and will be more effective. Here is the protocol I'm planning to start:

3x/day:
200mcg huperzine A
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no dac
(20 minutes later)
1iu HGH
(30 minutes later)
Eat a meal with 50 grams protein

It wouldn't be a good idea to run MK-677 with HGH because MK-677 secretes HGH nonstop 24/7. Synthetic HGH tends to inhibit some of the gh release from ghrp's and most of the gh release from ghrh's.
It's best to stack synthetic hgh with faster acting gh peps like ghrp2, ghrp6, hexarelin, and ipamorelin, and cjc no dac for the GHRH.

JJ is preaching the truth about these peps Im telling ya!!

I posted some before and afters in the members photos section and its night and day..

What are your thoughts on using peptides for the approximate equivalent of 4iu? 6iu? What do you think is the limit the human pituitary can produce without deleteriuos effects?

It's my opinion that the best protocol is stacking gh peps with synthetic hgh. The theory is if you pin gh peps then pin hgh 10-20 minutes later, you body will think the synthetic hgh is actually it's own produced hgh, so it will ride the gh pep created pituitary gh pulse and will be more effective. Here is the protocol I'm planning to start:

3x/day:

200mcg huperzine A

100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no dac

(20 minutes later)

1iu HGH

(30 minutes later)

Eat a meal with 50 grams protein

It wouldn't be a good idea to run MK-677 with HGH because MK-677 secretes HGH nonstop 24/7. Synthetic HGH tends to inhibit some of the gh release from ghrp's and most of the gh release from ghrh's.

It's best to stack synthetic hgh with faster acting gh peps like ghrp2, ghrp6, hexarelin, and ipamorelin, and cjc no dac for the GHRH.

Ok so if mk-677 excretes gh ALL DAY!!! wouldnt there be a point of diminishing returns or even damage caused to what ever organ or item usually excretes gh? Almost seems like there would be some gh leakage so to speak once the mk is stopped? Or even degradation of said pituitary etc.... If its secreting all day long???

Regardless of what anyone says, the absolutely best HGH on the planet is made by your own pituitary gland.

Your body will eventually produce antibodies against synthetic HGH, and very quickly against generic Chinese HGH.

The cheapest protocol for 2ius of superior HGH release is by taking 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no dac, 3 times a day via subcutaneous injection.

This requires only 2 vials of GHRP2(5mg) and 2 vials of cjc no DAC(5mg) per month.

To further increase HGH output you want to inhibit the "evil" anti-HGH hormone called "somatostatin."

Somatostatin is something the body releases when it recognizes high levels of circulating HGH. Somatostatin binds to HGH rendering it useless.

In order to remove somatostatin you will want to take 200mcg huperzine A 3 times a day prior to your GHRP2/cjc no dac, via liquid oral sublingual dosing, preferably for maximum absorption. Huperzine A liquid oral is very inexpensive as well.

RESULTS: faster recovery in between workouts, increased muscle mass, increased strength, fat loss, faster hair growth, improved skin and nails, deeper sleep with vivid dreams, anti aging, increased luetinizing hormone release for maintaining testicular size while on AAS, greater sex drive, etc.
Do you think 2iu of top grade pharma GH or this method go give similar is enough to have beneficial effects for bb year round bud ?

What are your thoughts on using peptides for the approximate equivalent of 4iu? 6iu? What do you think is the limit the human pituitary can produce without deleteriuos effects?
\

When I ran 15mg dac/mk677 my igf1 came back at 607.. I have never tried GH but have heard approx 6-10 ius depending on brand etc..

Ok so if mk-677 excretes gh ALL DAY!!! wouldnt there be a point of diminishing returns or even damage caused to what ever organ or item usually excretes gh? Almost seems like there would be some gh leakage so to speak once the mk is stopped? Or even degradation of said pituitary etc.... If its secreting all day long???

From what I believe I have read, the MK-677 is active all day long (24 hours). It is not a constant secretion 24 hours a day. It has many GH pulses over a 24 hour period. I thought so at least.

Last edited:

So is this cjc 1295 no dac or straigh cjc no dac by itself? Im not up on peps and wanted to ask to alleviate any neewbeeness...

Please educate me. I am uninformed about the use of peptides. Does the pituitary gland get overworked by the peptides if u take them year-round, as in anti-aging or trt?

Why the mk in the am as opposed to the pm before bed? I guess I could split the dosage half am half pm right? Any body done it this way?

Last edited:
Do you think 2iu of top grade pharma GH or this method go give similar is enough to have beneficial effects for bb year round bud ?

I think for 2ius it's best to use ghrp2 with cjc no DAC. For getting double that or more I would add pharma gh at 1iu 10-20 minutes after each ghrp2/cjc inject so the synthetic hgh can ride the pituitary gh pulse created by the gh peps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws