over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Test E Cycle - Help and Critique

collegepump

Newbies
Wanted to get a few pointers and some help regarding the first cycle that I will be starting in January.

Week 1-12 Test E 500 mg. Split Monday and Thurs
Starting week 4 through pct will be using adex .25 every other day
Week 10-14 HCG - 1000iu/week

PCT
Week 15-20 nolva 20/20/20/10/10
Week 15 -18 Clomid 50/50/25/25

Stats: 23 been training 5 years consistently. 185 LBS 15% bf will be cutting this down to around 11-12 by January that's why waiting a little to begin cycle.

Any advice and critiques are greatly appreciated.

You definitely have been doing your research .everything looks good , the only thing I would change is do the hcg 250 iu's twice a week throughout the cycle . It will keep your balls normal size and keep up your testicular function

Ok. That was actually one of the things I was not sure about I think I am going to do that, would rather use the hcg throughout cycle to help with easier recovery.

Question what week should I start this? Same week as my first test injection?

Thanks.

Ok. That was actually one of the things I was not sure about I think I am going to do that, would rather use the hcg throughout cycle to help with easier recovery.

Question what week should I start this? Same week as my first test injection?

Thanks.

Yea , start the hcg the same week .good luck !

Start using the HCG at the beginning of your cycle. 250-500iu's a week should do the trick ;)

Wanted to get a few pointers and some help regarding the first cycle that I will be starting in January.

Week 1-12 Test E 500 mg. Split Monday and Thurs

Starting week 4 through pct will be using adex .25 every other day

Week 10-14 HCG - 1000iu/week

PCT

Week 15-20 nolva 20/20/20/10/10

Week 15 -18 Clomid 50/50/25/25

Stats: 23 been training 5 years consistently. 185 LBS 15% bf will be cutting this down to around 11-12 by January that's why waiting a little to begin cycle.

Any advice and critiques are greatly appreciated.

College-
Bravo ! You have outlined in my definition the perfect beginners cycle . Just remember drugs don't actually build muscle -YOU do ! So continue to train hard , monitor diet even more than before . Because you've invested money in a cycle , you want to get the most of each and every successive cycle . Steroids enhance recovery and assimilate nitrogen more than the average person can or help too rather. Make sure you are feeding the machine , rest is importance . Some guys think it's muscle in a pill - it's essentially insurance for all your hard work . Carry on best of luck

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Looks good. Be meticulous on your diet. What are your specific goals for this cycle?

Looks good. Be meticulous on your diet. What are your specific goals for this cycle?

Definitely looking to gain mass in this cycle. So will be increasing calorie intake. My specific diet plan i am getting specifically drawn out now by a retired bodybuilder who lives near me. So i think by time i am ready should be all set up for success.

Clean bulk is smart... but enjoy a nice burger occasionally!

Great first cycle, congrats on not just piling on compounds your first go around. You're going to make some solid progress on this.

100% agree on HCG throughout, it will make PCT that much easier.

My one critique would be to take a higher dose Clomid the first day of PCT (100mg) then into what you have laid out here. I've done it both ways and front loading tends to jumpstart my PCT. The science behind it is that you effectively block any estrogen from receptors at your pituitary and hypothalamus, stimulating your body to begin producing testosterone again. Where that threshold is for your body I'm not sure, but 100mg is very effective.

Enjoy!

i would start w 1cc and 250mgs for first cycle... try to keep as much muscle as possible when off... maybe go on and off a few times w that... then goto lets say 400mg... do the same thing... it will help u in the long run...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131