over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinning

bianjd

Registered
Hey-
so I have made my first order received it and started extracting from the stealth packets and realized they are over filled a lot (SCORE) so as I am going through and counting my pins and mls I see I have a couple of 1/2 ml pins. I start thinkin can I acutally stick this in my body I don't know if I can so I grab a 1/2 ml pin since I am not starting my cycle for another month I figured I can use this one as a test run. So I wipe my quad down with a alcohol wipe pop the top off feel around and start talkin myself confidence up and I jab it in my leg and PASS OUT just joking barely felt anything pushed in the 1/2 ml and felt good that I didn't waste my money on something I counldnt do. So I am pumped to start and we will see what the future holds

Thanks for listening to me blab
JB

Congratulations on popping your cherry... You're gonna have some real fun now!

There is a right place and a wrong place to inject. Make sure you do your home work.

Thanks I don't think there is a thread or a YouTube video I haven't went over twice to make sure I am doing it the right way

Thanks
JB

There is a right place and a wrong place to inject. Make sure you do your home work.

True, but you really cannot go wrong with quads, a large area available for pinning.

True, but you really cannot go wrong with quads, a large area available for pinning.
Really? From what I remember, (aside from slin pin injects) I could not seem to go right with quads.

Really? From what I remember, (aside from slin pin injects) I could not seem to go right with quads.

I have only used slins in my quads and never had a problem no matter where I pin. I have a buddy that pins with larger and doesn't mind it. Maybe it is more difficult with a longer pin, not sure.

When I went on one of those websites that show where to pin quads, it was a huge area that was circled and it basically said anywhere in the circle. Who knows though.

So I have had a little discomfort yesterday and some today but it is going away it mostly felt like it was just from not being use to it. So overall feel real good about my test run

So I have had a little discomfort yesterday and some today but it is going away it mostly felt like it was just from not being use to it. So overall feel real good about my test run

My first time too. Lots of great advice. I've been putting warm water in the sink and putting my test in there while I take my morning shower and then pin. The PIP is substantially less than my first one.

That will happen to virgin muscle. It will go away as your muscles get used to it.

Just incase you missed this site

How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles

It cant hurt to refresh.

Welcome to the other side.

This is true. In school, they teach to inject into the middle third of the vastus lateralis with at least one handbreadth above the knee and one below the greater trochanter (that hard bump you feel on the side of your leg beneath your hip). There aren't any major blood vessels or nerves in this area.

QuietStorm's link shows a good location for an IM injection of the quads. Personally, I wouldn't try for the inside arrow though.

Yes the link on how to do injections is very informative and I refer to it often to keep it fresh
Thanks for that
JB

I used that link to pin quads too... as stated above, virgin muscle will take some time to get used too... I am going through this right now... I pinned the right on tues of last week and the left fri of last week... the right is a little sore in areas occasionally... the left, is tight and stiff as hell... oh well... it was my first week of IM injecting, so hopefully I can get used to it...

cherry = popped

Hey-
so I have made my first order received it and started extracting from the stealth packets and realized they are over filled a lot (SCORE) so as I am going through and counting my pins and mls I see I have a couple of 1/2 ml pins. I start thinkin can I acutally stick this in my body I don't know if I can so I grab a 1/2 ml pin since I am not starting my cycle for another month I figured I can use this one as a test run. So I wipe my quad down with a alcohol wipe pop the top off feel around and start talkin myself confidence up and I jab it in my leg and PASS OUT just joking barely felt anything pushed in the 1/2 ml and felt good that I didn't waste my money on something I counldnt do. So I am pumped to start and we will see what the future holds

Thanks for listening to me blab
JB
Stealth was always good about over filling sachets. Word of advice, never inject T400 by Stealth into your quad. Stick with glute injects. You'll have a hard time waking for a week. I once injected 3ccs of Stealth T400 into my leg because I was going on vacation for 9 days. I was in bad pain for a week and a half. :(

I will stick with delts, pecs and glutes. Everytime i do my quad I hit a damn nerve.

Im on my first cycle and the quad seems to be the way to go for me, Ive heard of people getting fluid in their knees from pinnin quads but that hasnt happened to me

I regularly hit quads with a slin pin and have never had an issue. I use a 29ga 1/2" pin and go halfway between my knee and hip and inject the outer quad. I used to pin glutes all the time with a 27ga 1 1/2" and would occasionally hit a nerve or vein. I haven't experienced either injecting quads.

IMO glutes are way better taking it then quads. At least for me less pain.

After a couple shots I am liking the glutes myself quads were killing me lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75