over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What was your second compound choice?

Stardweller

Registered
I'm going to be running just test until January and then PCT out. Just wondering what others did for their second compound. I might just stick with test again(Goal wise is just more strength and leanness), but still curious. Thank you!!

Well, I was pretty young when I first tried AAS. Back in the late 80's. Anyways, I ended up doing a test/deca/dbol cycle. I didn't even know what PCT was back then and it kinda messed me up for awhile after I came off. If could go back in time I'd only run test for "several" cycles before adding another compound. If your dead set on adding one, deca or eq would be decent choice.

Well, I was pretty young when I first tried AAS. Back in the late 80's. Anyways, I ended up doing a test/deca/dbol cycle. I didn't even know what PCT was back then and it kinda messed me up for awhile after I came off. If could go back in time I'd only run test for "several" cycles before adding another compound. If your dead set on adding one, deca or eq would be decent choice.

I was thinking EQ as the second compound down the road. I like the thought of the help with joints and the vascularity behind it. Most do 600mg/wk to start out with that? I'd prefer to stay away from orals. But yes as you put it I will more than likely only do test for the first few rounds.

I was thinking EQ as the second compound down the road. I like the thought of the help with joints and the vascularity behind it. Most do 600mg/wk to start out with that? I'd prefer to stay away from orals. But yes as you put it I will more than likely only do test for the first few rounds.

I've only done eq once and didn't get a lot out of it really. I did 600mg/wk alongside test. If I were to do it again I'd probably bump it up a bit...maybe 800mg/wk? But I'm not advocating doing more than 600mg for a 1st run. That's a good place to start for sure :)

winny. once...then I found dbol and never looked back.

I hate the way winny makes my joints feel.

I'm going to be running just test until January and then PCT out. Just wondering what others did for their second compound. I might just stick with test again(Goal wise is just more strength and leanness), but still curious. Thank you!!

Not really sure what you mean? Are you asking what compound to add to your second cycle? If so you can probably still make gains with test only if your nutrition is on point. That said if you are looking for another injectable many run nandrolone for there next compound

That said if you are looking for another injectable many run nandrolone for there next compound

I agree... I'd add NPP to the mix.....I wouldn't run EQ only cuz its such a long ester... if you run into any issues it'll take a good while to clear....IMO if you're trying things out go with short esters

More test
I wouldn't really add in anything else till u stop getting solid gains off 1 gram test
Then I'd hit the deca
Id stay away from Orals

Not really sure what you mean? Are you asking what compound to add to your second cycle? If so you can probably still make gains with test only if your nutrition is on point. That said if you are looking for another injectable many run nandrolone for there next compound

When I add another compound. I won't be adding a second anytime soon. Though the thought of NPP, EQ, or Deca is intriguing.

I agree... I'd add NPP to the mix.....I wouldn't run EQ only cuz its such a long ester... if you run into any issues it'll take a good while to clear....IMO if you're trying things out go with short esters

That indeed makes sense to me.

More test
I wouldn't really add in anything else till u stop getting solid gains off 1 gram test
Then I'd hit the deca
Id stay away from Orals

That is the plan to stay off orals, I'd rather do injectables.

ahhhhh..... its gotta be anavar. obviously the first is test because thats a foundational aas. i wanna say gh but you gotta run other things usually

NPP, DECA or Mast. I wouldn't waste your time or money with primo and I don't think you're ready for Tren

After test most venture to deca or eq for their second compound. Eventually you'll try them all anyways so have fun with it

I think npp with test prop injection daily with slin pins,or deca.Eq raises blood levels super fast on me.

More test
Then I'd hit the deca
Id stay away from Orals
Goody is right, once your pretty much not getting anything from just test hit a second compound. Remember this is a marathon nothing happens over night, you gotta get to know your body first.[emoji106]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws