over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for the GH Gurus!

Dxtod

Registered
Okay fellas I got 2 questions for the experienced GH users!
And before I get asked yes the GH is good (it's MG)

1) I've read a few things on biased views that Eod use results in better gains for mass and ed injections is better for fat loss.... Is there any truth or personal experience to this?

2) For the people who have played with their doses.... Did anyone experience a huge difference between 10 iu vs 5 iu??

Thanks so much guys! Would love to hear people's experiences and help myself along with others on this thread!! Cheers mates!

Im no expert but i have done GH several times. Most of the information you want is already on here you just need to search for it. If you want to gain size you need to dose it higher, but GH by itself is not very good at mass building if used as a stand alone.

Lower dosing every day is effective for fat loss if you eat properly. There are a lot of ways to do it, and your question is pretty vague. You can do it pre workout, post workout, first thing in the AM, right before bed.... It comes down to preference and goals.

Hopefully some vets will chime in. Right now i just started GH again, im going to do 2 iu's in the AM then 3 at bedtime. Then i might switch and do it 3 days a week 10 iu's pre workout with slin.... Depends on what im trying to do.

Last edited:
Im no expert but i have done GH several times. Most of the information you want is already on here you just need to search for it. If you want to gain size you need to dose it higher, but GH by itself is not very good at mass building if used as a stand alone.

Lower dosing every day is effective for fat loss if you eat properly. There are a lot of ways to do it, and your question is pretty vague. You can do it pre workout, post workout, first thing in the AM, right before bed.... It comes down to preference and goals.

Hopefully some vets will chime in. Right now i just started GH again, im going to do 2 iu's in the AM then 3 at bedtime. Then i might switch and do it 3 days a week 10 iu's pre workout with slin.... Depends on what im trying to do.

Yeah I've looked through quite a few threads on here over the past two days.... Most of them are a a few years old. 2010-2012... But I was just wanting the opinions of some of the new guys I've seen on here over the past year that's been playing with GH... Just wanted to see what others have experienced. Like yourself I'm doing split dose daily 2iu am then 2 pm...

Just like to hear other peoples experiences :) thanks for you post bro!

Yeah I've looked through quite a few threads on here over the past two days.... Most of them are a a few years old. 2010-2012... But I was just wanting the opinions of some of the new guys I've seen on here over the past year that's been playing with GH... Just wanted to see what others have experienced. Like yourself I'm doing split dose daily 2iu am then 2 pm...

Just like to hear other peoples experiences :) thanks for you post bro!
2iu am and pm is gonna be for fatloss. Bottom line is its about the amount of gh per week, igf levels, and about using it in conjunction with insulin which also boosts igf. Those are the two factors that will determine size.

6 to 8iu pharma for size...daily, 6 days a week, 4 on 1 off...whatever

If i had to do good chinese generics I'd do 10iu eod or 8 to 10iu ed for size. Split shots, one shot..doesn't matter much.

Some guys love doing a huge shot before bed and claim it's amazing for size.

2iu am and pm is gonna be for fatloss. Bottom line is its about the amount of gh per week, igf levels, and about using it in conjunction with insulin which also boosts igf. Those are the two factors that will determine size.

6 to 8iu pharma for size...daily, 6 days a week, 4 on 1 off...whatever

If i had to do good chinese generics I'd do 10iu eod or 8 to 10iu ed for size. Split shots, one shot..doesn't matter much.

Some guys love doing a huge shot before bed and claim it's amazing for size.

Interesting... I saw where on one thread a guy was getting a 671 score on 6 iu of rips... Then increased to 20iu which resulted in a upper 900s scored... So where do you think that give and take line is??

Interesting... I saw where on one thread a guy was getting a 671 score on 6 iu of rips... Then increased to 20iu which resulted in a upper 900s scored... So where do you think that give and take line is??

That was 2010 or 2011. Things are different now in most people's opinions. The sure thing is legit, pharma GH...or peptides.

I have no idea what you mean by the give and take line but chinese gh is a gamble, period...though serum numbers have been more consistent as of late with several. Serum numbers don't tell the whole story, so some of us are still trying to figure it out by testing. Racepicks and Muscle96ss are two great bros who are helping the community by doing lots of testing and sharing their knowledge.

That was 2010 or 2011. Things are different now in most people's opinions. The sure thing is legit, pharma GH...or peptides.

I have no idea what you mean by the give and take line but chinese gh is a gamble, period...though serum numbers have been more consistent as of late with several. Serum numbers don't tell the whole story, so some of us are still trying to figure it out by testing. Racepicks and Muscle96ss are two great bros who are helping the community by doing lots of testing and sharing their knowledge.

What I meant by give or take was where's the line of diminishing returns sort of? Because his was 671 at 6 iu... Then high 900s at 20iu... So like do you personally think the body can only absorb a certain amount of IU... Of course each person being dose dependent but I'm wondering what peoples overall average would be? Just like seeing people's experiences on different doses!!

What I meant by give or take was where's the line of diminishing returns sort of? Because his was 671 at 6 iu... Then high 900s at 20iu... So like do you personally think the body can only absorb a certain amount of IU... Of course each person being dose dependent but I'm wondering what peoples overall average would be? Just like seeing people's experiences on different doses!!
I honestly think you should throw those numbers out the window. Jesse7159 was using the best generic in history when it was legendary in terms of potency etc. That's not your run of the mill stuff. I think what you should do is spend a few bucks on testing and see where your IGF is. You hold the key to all your personalized answers with your own stuff and your own body.

Igf test at 4iu...then igf test at 8 or 10iu and IF they are acceptable numbers you can toggle and approximate where you want to be.

I honestly think you should throw those numbers out the window. Jesse7159 was using the best generic in history when it was legendary in terms of potency etc. That's not your run of the mill stuff. I think what you should do is spend a few bucks on testing and see where your IGF is. You hold the key to all your personalized answers with your own stuff and your own body.

Igf test at 4iu...then igf test at 8 or 10iu and IF they are acceptable numbers you can toggle and approximate where you want to be.

I completely agree and understand what you're saying brotha!

Anyone else have their opinions based on personal experiences they'd like to share?

Don't over complicate it, bottom line just get it in u... The more the better

1) I've read a few things on biased views that Eod use results in better gains for mass and ed injections is better for fat loss.... Is there any truth or personal experience to this?

2) For the people who have played with their doses.... Did anyone experience a huge difference between 10 iu vs 5 iu??

Thanks so much guys! Would love to hear people's experiences and help myself along with others on this thread!! Cheers mates!
[lang=es]If you want to burn fat I recomend you 4-6 IU per day divided in 2 doses one in the morning upon waking and 1 in the afternoon between meals. If you want to gain mass you can raise the dose to 8 -10 per day equally divided into 2 doses. But honestly I keep using hgh all the year with a regular dose of 6 IU per day, and in this way it's going very well ... always talking about hight quility hgh ..... And also I recommend use everydays or 3 days ON per 1 day OFF....[/lang]

When i said hopefully a vet chimes in i was thinking of Knight lol. I always did 4 iu, 2 early and 2 before bed. The recent batch i just got from a well known sponsor i started yesterday. Im going to be doing 5 iu's for the first couple weeks to try and lean out, then im going to be doing 10 iu pre workout with slin.

Like Heath said just get it in. Im going to do a few iu's pre cardio some mornings... you know just mix it up and see how it goes.

1) I feel like ED is much better than EOD. Most people that I know of did EOD to save some GH when they were doing high dosages such as 10iu. From my experience 5iu ED was much better than 10iu EOD.

2) So higher dosages have their benefits (just like everything else) until the side effects out weights the benefits. I feel like 5iu is a perfect max dosage. GH can effect your blood sugar level and many other things. I think the two most important things are quality and consistency.

When i said hopefully a vet chimes in i was thinking of Knight lol. I always did 4 iu, 2 early and 2 before bed. The recent batch i just got from a well known sponsor i started yesterday. Im going to be doing 5 iu's for the first couple weeks to try and lean out, then im going to be doing 10 iu pre workout with slin.

Like Heath said just get it in. Im going to do a few iu's pre cardio some mornings... you know just mix it up and see how it goes.

If this is your 1st go on gh 5iu's could give you nasty sides. Normally 2 is good for the 1st couple mnths

If this is your 1st go on gh 5iu's could give you nasty sides. Normally 2 is good for the 1st couple mnths

Hey Concreter. I have run GH several times. I usually ran 4 iu's per day 5 days per week, then sometimes i would up the dosage for a short amount of time. I want to give these Grey's a run at 5 iu's for a while and see how the results are. Im just going to have to deal with the sides... Then when i lean out a little more i might do 10 iu's pre workout with some slin....

That is very true. First time I got my hands on good GH I was amazed on how 2-3iu of GH made such a HUGE improvement.

I started at 5iu and was glad I did (old rips that were good). Only sides were wrist pain that lasted several months.

Additionally, I think it's a waste of money to "work your way up" in dosing.

Last edited:
I started at 5iu and was glad I did (old rips that were good). Only sides were wrist pain that lasted several months.

Additionally, I think it's a waste of money to "work your way up" in dosing.

Thats exactly why im starting at 5. Whats the worst that can happen? My hands hurt?

Thats exactly why im starting at 5. Whats the worst that can happen? My hands hurt?
Hands, wrists, shoulders. It can be a real bitch if you start too high.. (especially a beginner). Even 2iu of Rips from 2011 put my shoulders in serious pain the first time I dabbled. For weeks, til I got used to it..whenever I'd lay down my shoulders hurt like absolute hell.

Pretty much at least in my case. Doing curls was a pain but I managed. Didn't experience anything Knight said

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131