215 probally 15% bf

Im gonna be running for 15-16 weeks
250 mg test eth
600 eq
400 mast
And for my joints 200 mg of deca

I have anastrazole clomid and nolva for cycle suppport and pct

Anyone ever run a similiar cycle?

Seems ok. Personally I would run the test a week or 2 longer then the other compounds.

I would personally stay away from deca, since reading some new studies on it.

The EQ already provides some cushioning for your joints.

Besides that, I like the cycle. You won't see dramatic weight gain on it but, if ran long enough, some steady and solid gains.

The only adjustment I'd do is drop bf to around 10% before starting the cycle.

I would personally stay away from deca, since reading some new studies on it.

The EQ already provides some cushioning for your joints.

Besides that, I like the cycle. You won't see dramatic weight gain on it but, if ran long enough, some steady and solid gains.

The only adjustment I'd do is drop bf to around 10% before starting the cycle.

I agree with ALLEX, but have you considered NPP?

That sounds like a cycle i would like to run actually. After a 5 year break my last 2 cycles have been super low dosages, but pretty effective.

Im looking for a little more next time, so i might keep the test really low and do some moderate EQ and some Mast. Plus some anavar since i already have it...

I planonrunning the test for atleast a week longer than the rest. The reason i dont wanna use npp is because of the injection frequency.

As far as dropping the bf a little lower, if done masteron around the this body fat before and have been happy with the reaults. It gives a great hardening effect. U may not see it as much as u like but u definitly feel rock hard.

Thanks for the feed back guys

Growman, i aleays use lower doses of test. No need for a gram of test. Your gonna lose it off cycle. I would rather gain 12 lbs of muscle and keep 10 than gain 25 lbs and keep 10. Very depressing to see those gains disappear.

Not going to lie, I really don't like it.

Not going to lie, I really don't like it.

TrinityD I really respect your opinions from reading your posts. You seem to be extremely knowledgeable could you give your opinion on why you don't like the cycle? Thanks Brother

Op is 215 with 16 percent bf.
It's his 5th cycle.
When I read his cycle, all I really see if this :

600eq

Mast won't do anything worthwhile for him atm
Test is trt
Deca is too low to really do anything and he's just using for joints when he already has eq.

The fact he's running 600 eq and 400 Mast tells me he doesn't necessarily care about running decent - moderate doses. He's not just trying to run really low mg of stuff. I know people that just run 175npp, 175 Tren, 175 Dbol a week with a sprinkle of test. They have their own reasons and it make sense. This guys cycle really just isn't suited for what I'm guessing he's after.

Why are you running a moderate eq dose and adding Masteron for your current body fat percentage, while using what is essentially HRT Test and nandrolone?

Here's a better cycle :

750mg test

I don't understand the whole '' losing all your gains off cycle ''. You didn't lose gains, you lost water. You want to tell me you think you're going to gain more muscle off 1g eq/mast then 750 Test?

I would say 750 Test will give you more muscle gains than 1000 EQ and 600 Mast combined ....
I'm assuming you're on HRT at this point right?
If not I don't know why you're running all this stuff for long periods of time to begin with. This isn't exactly a cycle or protocol I would see somebody running if they want to go on and off, so yeah I'm assuming you made the decision to 'cruise' on 200-250 Test in between. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I ran low test with moderate EQ and liked it. The masteron will simply work as a mild anti-e until his bf% gets lower, then it will make everything tighter.

This a cycle for you to see changes in the mirror, not the scale. But I'd run it for a very long time and start with lower bf%.

EQ is a good drug. I have used it's pharm grade version (vet, of course) and it transforms one's physique slowly and steadily.

Many people who see nothing from EQ actually purchased low dose deca or test.

After a while, you can play with your test dose to find your sweet spot for growth without much bloat.

Yeah very good input^^^
Shouldn't be run at the current bf...

Also eq is definetly a good drug if it's real. High eq/lower test is nice if you're not a bodybuilder and have no HCT or BP prone issues + you donate frequently.

Bold+Nand is a really good combo if you don't use test. I'm surprised I don't see many people using it

Trinity when you say u lose the water weight isnt that saying you lose your gains?? You put on 25lbs wether it's water or muscle, then you lose 15. So essentually your netting 10.

Who wants water weight anyway. Why do u want that puffy look?? I would rather do low doses of test and a "moderate" doses of a dry compound and keep 80%.

I have seen plenty of people who have used high doses of test and get huge, but 4 weeks after cycle become a fraction of the size they were a few weeks before.

I dont want to put on 25 lbs, i have a family and have to justify the size increase. Just looking for a bump.

I would say lower your test to 100mgs a week add Tren ace 350mgs a wk and clean up your diet and your gtg. Try that for 8wks and drop some Bf.

I have been on 2gm test e and no anti e and no other drug and was lean and had no bloat. just sayin. it is possible. body fat cant be too high tho...
-JS

You gain a lot more muscle on test than eq.
Muscle. Not water.
If you are concerned about water weight, then use propionate ester, do cardio 3x/week, eat a low salt diet, and make sure you're on an AI with proper dosing.

People come into shows completely shredded running test/deca/dbol.

I get it. You don't want to bloat. You can either use preventative measures or you can deal with it and let water shed off afterwards.
Or you can run a cycle with no test which imo just complicates things for where you're at.

Can you just do test prop with the protocol I mentioned above? Honestly I think you'll be much happier with end results . You could honestly use Test E and be extremely lean. Don't blame the compound imo.

Also I agree with Johnny. As I mentioned earlier .. people come into shows completely diced on test, deca, Dbol. All 3 notorious for '' bloat''. I wouldn't exactly blame the compound although I do understand what you're coming from.

You remind me of somebody that wanted my help for contest prep.. There was a lot of deca and anadrol in his protocol and he swore I was wrong, he was going to look awful, yada yada yada. Guy came in clean, tons of vadcularity and got 3rd place in an IFBB BB show.. His last placings were not even top 10. Logic says deca and anadrol aren't contest drugs right? That's not the case.

Last edited:
Honestly - you don't have to put NEARLY this much into it.. For most everyone some test and maybe one other and you can acquire ANY look you want - with the right diet... I heard about this one cat that dieted hit NUTS off and because he was a simple feller he figured why not just use test.. All his buddies hacked until he broke down and took a little oral Winny - and he dropped the test from long to short ester and altogether just before - but came in as big and hard as ever and won the show...
I hear a ton of guys at the gym pontificating about the science of this cycle or that.. Had my headphone in but no music and heard one cat say "that guy says he don't do much but I can tell by looking that he is on a little over a gram of Tren and about twice that test". WTF??? ALL I was " on" at the time was the Hammer Row - lol. I swear sometimes I can't tell which is more funny - the lil shits at the gym or those goddamn VOICES in my head!! :D.
Seriously guys - I get it - you are passionate and this shit is addicting.. You want to get the max results possible every day.. Its not at all a knock - I get it.. Its just not that complicated.. I am not saying the science is not there.. Just that for anyone but those that are damn near TRULY maxxed out - you can get what you need on basics..
If this came across the wrong way I apologize but hopefully some understand what my old ass is trying to say

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws