over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharmaceutical vs UGL

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys so just curious as to what pharmaceutical gear you have used before and how you would compare it too UGL versions of the drugs? if anyone was around during the days of Parabolin or vetinary Tren that would be an interesting topic for them to discuss too.

The only reason im curious is that people are saying how effective pharma gear is compared to UGL, and this is obviously due to UGL's being underdosed for whatever reason.

Hope ya'll had a good Christmas, I gained like 8lbs over the last few days eating Christmas dinner leftovers haha.

I don't thinks it's that they're under dosed per se, rather the quality of the rates is what comes into question. If it's a big operation, there's really not a big worry of sterility or "bath tub gear". These labs know what they're doing. It thinks it's more on the quality and purity of the raws used.

I don't thinks it's that they're under dosed per se, rather the quality of the rates is what comes into question. If it's a big operation, there's really not a big worry of sterility or "bath tub gear". These labs know what they're doing. It thinks it's more on the quality and purity of the raws used.

Actually it is the same thing, just in larger amounts. Comparable to growing Tobacco in your backyard, or buying it at the store. It can be the same quality, you just have to know what you are doing.

As far as tren, fina pellets DO Work. Just the filtration has to be spot on or you get the tren cough.

Tren is very powerful, when sterilized and filtrated, it is AS strong if not strong than pharm. But there is no pharm grade tren anymore.

Beaten to death...

I've only taken pharma sustanon, deca and a few tabs of drol when was younger. More recently, var from a government regulated compounding pharmacy, but don't know if I can call that pharma grade. Took pharma vet EQ too...

UGL I've used test e, test c, EQ, var, winny and masteron.

Pharma drol is strong as fuck, but I can't compare with UG drol...

The other stuff, at first you think it's equal, but compliments come sooner and you get really bloated and big as fuck on lower doses of pharma test. Strength goes up too.

Compounding var is good, very subtle in low doses, but things get tighter with time.

Didn't get much from UG var, winny or masteron.

Beaten to death...

I've only taken pharma sustanon, deca and a few tabs of drol when was younger. More recently, var from a government regulated compounding pharmacy, but don't know if I can call that pharma grade. Took pharma vet EQ too...

UGL I've used test e, test c, EQ, var, winny and masteron.

Pharma drol is strong as fuck, but I can't compare with UG drol...

The other stuff, at first you think it's equal, but compliments come sooner and you get really bloated and big as fuck on lower doses of pharma test. Strength goes up too.

Compounding var is good, very subtle in low doses, but things get tighter with time.

Didn't get much from UG var, winny or masteron.

what UG did you use bro?

was this before ORD and ORS?

I think it's really hard to compare there are so many factors in play. I remember when pharm grade used to be 50, 75, 100 mgs per ml and now you have UGL at 200, 250, 300, 400 mgs per ml. The UGL is a lot easier and cheaper to get these days. Having said that the biggest difference is the consistency in quality. Although some of that pharm grade back in the day was pretty sketchy too. I don't really consider pharm grade from third world countries real pharm grade just basically another UGL. In a perfect world we would all do real pharm grade and get great results, but that's not reality these days. Probably a lot of pro's bodies built on UGL stuff though including generic GH.

Gh is a whole another story I bet 50% of the people out there doing GH probably have never even done real GH, but sure wasted a lot of money on it.

Actually it is the same thing, just in larger amounts. Comparable to growing Tobacco in your backyard, or buying it at the store. It can be the same quality, you just have to know what you are doing.

As far as tren, fina pellets DO Work. Just the filtration has to be spot on or you get the tren cough.

Tren is very powerful, when sterilized and filtrated, it is AS strong if not strong than pharm. But there is no pharm grade tren anymore.

So you are saying that the raws a pharm company uses is of the same purity as XYZ labs that is UGL? LMAO!!!
As far as the tren cough, you can filter it perfect or get parabolan (legit parabolan) and still get it, so terrible example. Welcome to the board

Tren from pellets was always superior to ugl tren.. other than that it's all the same if your lab is on point.

So you are saying that the raws a pharm company uses is of the same purity as XYZ labs that is UGL? LMAO!!!

I don't see why not, the raws could potentially be identical but whoever made the finished product could have done a bad job.

For instance I see zero difference from Chinese generic ED pills compared to the name brands here in the US. I also refuse to be leave all US drug companies use nothing but US raws when making anabolics. I'm damn sure they buy tons from China.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I don't see why not, the raws could potentially be identical but whoever made the finished product could have done a bad job.

For instance I see zero difference from Chinese generic ED pills compared to the name brands here in the US. I also refuse to be leave all US drug companies use nothing but US raws when making anabolics. I'm damn sure they buy tons from China.

I don't think so, but that's my opinion with nothing to back it up lol
Jus my opinion :)

Yeah I wouldn't doubt it either considering there's so much other stuff coming over made from china like electronics and now even chicken for fucks sake. :banghead: Ultimately the power of the almighty dollar will take precedence over people's health, producing a quality product, or anything else. You better believe pharmacy companies will source raws from china if it will increase their profit margin. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they're making sure they're getting a quality product, but that's just because they don't want to deal with potential lawsuits down the road.

A good lab that takes pride in their work will not underdose their products.

Thats what It comes down to & Quality Raws aka not cut.

Your mainly paying pharma for sterile and made in very state of the art equipment ,which would be hard to get for a UGL.

Don't remember the names. That was long time ago.

Right around ORD, 2006-2008 I believe.

This makes a huge difference. The quality of Chinese materials pre ORD was much greater. Today it's pure shit because it's no longer coming from pharma manufactures.

This a bit all over the place

I ran pharmaceutical test once - straight clean, zero PIP

But, yet same goes for good UGL gear - legit BW & no PIP

Yet, I think it goes past PIP or contamination. How much metal content is in UGL powder? Is there anything else contamination like,(i.e. pesticides or whatever else was made in the same equipment).

Tren - fina pellet tren is killer compared to hormone powder tren - Why? I really don't know

I prefer UGL (from a trusted source). Lots of fake "human grade" stuff out there, no one's trying to counterfeit UGL gear. Just a thought.

If you have a choice between legit pharma and UGL, definitely go human grade.

I don't care how good UGL is, you never know what the fuck is in it or how clean it is.

You are literally putting your life at risk injecting stuff you are not 100% sure what it is.

It takes 1 shot that goes bad.

Like I mentioned in another thread, I know 2 huge UG suppliers in Canada, they wouldn't touch their own stuff, only use Human grade stuff. That tells you something.

Test/deca/eq will be the same almost every time.
As Allex said, it's the Orals that don't compare.
All the anadrol, Dbol, Anavar that is UGL sucks compared to pharm grade. I'm talking 1 A50 pharm tab is equal to 150 or sometimes more UG. Dbol at 15mgs gives comparable results to UG 50-60lol.
Its no wonder you heard people saying they ran 5/10/15/20 Dbol cycles. Because it was really like tapering from 40-80 nowadays lol.

Unless you're buying real... 100 percent legit pharm anadrol or Dbol, I wouldn't bother with other pharma products unless you want to dish extra cash for precautionary purposes such as sterility. Sterility is not any issue with the big ugls nowadays.

Primo and Anavar are obviously better pharm too.. I don't even need to say that.

I won't even try to argue which would be better because IMO pharmacy grade is "supposed" to be sterile and on point (I say supposed to be because shit happens even to the experts), but since most people don't have access to pharmacy I'd have to say it comes down to your source....Do you trust your source and do they stand behind their shit....If you get something that isn't right (which can happen even to the best of em) will they make it right or simply give you lip service..at the end of the day it's a crap shoot anyway even though we'd all like it to be guaranteed every single time it doesn't work that way

Just so people know,there have been batches of legitimate pharmacy grade Winstrol amps that were contaminated with alarmingly high rates of bacteria. It wasn't necessarily enough to cause an infection or sepsis, but it was much higher than good ugl.
This doesn't always happen. But just throwing it out there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity