over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin and Fat storage

diaro

Registered
i asked a lot of people but i still don't have a answer on my question.
maybe somebody here knows it.

Question: When will you have more fat storage ?

100 gram sugar and 3iu of insulin very low dose

or

100 gram sugar with no adding any insulin

If you eat 100g of sugar then a normal body will release enough insulin to keep your blood sugar normal.

If you eat 100g of sugar and take 3iu of insulin then a normal body is going to release 3iu's less insulin to keep your blood sugar normal.

If you eat 100g of sugar then a normal body will release enough insulin to keep your blood sugar normal.

If you eat 100g of sugar and take 3iu of insulin then a normal body is going to release 3iu's less insulin to keep your blood sugar normal.

This is about right. Insulin doesn't mage you fat anyway, food does. If you use insulin intelligently and sparingly it can help you get leaner. I use 20iu humalog post workout with 250g rice krisbies (220 carbs,gi about 82) and 70g whey. About an hour later I eat about 80g white rice with chicken breast too. This absolutely dose not hold me back cutting at all and actually seems to speed up the process due to the muscle im holding/gaining in this window. It all Just goes straight to muscle

Ok thank you very much :lightbulb: this is the answer i was searching for.

So if im right when i inject 3iu of insulin and i eat 100g of sugar my body will not release any insulin from my body itself. so it will store more fat this way.

This is about right. Insulin doesn't mage you fat anyway, food does. If you use insulin intelligently and sparingly it can help you get leaner. I use 20iu humalog post workout with 250g rice krisbies (220 carbs,gi about 82) and 70g whey. About an hour later I eat about 80g white rice with chicken breast too. This absolutely dose not hold me back cutting at all and actually seems to speed up the process due to the muscle im holding/gaining in this window. It all Just goes straight to muscle

ok interesting way it's worth to try,

i'm using 15iu Humalog 30 min Pre/Wo 15min pre/wo 50 gram vitargo, 20whey iso, 15gr amino, 10gr glutamine. i train for +- 1hour. after that same shake again.

i use insulin only 2 / max3 times a week so not everyday i heart to use it insulin infrequent you will get better results.

Anyone use L-Glutamine?

I decided to place this the beginner section. L-glutamine used to be one of those supplement that was considered a must have if you were serious about training. These days, I really don't hear anyone talk about it. My bro is getting serious about working out once again, and he's not going to use gear or growth, and ask my thought using L-Glutamine.

I said I thought it had some merit but it depended on who you ask. So, he's already using Whey protein….will L-Glutamine help him out in any way?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws