over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winny results.

trimed1973

Banned
Can some of you guys post your winny results? I'm starting winny inject 50mg ED with Primo 600 mg a week and test at 1000mg a week and Var 50 mg every day. Hoping to shred some fat. Never ran winny or primo.

With that cycle you could compete in a show. Definitely more than needed to shed some bodyfat.

Anyways you'll get great results with that. Watch put for winny joint pain though.

Last edited:
Make sure your diet is right, are in a calorie deficit, carbs lower, doing cardio... and yes you`ll shed some fat. I would say save the winny for towards the end, when you are (hopefully) leaner and results of winny will be more visible.

I agree with Jason. That's a little more than needed to shed some stubborn BF.
Just run a month or two of GH, or a good peptide blast. that alone will lean you up like crazy!

Winstrol is awesome. I prefer winny tabs. joint pain can become an issue. But winny is awesome. I stay away from GH at all costs and when I take winny I am leaner then guys who advocate gh

Winstrol is awesome. I prefer winny tabs. joint pain can become an issue. But winny is awesome. I stay away from GH at all costs and when I take winny I am leaner then guys who advocate gh
Why don't you like HGH?

This is my opinion from the research I have done. I don't think people now a days understand or care what they put into there body. HGH is a strong revolutionary drug. It has many many benefits. But the fact that it rejuvenates and multiplies your bodys cells and tissues comes with a risk. My family has high cancer rates on both my mother and fathers side. It is not smart for me to play with my odds. I have a high enough chance of getting cancer by myself. I feel like taking GH would only intensify it.

I should post up some new pics. I don't need it anyways. I can accomplish what I want without it. I don't even take a lot of anabolics to begin with. Food is more important than anything with my body.

I don't know how to resize
This was on 500mg test cyp. a week.
50mg. Tren ace. mon. wed. fri.
50 mg. winny tab everyday

I am 5'6 no bullshit either
208 in this pic.
Im cool with this look

I don't compete right now

Attachments

• me123.jpg
    me123.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 181
This is my opinion from the research I have done. I don't think people now a days understand or care what they put into there body. HGH is a strong revolutionary drug. It has many many benefits. But the fact that it rejuvenates and multiplies your bodys cells and tissues comes with a risk. My family has high cancer rates on both my mother and fathers side. It is not smart for me to play with my odds. I have a high enough chance of getting cancer by myself. I feel like taking GH would only intensify it.

I should post up some new pics. I don't need it anyways. I can accomplish what I want without it. I don't even take a lot of anabolics to begin with. Food is more important than anything with my body.

You look good brother. Keep up the good work Looking huge

That's a clean weight at that height!! Looks great. I am also 5'6, being that height you don't need much weight to look like a monster, especially if you are lean. Very nice work! Any thoughts on competing???

I use to compete in college.
I have been getting the urge again. Right now im sitting at 235. This past winter has been the most I have ever grown at age 27. I don't know what it is. It was like I hit a muscle growth spirt

I just know what it takes to be competitive. I don't want to compete just to say I competed. I want to win the hole fucking thing. I have along way to go.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws