over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gear + slin no hgh bulking

bbg420

Registered
would you get any benefit out of slin with some test and tren but no growth hormone ,anyone try that and like results for bulking stack, thinking like 10ius once day

Last edited:
Should work great if you eat lean foods, high protein and match carbs to the insulin,
do it preworkout with HBCD's and EAA's

Last edited:
Absolutely. The slin will still shuttle all the nutrients to muddle muscles and the tren will keep the fat of with a clean diet

I wouldn't personally feel comfortable without HGH or peptides

i was thinking about throwing some ghrp-2 in there as well, as far as hgh goes, i dont think i will ever use that, im trying to add some fast weight, i already eat like crazy but weight gain slowed some, i want another 30lbs and a guy at my gym said slin will be your best bet with that since you already eat high calories, my metabolism is so fast and weight gain my body fights it

Last edited:
i was thinking about throwing some ghrp-2 in there as well, as far as hgh goes, i dont think i will ever use that, im trying to add some fast weight, i already eat like crazy but weight gain slowed some, i want another 30lbs and a guy at my gym said slin will be your best bet with that since you already eat high calories, my metabolism is so fast and weight gain my body fights it

height and weight?

height and weight?

6 foot 208lbs and to get to that weight over the years, was like pulling teeth, my senior year in high school i was 6 foot 150lbs, now im 34 years old, will slin do the trick you think

Last edited:

I used to feel this way myself and peps are cheap so why not but in all honesty its worked for me with or without. That said I've only ever used humalog and only around workouts so the musles are very receptive to it and fat gain a non issue.

Last edited:
I used to feel this way myself and peps are cheap so why not but in all honesty its worked for me with or without. That said I've only ever used humalog and only around workouts so the musles are very receptive to it and fat gain a non issue.

I'm starting HGH and humalog tomorrow myself so I'm excited. But still, no one could ever convince me to take slin without gh, especially because this is my last gaining blast ever and I only plan on doing baby blasts 1-2x per year from now on

I'm starting HGH and humalog tomorrow myself so I'm excited. But still, no one could ever convince me to take slin without gh, especially because this is my last gaining blast ever and I only plan on doing baby blasts 1-2x per year from now on

whys that bro, no slin without hgh, see my metabolism it is hard for me to gain fat ,im mean real hard, so hgh would be pointless in my opinion, just like clen and t3, two compounds i will never use, or need for that matter

Last edited:

The gh can only help for sure. My best blast ever was something like 600 tren a, 250 test e and10-15 iu humalog pre workout with 10 iu riptropin and a few shots of ghrp2 mod grf non traing days. It was mutants insulin protocol I used but didn't do the lr3 part. Id dieted for about 3 months on just 250 test. Was super lean, and we'll primed. Looked like a twig though. I pretty much ate as much as i possibly could and looked like a different person in about 3 weeks and created a whole new set point. Elimininated a lot of my scrawny look that blast that never came back. Dieted for about 3 weeks at the end and water droped fast and there was not much fat gain. I've never seen gains like it since. Out of interest why would you never run slin with no gh, worried about fat gains or just feel the results wouldn't be so good? I've got to start looking at reducing my blasts a lot. Tbh now I've beaten the binge eating bullshit I feel I can do a lot more with a lot less

whys that bro, no slin without hgh, see my metabolism it is hard for me to gain fat ,im mean real hard, so hgh would be pointless in my opinion, just like clen and t3, two compounds i will never use, or need for that matter

The gh can only help for sure. My best blast ever was something like 600 tren a, 250 test e and10-15 iu humalog pre workout with 10 iu riptropin and a few shots of ghrp2 mod grf non traing days. It was mutants insulin protocol I used but didn't do the lr3 part. Id dieted for about 3 months on just 250 test. Was super lean, and we'll primed. Looked like a twig though. I pretty much ate as much as i possibly could and looked like a different person in about 3 weeks and created a whole new set point. Elimininated a lot of my scrawny look that blast that never came back. Dieted for about 3 weeks at the end and water droped fast and there was not much fat gain. I've never seen gains like it since. Out of interest why would you never run slin with no gh, worried about fat gains or just feel the results wouldn't be so good? I've got to start looking at reducing my blasts a lot. Tbh now I've beaten the binge eating bullshit I feel I can do a lot more with a lot less

Just that the synergy between HGH and insulin is well documented, and I like the anti-fat shield the HGH provides with insulin. I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just saying I feel more comfortable with HGH in the mix. If your metabolism is on fire, chances are your will have great results with slin solo, but I've never used it solo so I can't speak from experience there.

The synergy between HGH and slin is like nothing I've ever experienced, not sure if it was the conversion to IGF or what, but I feel the added GH helped solidify the gains when I stopped the slin... I have read about many positive experiences here not taking GH but replacing it with Daily IGF-1lr3 injections. I have never done slin solo but if I were to, tren would definitely be in the mix. Let us know what you decide and how it works for you.

The synergy between HGH and slin is like nothing I've ever experienced, not sure if it was the conversion to IGF or what, but I feel the added GH helped solidify the gains when I stopped the slin... I have read about many positive experiences here not taking GH but replacing it with Daily IGF-1lr3 injections. I have never done slin solo but if I were to, tren would definitely be in the mix. Let us know what you decide and how it works for you.

yes i will let you know, i was thinking 1000mg test e, 350mg tren a weekly, with 10iu humulin r ed, another thing, how permenant is slin gains once you stop using it ,gear is non stop, blast and cruise

Last edited:
yes i will let you know, i was thinking 1000mg test e, 350mg tren a weekly, with 10iu humulin r ed, another thing, how permenant is slin gains once you stop using it ,gear is non stop, blast and cruise

Depends on diet. Ime though if your struggling to gain weight your going to have to find a way to eat more, slin or not. Add olive oil to your shakes, add a chunk of coconut oil to every meal, pnb your bannanas. White rice is easy to eat a lot. Have a shake and banana by the side of the bed for lwhen you wake to piss. Put olive oil in the shake. Go easy on the fruit and veg. Bananas being the exeptions, they contain a lot of calories for a fruit and easy to get down. Keep fibre on the lower side,but get some. Take meals with you every where you go. Don't worry about the small people lauthing at you getting your meals out every few hours. Eat 8 times a day, big meals are too filling.Don't add all these fats while slin is active. Don't use these tips to get fat. Fast weight gain is fat gain tegardless of metabolism and more time spent dieting rather than growing. My metabolism is like yours, I've still got fat in the past chasing scale weight. At the moment I'm putting away 5000 plus clean calories and not even bought the fats in exept a little coconut oil and the fish oils. Weight is stable at 225 duo list starting to bring up fats a little

Last edited:

The gh wouldn't be pointless even for you. It's about increasing igf for extra growth. I still think slin works great without gh too though

The gh wouldn't be pointless even for you. It's about increasing igf for extra growth. I still think slin works great without gh too though

Big A Said that Justin Rys turned pro with test, slin and synthol, NO GH... dude was huge!

Big A Said that Justin Rys turned pro with test, slin and synthol, NO GH... dude was huge!

I think Kevin leverone never used gh from what I've read. Well never know fir a fact though. I think with top genetics its possible though

do you guys recommend taking humulin r once a day, or more than once daily, like i said i want some fast weight gain, i know its not gonna be muscle, but any fat ,i can get rid of fast cause my metabolism

do you guys recommend taking humulin r once a day, or more than once daily, like i said i want some fast weight gain, i know its not gonna be muscle, but any fat ,i can get rid of fast cause my metabolism

Id start at once and see how it goes. Gaining to much fat too fast might not be a problem to diet off but it might hinder your gains by reducing your insulin sensitivity and you actually end up gaining less. That dais it might just pack good food muscle on you and your sensitivity may well hold. It will all be down to genetic response at the end of the day. Us fast metabolism guys tend not to gain as much weight on slin as you might think. Tbh I don't always gain any but seem to slightly lean out with well timed slin. Perhaps I need to be braver and run it ed or a few times a day but I hate dieting so am playing the patience game.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear