advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transferring test from amps to a sterile vial: good idea or no?

20sam91

Registered
I'm currently using some pharma grade test e and unfortunately it's in amps. I want to start pinning it EOD so it would be much easier if I could just draw it from a vial.. Is there anything stopping me from transferring 10 amps into a 10ml vial and drawing it up as needed? Would there be sterility issues? I know some pharma grade test comes in vials anyway but I'm not sure whether they add something to take care of any bacteria etc?..

I swear this was asked months ago. Why do people keep asking these questions? No it's not okay. Get an amp opener and do it the right way...pure laziness.

Last edited:
How are people doing the 60-80mg sub-q thing?

Drawing up an amp and storing it in the barrel?

run it through a filter

This is the only way to do it properly - just buy a filter and some vials and search how to do it on google. Most homebrew instructions include info on filtering.

You obviously run higher risks not filtering it. It might be OK but it might not - do you really want to take the risk of an abscess?

Have you seen how horrible they are? You need to get them cut and drained and it would leave a permanent scar.

I'm currently using some pharma grade test e and unfortunately it's in amps. I want to start pinning it EOD so it would be much easier if I could just draw it from a vial.. Is there anything stopping me from transferring 10 amps into a 10ml vial and drawing it up as needed? Would there be sterility issues? I know some pharma grade test comes in vials anyway but I'm not sure whether they add something to take care of any bacteria etc?..

...it's your body. check the professionalmuscle.com post dated 2-27-2015 below:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...transferring-oil-sachet-vial.html#post2080372

hit these up as well:

https://www.google.com/search?q=amp+opener+for+testosterone&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=amp...uwsASZz4LgAw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoBA&biw=1280&bih=669

This information for entertainment purposes and not meant to diagnose or treat medical issues or sterility of instruments.

Attachments

• cat pic copy.jpg
    cat pic copy.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 380
It's not hard to pop open an amp. Just take the time and do it the right way.

Don't worry about it, keep everything sterile and go for it. I transfer into different vials all the time. Sounds like some people on here would have you filtering the air before you inject it into your vial.

It's not hard to pop open an amp. Just take the time and do it the right way.

What if someone doesn't want to inject all of it at once, they may want to do it sub q every day instead?

IMO it's not very sterile unless you take all the proper precautions and use sterile vials/room etc. IF done wrong, it can lead to infection.

IMO it's not very sterile unless you take all the proper precautions and use sterile vials/room etc. IF done wrong, it can lead to infection.

I agree, but one should be able to keep things sterile injecting into another vial. You are doing the same thing as injecting into your body, just injecting into the vial instead.

Keep it sterile and it's fine. Years ago when I bought amps I would switch 20 amps to a 20 cc vial because 1. It took up way less room and 2. Because I was taking half a cc of test Monday wed and friday.

Do what works for you and don't worry about what issues others have with it. keep it clean and sterile, and you will have no issues at all.

I'm not going to lie, i have done it before but it isnt the more sterile way and there is always the chance for infection.

Here is why don't do it: small amounts of bacteria are harmless to the body. What causes problems is when a small amount of bacteria gets a chance to multiply and then you inject it. If you make a mistake with one ampule putting it into a multidose vial, you will give the bacteria a chance to multiply before you inject it.

This is why ampules are safe even though they might not seem like it, even if you contaminate it slightly while drawing, there won't be enough bacteria to cause any issues for your body.

Here is why don't do it: small amounts of bacteria are harmless to the body. What causes problems is when a small amount of bacteria gets a chance to multiply and then you inject it. If you make a mistake with one ampule putting it into a multidose vial, you will give the bacteria a chance to multiply before you inject it.

This is why ampules are safe even though they might not seem like it, even if you contaminate it slightly while drawing, there won't be enough bacteria to cause any issues for your body.

Are you saying better to draw into a syringe and leave it there from the amp?

If wanting to go lower dose EOD why not just preload syringes.

Ak

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity