over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winny and GF

Will giving my GF winny turn her into a bitch?

I found some good info online about it. I was looking into Tbol for mine. Var would obviously be the best choice but winny isn't bad either. Dose 10mg eod and watch for sides. Plenty of info and experience out there.

Just don't want her to turn into a psycho lol

Knight is right. The most common side effects are acne, voice deepening and other virilization effects. If you start to notice that stop immediately and they will go away. It's when they are ignored that they become permanent. I suggest googling winny and women and read up a bit so you know what to look for.

Wow, ok definitely will. I always thought winny was pretty safe for girls.... good info tho thanks

I used radjay's winny when was preparing for my show, just a few weeks. Guess it helped me much to keep my muscles during tough body shredding. Somehow I had no problems with my joints, took 10 mg daily, split into 5 in the morning and another 5 in the evening.

See, I also read good things with winny and women, but it said not to take it alone that it's bad for joints. So I had some test e here, and researched test e and women, and had a lot of good reviews as long as they were taking low doses. Like 25-50 mgs a week. I have only done one dose of test e, but I'd rather not just because it's a long ester. But not sure about taking winny by itself?

I am giving her 10MGs a day. However it has made her hold a lot of water?

I am giving her 10MGs a day. However it has made her hold a lot of water?
That's not winny, I am sorry. Might be d-bol! Winny never retains water. Opposite!

What is the ugl?
I would take vermo's or radja's tabs - these are 100% winny from my own experience.

Hey I'm going to be honest with you and tell you to ask a coach or see if you can get a consultation. Those guys would know the most since that's their living. It may cost a little bit but you won't fuck shit up that is going to effect her for the rest of her life.

A female has a lot more to lose than a guy does when it comes to using AAS.

You're right Google. But I am 100% sure it's winny, I have used it myself

Any 17aa has the ability to mess with the mineralocorticoid system, therefore, induce some water retention.

Does she have some sort of deadline or event coming up? If not, then take it slow. I'd always start out with 2-2.5mg before workouts. Then twice daily for a total of 4-5mg/d. Androgens can go far in women, so milk it for all it's worth with the low dosages. Be careful, I'd always begin with 2mg just to assess the situation.

And that should also help the whole "bitch" situation.

Any 17aa has the ability to mess with the mineralocorticoid system, therefore, induce some water retention.

Does she have some sort of deadline or event coming up? If not, then take it slow. I'd always start out with 2-2.5mg before workouts. Then twice daily for a total of 4-5mg/d. Androgens can go far in women, so milk it for all it's worth with the low dosages. Be careful, I'd always begin with 2mg just to assess the situation.

And that should also help the whole "bitch" situation.
No deadline that is in the near future, I have taken her down to 5mgs a day and seems to be working better for her.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws