over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First D-bol cycle

berk4715

Newbies
Hey everyone. I just started my first cycle of d-bol a week ago i am taking d-bol 20mg/ed and test c 500mg/wk. I was going to increase my dosage of d-bol to 30mg/ed for the remaining 3 weeks I was wondering if this is a good dosage or should I be taking a higher dosage for my first cycle?

20mg/day is just a tad bit too little .i would definitely go to 30mg/day .the first time I used dbol I used 30mg of the pink Thai Anabols with 600mg/week of test cyp and i had really good results .

20mg/day is just a tad bit too little .i would definitely go to 30mg/day .the first time I used dbol I used 30mg of the pink Thai Anabols with 600mg/week of test cyp and i had really good results .

alright thanks man i was just seeing how alot of guys are taking 50mg and wasn't sure if i was taking enough to see good results.

I would agree - 20mg/day is nothing ;) You'd better increase your dosage. Goodluck!

Hey everyone. I just started my first cycle of d-bol a week ago i am taking d-bol 20mg/ed and test c 500mg/wk. I was going to increase my dosage of d-bol to 30mg/ed for the remaining 3 weeks I was wondering if this is a good dosage or should I be taking a higher dosage for my first cycle?

Yeah Mike is right. 20mg is too small. My first run with Dbol was 40mg for 8 weeks. I'd go 40mg for the final few weeks.

Yeah Mike is right. 20mg is too small. My first run with Dbol was 40mg for 8 weeks. I'd go 40mg for the final few weeks.

40mg was my first also.

I've done great on 30.

Lately I've taken them with grapefruit juice as well...for what it's worth.

thanks for all the advice everyone. I have been running dbol at 40mg all this week and keeping the test at 500mg/wk. Not seeing much yet hopefully this next week i will start seeing more results. One thing i have noticed is a loss of appetite, not sure if it is the increased dose doing this. Has anyone else noticed dbol affecting their appetite?

I've used Romanian naps 25 mg a day along with 600mg of test & 400 mg deca weekly and results were infuckingcredible...

20mg is plenty for most people

I ran 40 on my first cycle but I wasn't new to AAS either. If your in the crib then 20 is plenty for your first cycle. Your body will respond great on 4-5 weeks of this

one can take it at 50/day at most, 20/day is nothing. You can make it 30/day to see the result

Did 25 my first cycle. Good results. Bloated me like crazy for a while and killed my appetite at first. Got better after a week or so tho

with dbol I would higly suggest picking up some mr supps tudca for cycle support

I always start off small. Make gains. I started w a 50mg pill but only used 12.5, gained four pounds and added strength on lifts. Then did the same to 25mgs. Just started 50!

I am experimenting w test doses too. Just trying to be consistent.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Let me tell you I love dbol .....now theres the common ugl dbol that 50 to 100 mg ed is common ....its ok I guess but blue heart dbol are where it at trust me you wont need 50 mg of those .....I been usin aas for about 12 yrs and 40mg ed is more than enough hahaha .....also I got some other dbols from a buddy that are wicked .....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131