over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i got a theory

doug1

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is what I am thinking...
NPP(deca) during the week, like Wednesday, to lube the joints.
Saturday morning, tren ace. I generally like to go for fat burning on the weekends. Yeah, I got my test. A little bit of both worlds of these two compounds. I am gonna do this for awhile, I will let you guys know how this works out.

Gotta hand it to yah. I've been thinking a lot about microcycles and cycles within cycles. You could do a weekly cycle within a monthly cycle within a seasonal cycle.

I'm definitely working on a lunar cycle. Then I can howl at the full moon.

This is what I am thinking...
NPP(deca) during the week, like Wednesday, to lube the joints.
Saturday morning, tren ace. I generally like to go for fat burning on the weekends. Yeah, I got my test. A little bit of both worlds of these two compounds. I am gonna do this for awhile, I will let you guys know how this works out.
This sounds fucking ridiculous. Are you serious?

Can't be serious...... that is pretty retarded

What the fuck is going on around here lately??? :banghead: Hey, I got a theory too....nobody gives a shit what you think :welcome:

Last edited:
Gotta hand it to yah. I've been thinking a lot about microcycles and cycles within cycles. You could do a weekly cycle within a monthly cycle within a seasonal cycle.

I'm definitely working on a lunar cycle. Then I can howl at the full moon.

Dont forget a Manic Cycle !!:headbang:

I don't see the point in this at all. NPP on wednesday only? Tren A on saturday only? this is so pointless that you're going to waste money, hormones and keep your body in a fucked up state if you ask me.

This reminds me of the other guy that wanted to do his tren shots only once a week because he hated injections. It's pointless, just go natural if you're going to do something this pointless.

But hey, most people do what they want anyway and they only hear what they want to hear...so "good luck"

Oh and no offense, but this is an example why new people shouldn't depend on those with "kilo status" or the amount of time on the board as a point of reference.

To the newbs, before taking anyone's advice on anything, read read and read some more. There are a lot of uneducated thoughts online. "Knowing is half the battle"

Hey guys, thanks for the responses. They brought a true belly laugh to my wife and me. Also a great reminder of why I don't spend time posting on here. The site is good for suppliers. I hope everyone is happy and content with their physiques. I know I am. :D
I'm 43 years old and I have 25 year olds asking me for advice, whatever. You guys are the bastion of knowledge, you got the world by the shorthairs. Knock yourselves out!

Last edited:
Oh and no offense, but this is an example why new people shouldn't depend on those with "kilo status" or the amount of time on the board as a point of reference.

To the newbs, before taking anyone's advice on anything, read read and read some more. There are a lot of uneducated thoughts online. "Knowing is half the battle"

I just looked at your status, we have both been members for the same amount of time with roughly same posts. haha. So I shouldn't take your posts serious either?;)
lol, brother, I couldn't help myself.

Hey guys, thanks for the responses. They brought a true belly laugh to my wife and me. Also a great reminder of why I don't spend time posting on here. The site is good for suppliers. I hope everyone is happy and content with their physiques. I know I am. :D
I'm 43 years old and I have 25 year olds asking me for advice, whatever. You guys are the bastion of knowledge, you got the world by the shorthairs. Knock yourselves out!

haha. wow

bro, it's alright. you came up with a dumb idea, and wanted to ask about it on a public forum and got flamed.. we've all been there.

take it like a man. there's no need to embarrass yourself further

Doug1 has been around forever.
VIP level.

I see a lot of shitty disrespectful replys
Is what I see.

haha, I like that little slice. thing is brother, I'm still waiting for the scientific evidence on why I am such a retard for my theory? lmao, good stuff!
going to bed now. Life is good.

thanks rajjin!

I think the only dumb thing is my day for the NPP, tuesday, instead of Wednesday. rofl:D

Some people only take Methyltrien before workouts, sometimes only three times a week.

Regardless, You've gotta pin everyday. If you guys aren't pinning everyday, then your all a bunch of wimps!;)

I'd say use Acetate. They make Acetate Powder in everything anymore, including good ol' Testosterone. Otherwise, there are Pros who pin a whole concoction of long esters on a daily basis.

Geeze, I can't believe you guys.

Doug1 has been around forever.
VIP level.

I see a lot of shitty disrespectful replys
Is what I see.

You're right raj. I think I've been on tren too long :mad:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave