over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All the talk about athletes on Steroids

blackrock

Registered
Aaron Hernandez been in prison for a longgg time now and that guy still looks the same. Granted he was never HUGEE to start with but if he was on any Performance enhancing drugs his look would have changed a bit. WHAt you all think?

Put a bodybuilder in prison and see what happens 8 months later. Granted they have a lot of weight to lose but still.

No homo before anyone calls me out..

King Cali(however you spell his name) was huge when he was in prison. So was Tookie Williams back in the day. Now I'm not going to say for sure, but there may be ways that people sneak aas into these institutions for the jail birds. You also have to remember that most convicts lift weights as they don't want to be looked upon as a small, frail "bitch". Perhaps someone with actual knowledge can enlighten us on this. :)

Palumbo was in for 8 months and didnt lose that much. Even wrote an article on it. Maintaining on low protein prison food.

Ak

Aaron Hernandez been in prison for a longgg time now and that guy still looks the same. Granted he was never HUGEE to start with but if he was on any Performance enhancing drugs his look would have changed a bit. WHAt you all think?

Put a bodybuilder in prison and see what happens 8 months later. Granted they have a lot of weight to lose but still.

No homo before anyone calls me out..
Aaron was 6'1 or 6'2 and 240lbs...and like 23 when he got locked up. Still young and never looked enhanced. I'd be willing to bet his body composition had changed a bit due to food intake and minimal to no working out. He seems to be getting involved in fights though.

Have you ever been behind the wall? There are some big guys in there that can move some serious weight. You can cook your own food that your family brings you plus what they feed you and they have full weight yards and gyms. All I did was eat and lift.

Last edited:
Have you ever been behind the wall? There are some big guys in there that can move some serious weight. You can cook your own food that your family brings you plus what they feed you and they have full weight yards and gyms. All I did was eat and lift.
No...just on a college field trip...and that was quite uncomfortable.
I could swear that in the last year or two they have attempted or achieved removing weights from prisons. I had no idea you could cook what your family brings you.

No...just on a college field trip...and that was quite uncomfortable.
I could swear that in the last year or two they have attempted or achieved removing weights from prisons. I had no idea you could cook what your family brings you.

That was a part of my life I'm glad is over and will never return to again. I can only speak of NY jails and prisons. They have removed all weights from county jails but not prisons. And in prison your family can
bring you 35lbs of food a month plus they pretty much have a full store (commissary) that you go to once a week. We had ovens and stove tops to cook with. Use to cut up our veggies with a can top because for obvious reasons knives weren't aloud. Lol

Seems like a good time to rip out those sheets of D-bol embedded paper.
Can family bring you stationary? Or do you have to buy it all from within?

Seems like a good time to rip out those sheets of D-bol embedded paper.

Can family bring you stationary? Or do you have to buy it all from within?

Hahaha trust me it was there. There wasn't much of anything that wasn't in there. You spend 6 hours with your family where you can get up and move around freely. Go outside, go to vending machines, talk to others.

Anything can be taken into prison. The proof is the Baltimore Detention centers and how many guards were working for the BGF on the side sneaking in cell phones, drugs, and other items.

I thought it was a state to state issue as far as removing the weights... who knows though, I could be wrong.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws