over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first cycle----Advice please......

MikeCrisp

Registered
Hey everybody, I just wanted to put up my current cycle and get some advice from the experienced members here. This is my first foray into steroids and so far I am hooked!!!! I have never felt better in the gym and I am making great progress so far. So basically, I wanted to see if the doses I am running are adequate for my first cycle and I wanted to see what I should be doing to prevent a shutdown and other side effects and what to do when I come off the cycle. I have been reading and watching youtube clips and my head is starting to spin now, haha. So I figured I put it down here and get some modern advice. So here it goes...........

I'm 40 years old. Currently weight 192 lbs and I'm 5'11. Traditionally I weight 175-180 with more fat in the midsection. Looking for overall performance increase in the gym. Goals are to add more muscle and trim down the midsection and I have been achieving that so far. My overall weight is up, my fat is reduced, strength is up and pretty much everybody I see says how great I look. I couple people even jokingly asked if I was on that juice. Great feeling :) This week I benched 225 for 5 reps on flat bench. Which might not sound like a lot, but it's huge for me and a great mental boost getting those two 45 lb plates on each side!

Cycle:

AAS

-Anavar @ 50mg per day. Been on for 8 weeks so far
(Is 12 weeks safe for this dose, or should I be stopping soon?)
-Winstrol @ 50mg every 3 days. Been on for 4 weeks
(My assumption was 8 weeks on the Winstrol?)
-Sustanon 250 @ 250mg every 5 days. Been on for 4 weeks
(My assumption was 8 weeks on the Sustanon?)

-Anastrozole Liquid @ approximately 30ml every 3 days or so
-D-Aspartic Acid @ 3000mg every day for the last 3 weeks
(Thought process behind the above was to keep estrogen low and to increase natural Test levels)

-Milk Thistle @ 400mg per day
-Picrorhiza @ 400mg per day
(Liver support)

-Saw Palmetto @ 620mg per day
(trying to keep that hair)

I have read that I should be taking HCG during cycle and through a PCT?

I'm reading that the Milk Thistle isn't enough and I need something with Kidney support as well. Any recommendations for an all in one product?

What is the current go to protocol for PCT? I have seen so many different opinions on this and am getting confused.

About a week ago I started noticing a little acne on my shoulders, none on my back yet. So I started using some Stridex Pads and it is clearing up. Any suggestions for keeping the Acne in check?

So, thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to get some good responses to help tailor this cycle and upcoming PCT. I would greatly appreciate any help you guys can provide. I'm trying to be as safe as possible, but I also don't want to shortchange my results either.

Sorry this is all over the place and covers many topics, but I'm worried I'm doing something wrong and want to correct anything while there is still time.

Thank You!!!!

I also have some MK-2866 (Ostarine) which I read is very effective at running during the PCT to retain gains. Sound good?

Last edited:
Good lord man one thing at a time

Haha, sorry about that. I got excited.

I'm just kiddin with you man.
Your cycle looks really good actually. 12 weeks drol at 50mg is absolutely ok and it looks like your taking all the proper liver aids as well. Keep the Winny at 8 weeks and no more. I would add in the hcg at 500iu 2x per week. I run this year round to keep natural production up while on higher test.
It looks like you have put some thought into this cycle and you are keeping yourself safe. Would you mind posting a couple progress pics?

Cool, thanks for taking a look. I appreciate it greatly!

I stopped taking the Anavar, 8 weeks looks like a long enough cycle on it. I'll run the Winstrol for another 4 weeks for 8 total. What about the Test? Can I go 12 weeks with that? If I start on the HCG next week like you suggested, should I continue to run it after cycle as well?

I will post up some pics now

January 2015
vjju0ful.jpg

August 2015
8Pj9lewl.jpg

Walked into a meeting at work today and a coworker asked me if I was on the juice :)

Mike,
Your good to run the test for 12 weeks np. If your going to start the hcg next week then yes I would probably run it for 3-4 weeks after you come off your cycle. With your liver support and hcg, it will basically be a lot like clomid post cycle. But one thing I might switch up with your test is putting it at every 3.5 days instead of 5. That gives you an accurate dose of 500mg per week of test. A perfect dose to aid this cycle.

Also, are you making sure to get your daily cardio in post workout? This is a must and you will be amazed at the difference with it vs without. At minimum I would shoot for 1/2 hour post workout empty stomach.

Mike, @40 yrs old ; have you looked into TRT in lieu of doing PCT? Another option to explore; especially if you plan on cycling more than once or twice a year.

Mike,
Your good to run the test for 12 weeks np. If your going to start the hcg next week then yes I would probably run it for 3-4 weeks after you come off your cycle. With your liver support and hcg, it will basically be a lot like clomid post cycle. But one thing I might switch up with your test is putting it at every 3.5 days instead of 5. That gives you an accurate dose of 500mg per week of test. A perfect dose to aid this cycle.

Ok, great. will do on all of that.

Is the Milk Thistle enough for Liver support or should I get an actual product specifically designed for this. I was told I should get a Liver and Kidney support type product. It's my understanding that the Milk Thistle is only for the Liver.

Also, are you making sure to get your daily cardio in post workout? This is a must and you will be amazed at the difference with it vs without. At minimum I would shoot for 1/2 hour post workout empty stomach.

I haven't done any cardio actually. I figured it would make it more difficult to gain weight and that it would be tough to fit in. I guess I'll start though.

thanks!

Ok, great. will do on all of that.

Is the Milk Thistle enough for Liver support or should I get an actual product specifically designed for this. I was told I should get a Liver and Kidney support type product. It's my understanding that the Milk Thistle is only for the Liver.

You are correct on that. My recommendation would be ubiquinol which will restore/purify liver, kidneys and heart. I would also say to run Purecell for its powerful free radical and anti-oxident effects. You can buy both on Amazon

I haven't done any cardio actually. I figured it would make it more difficult to gain weight and that it would be tough to fit in. I guess I'll start though.

thanks!

The reason I am saying to make cardio mandatory is because if you start trying to gain all this weight without being real lean to begin with, some of the new weight will be fat storage and you won't want that in addition to what you have now. Your better off burning fat while building muscle the right way. You'll look bigger and feel better if you get lean and keep cardio in your routine[emoji4]

Mike, @40 yrs old ; have you looked into TRT in lieu of doing PCT? Another option to explore; especially if you plan on cycling more than once or twice a year.

I haven't thought about this and don't know much about it. I typically am very horny and have no erection issues whatsoever. I have plenty of energy normally as well. When you say TRT, do you mean going to a doctor and getting a prescription? Or just doing some sort of maintenance dose of Test every couple of weeks on my own? Wouldn't that shut down my natural Test production if I ran Test at lower dose permanently?

My plan was to do two cycles per year followed by PCT each time. In the winter doing a cycle more geared towards bulking up and in the summer something a long the lines of what I'm doing now. This is all in the early stages of planning and research obviously. I'm sure a lot of what I'm saying is wrong, but that's why I'm here after all.

Thanks for the suggestions

You are correct on that. My recommendation would be ubiquinol which will restore/purify liver, kidneys and heart. I would also say to run Purecell for its powerful free radical and anti-oxident effects. You can buy both on Amazon

Nice, I will check em out

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity