over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boldenone Cypionate ?

I like it. No pip, kicks in within 4 weeks, can run an 8-10 week cycle with it.

My source hasn't got it. It is quite hard to track down. But i am guessing it will be much better than the regular undecylenate.

Will be using it in my next cycle. Seems better than eq imo

Home brew @ 200mg - I haven't seen a sponsor selling it.

I've been looking into Boldenone Cypionate but from everything I have heard at 200mg/ml it crashes. 150mg/ml is the sweet spot, what carrier did you use?

200mg/ml is the border line for oil based products in my experience. it can even start to crash at the concentration if it sits to long or at a cooler temp etc.

200mg/ml is the border line for oil based products in my experience. it can even start to crash at the concentration if it sits to long or at a cooler temp etc.

This is what I had read about this particular compound. Still undecided whether to go with this ester or Undecylenate.

It's all in the carrier oil. glucuiol (spelt wrong- it's pungent, and distinct smelling)

Ive heard from actual users that the PIP makes it not worth it. And those were home brews using 100% EO at 200mg/ml 1% Ba and 22% Bb.....PAIN!....thats all I was told...........PAIN

If the pip is really bad, just go with EQ. Undec ester and cyp aren't really that far off. I can see the argument for ace vs undec.

There's a sponsor here who has 200mg/ml bold cyp..he sent me a sample to try because I was wondering about the pip..turns out it was not bad at all, I'd compare it to test prop as far as pip goes.

There's a sponsor here who has 200mg/ml bold cyp..he sent me a sample to try because I was wondering about the pip..turns out it was not bad at all, I'd compare it to test prop as far as pip goes.

That doesn't sound bad pip wise. FYI- stay away from Bold Ace...Pip from hell

Looks like I will be leaning towards Undecylenate, the PIP is not worth it IMO. I'll probably just add some Test Prop/NPP to kickstart my upcoming cycle.:D

Last edited:
Ive heard from actual users that the PIP makes it not worth it. And those were home brews using 100% EO at 200mg/ml 1% Ba and 22% Bb.....PAIN!....thats all I was told...........PAIN

You might be thinking of bold ace

Personally Im allergic to EO so if I were to brew bold cyp I'm guessing i would dose it between 100-150mg/ml. As far as I'm concerned regarding bold undec, I heard it can stay in your body in detectable amounts for many months and the cyp would be a marginally better option. I have also heard bold and nandrolone can stay in the body for many months regardless of ester used.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131