over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

primo or eq?

vanya

Registered
So currently 190 (5'7") pretty lean. Was running 400mg/week test and 12.5mg/day a-sin. Introduced anavar at 100mg per day from a source on here and got gyno....ssoooooo dropped to a cruise and trying to shrink this gyno. Anyway Im so gyno sensitive it sucks I feel like i cant go high test, can't run dbol, deca, tren, adrol. I feel like my only options are moderate test, REAL anavar, EQ, primo, winny (really dont want to due to how harsh it is), and masteron.

So i pretty much narrowed it to EQ or primo. I am thinking about staying at 200mg test/week and adding 600-800 EQ or primo. Do not want to get huge because want to gain a few and look great.

SO primo or eq?

No experience with Primo as I have read horror stories regarding hairloss, trying to hold unto mine for as long as I can. Bold Und though I really like at 600-800mgs week. Possible downside could be the hunger one gets, at least in my case but I usually control it with some ECA. Endurance and vascularity are insane.

Eq your anavar was fake so your primo will be as well

Last edited:
Haven't done primo but love EQ, I say go with the EQ you really can't go wrong. Primo is a toss up cuz it will probably be fake or underdosed.

Love them both primo and eq. Prefer eq much cheaper, widely available, less suppressive than deca, & stacks well with finasteride.

Forget primo. I've yet to find real primo. Even Turkish Bayer primo amps are a toss up.
Eq is easy to find however. But never been a fan of eq. Very similar to deca. But much less water bloat.

Real Primo is so damn good. Granted it is hard to come by, no doubt. I'd take real Primo over EQ any day. The hunger on EQ for me is insane anytime I go over 300/wk -anything less is a waste IMO; therefore I rarely mess with EQ.
I cruise on 300 Primo along with TRT Test. Highly Recommended.

Forget primo. I've yet to find real primo. Even Turkish Bayer primo amps are a toss up.
Eq is easy to find however. But never been a fan of eq. Very similar to deca. But much less water bloat.

Oh but the real primo is out there my friend. Just because you don't have it doesn't mean it's not there.

I would recommend primo. Very very few ugls have the real deal and the bayer schering amps are top notch provided you get the legit ones. Sides include possible hair loss, enlarged prostate and acne as is common with any dht derived aas. Problem with EQ is that at moderate to higher doses, it can really fuck with hemocrit levels. Thick blood can cause headaches, and weaken blood vessels over time which can lead to blood clots/stroke. I've run both in the past and looked better and felt better on primo, and had less overall sides on primo which is why I recommend it over EQ.

If you can get real primo then I would go with that, however if your not sure Id go with EQ which is much less likely to be fake. :headbang:

REAL primo without a doubt. I ran EQ one time and will never touch it again. Its the only gear that REALLY messed with my dick. That was 5 years ago and i don't think i have 100% recovered from it. Leave that shit to the horses that it was designed for.

EQ would be my recommendation. Real Primo is very hard to find. I got good results with Toraxx EQ this summer, but I cycled it with Test E.

Since your var was dbol, your primo would probably be test. I know it's not on your short list, but what about masteron?

Last edited:
Primo all the way!
Been keeping this old man at a Dialed In 250lbs. w- 500 test.
Only lifting twice a week for a little over an hour w- all machines.
I feel kinda bad how easy it is to maintain all this muscle lifting like a Girl.lol

Since your var was dbol, your primo would probably be test. I know it's not on your short list, but what about masteron?

well it is on there but I do not think i would gain much muscle from masteron. My strength would go up sure, would ive never heard of masteron really providing muscle gains at all. I am already on proviron too 50mg/day

Real Primo is so damn good. Granted it is hard to come by, no doubt. I'd take real Primo over EQ any day. The hunger on EQ for me is insane anytime I go over 300/wk -anything less is a waste IMO; therefore I rarely mess with EQ.
I cruise on 300 Primo along with TRT Test. Highly Recommended.

Do you just cruise on Primo or taken it in a cycle at higher doses? I haven't done Primo since 1996 so can't recall if I liked it. But I have a ton of Primo as well as Anavar (both gauls brand) from 4 years ago that I never opened and I am either going to use it or trash it as its getting old just sitting there.

Was thinking Primo 600-800mg/week with 50-75mg a day of Anavar. 250mg test E per week since I always like to have a little test in there as a base.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Do you just cruise on Primo or taken it in a cycle at higher doses? I haven't done Primo since 1996 so can't recall if I liked it. But I have a ton of Primo as well as Anavar (both gauls brand) from 4 years ago that I never opened and I am either going to use it or trash it as its getting old just sitting there.

Was thinking Primo 600-800mg/week with 50-75mg a day of Anavar. 250mg test E per week since I always like to have a little test in there as a base.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I cruise on 200mg Test Cpy and prescribed by Dr. , I also throw in 300-450 Primo on my cruise. I think 600-800 Primo with 250 test e would be killer.
When I go for my bloodwork each quarter, there are no issues. Everything comes back inline.
I come off primo when I blast a bulker and when im prepping for show. No need to run it then because of other things im blasting. I'll typically blast 2x a year, otherwise its test & primo. No complaints here. Primo is a very good dry anabolic and gives a nice aesthetic look.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear