over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rough outline 12 week PL meet prep cycle

socialdfan

Registered
Apologies for my last post, my misunderstanding.

Please critique this game plan.
Weeks 1-12. Test E 750mg.
Weeks 9-12. Tren E 400mg.
Weeks 9-12. Anadrol 50mg/day.
Weeks 11-12 Halo 30 mg/day.
Day prior to meet post weigh in 300mg Anadrol.
Morning of meet 300 mg Anadrol. Test Suspension 100mg before each lift.

The day prior and day of doses as I researched are sketchy so this is why I'm asking. Thanks much.

I'd be very curious if 300mg of anadrol in 2 days actually gives you anything. That just seems like way too much stuff but if it works it works. I've tried doubling my dose of halo the day of the meet but it didn't seem to help, I think even fast hormones don't really work like that, but I'd be interested to hear others opinions/experience.

also wanna see your bloods after as well, lol.

I have run Anadrol up to 250 for the week before the meet when I'm cutting water and it's been fine making weight. I'd run it longer than 2 days at a higher dose if you want to but the rest of it looks good.
These days 100ml does me just fine strength wise without making my bp sky high.

Run the Tren E longer than 4 weeks. And then little higher on the drol whole last week if you don't bloat up to much for weigh in.

Thanks, along the lines of what I was thinking but good to hear from others experiences!

Run the Tren E longer than 4 weeks. And then little higher on the drol whole last week if you don't bloat up to much for weigh in.
Plus one on the tren. Also I would ditch the test suspension before the lifts and replace it with TNE. A lot more people are getting a bigger boost from that and/or tren base in that situation.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm a competitive powerlifter.
Thats a weak cycle. Good for you for sticking to low doses tho.
Trenbolone should be run for a longer time.
I doubt you are really getting Halo so don't bother buying it.

16-20 weeks
750-1000mg test/wk
200-300mg tren/wk last 10 weeks of the competition.
100mg anadrol/wk first 6 weeks of cycle.

That way you can control your weight the day of the meet.

I'm a competitive powerlifter.
Thats a weak cycle. Good for you for sticking to low doses tho.
Trenbolone should be run for a longer time.
I doubt you are really getting Halo so don't bother buying it.

16-20 weeks
750-1000mg test/wk
200-300mg tren/wk last 10 weeks of the competition.
100mg anadrol/wk first 6 weeks of cycle.

That way you can control your weight the day of the meet.

Thank you, appreciate the advice. Is there any other oral to finish the end of the cycle with?

I would do tren e all 12 weeks. What is the difference between test suspension and tne? I thought they were the same?

Adding in a string oral only a day before isn't that smart. You may end up with bad back pumps and not be able to deal with them on meet day. Start it a week out minimum if not two. Not necessarily at that dose for two weeks though.

Adding in a string oral only a day before isn't that smart. You may end up with bad back pumps and not be able to deal with them on meet day. Start it a week out minimum if not two. Not necessarily at that dose for two weeks though.

Sorry, I will clarify. I had read run an oral such as Anadrol for weeks up to the meet then day before and morning of super dose it. I was looking for validity but agree to the back pumps. The whole point of my post is to create a solid 12 week program that when googled would lead to accurate information.

Your plan looks fine. Just do the tren longer.

Something like this.

1-12: Test 750-1000 mg
1-12: Tren E 400-600 mg
7-12: Anadrol 50 mg ed 3 weeks/ 100 mg ed 3 weeks

Unless you're competing at a high level don't focus to much on keeping your bodyweight low. And if you eat good you shouldn't bloat up too much.

Run the Tren E longer as stated above or switch to Tren A. Run TNE/suspension before your ME days the last 6 weeks or so; also run 100mg of drol 30 minutes prior to training. Don't take Drol on your off days.
The reason behind this is you want the same drugs in your system prior to meet day to see how your body will reapond. I have seen guys take crazy dosages the day of the meet and they get sick at the stomach, blood pressure goes through the ceiling and they get crazy headaches, and/or blood pressure goes up and you blackout on heavy lifts. Practice like you play; don't add new elements on meet day that you have never done before.

Why only take oral on training day? I could understand halo, methyl tren, M1t but drol or dbol why? Do u really think u much out of the drug but only taking it 3 or 4 times a week? I read other PLers sayings this but it just doesn't make sense to me. Why do it?

I have taken orals everyday and then done training days and seen no difference. Something like Car that is more mild I would space out evenly; but Drol and dbol I just take before and get great results without the low back pumps, heart burn, loss of appetite.

I read a post a long time ago a guy on a different board wrote and he called it "pulsing". He explained how it is less toxic and you can run orals for much longer periods of time with less toxicity. He took his orals before and after training only.

All I know is I have tried it both ways multiple times and pulsing seems to work the same without the side effects.

My buddy was a world record holder back in 1980 and he used to run 500mg Anadrol per day 10 days before the meet.

My buddy was a world record holder back in 1980 and he used to run 500mg Anadrol per day 10 days before the meet.

goddamn that is crazy shit. how's his health these days? human body is an amazing thing.

Apologies for my last post, my misunderstanding.

Please critique this game plan.
Weeks 1-12. Test E 750mg.
Weeks 9-12. Tren E 400mg.
Weeks 9-12. Anadrol 50mg/day.
Weeks 11-12 Halo 30 mg/day.
Day prior to meet post weigh in 300mg Anadrol.
Morning of meet 300 mg Anadrol. Test Suspension 100mg before each lift.

The day prior and day of doses as I researched are sketchy so this is why I'm asking. Thanks much.

Can you post a recent photo of you?

goddamn that is crazy shit. how's his health these days? human body is an amazing thing.

66yo and perfectly fine. They didn't use the high doses of everything under the sun for 20+weeks back then. Just some test here and there and when there was a PL meet they would blast for a very short period of time. IMO that's a big difference with longevity.

66yo and perfectly fine. They didn't use the high doses of everything under the sun for 20+weeks back then. Just some test here and there and when there was a PL meet they would blast for a very short period of time. IMO that's a big difference with longevity.

awesome, good to hear.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner