over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High LDL

matthck

Newbies
Does anyone have any advice on how to keep LDL levels low or know which compounds I can use that doesn't affect LDL. Also any dieting advice while in cycle to keep LDL down would be helpful. I'm going to go with a moderate to low fat approach and see how that works!
Thanks
M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any advice on how to keep LDL levels low or know which compounds I can use that doesn't affect LDL. Also any dieting advice while in cycle to keep LDL down would be helpful. I'm going to go with a moderate to low fat approach and see how that works!
Thanks
M

Take omega do some cardio . Lower your bad fats . Need more info to be more specific diet

I walk 20-45 minutes 3-7 days .. Kind of all over the place. I lift 6-7 days and I was eating paleo with moderate to high fat ,,. Which I'm guessing was a bad idea!

I walk 20-45 minutes 3-7 days .. Kind of all over the place. I lift 6-7 days and I was eating paleo with moderate to high fat ,,. Which I'm guessing was a bad idea!

Yeah I think so. Everybody is different so this is not working for you.

Keep diet 20% fat and check ldl after couple of weeks

Just walking when you work is not cardio. What you mean with all over the place?

My cardio is all over the place some days I do HIIT . Then I won't do anything for a week basically no plan

My cardio is all over the place some days I do HIIT . Then I won't do anything for a week basically no plan

Oké i think you know this is not gone work. I don't Hiit. I do steady cardio 3 times a week on empty stomach. Than after a while I bump it up to 4 and more. Also after my workout if I can't manage to do cardio I the morning.

I started doing 15 minutes before My workout and 15 minutes after . I have to break it up right now. Cardio kills my soul!!!

Citrus bergamot and gw1516

Thanks
M

What is your most recent lipid panel, HbA1c, and insulin if available? What is your "lifting" comprised of? if like everything else, which is all over the place, 6-7 days per month, year? because this can't be weekly.

How long had you actually adhered to your previous "diet" and more importantly, how consistent were you?

Dieting advice while on cycle? Preferebly wait until you have arrived at your destination and wear a helmet; however, if you must, don't eat when in traffic or when traveling at a high rate of speed.

Compounds not effecting LDL, all compound movements are great, squat, bench, deadlift, etc. they all work and will have no effect of LDl, start there...

My LDL is 192 , HDL 43. And yes 6 day a week, body building splits with compound movements and some isolation.

Less saturated fat, more monounsaturated fats, and more fiber. Grass fed meats and wild seafood, not farmed. Obviously cardio needs to be done. As far as compounds they all fuck lipids eventually.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws